Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ascended Republic of Elite States. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are you playing?
Topic Started: Jun 23 2016, 05:46 PM (156 Views)
caossal
Member Avatar
cao!
Ex SupCom
So just kind of interested to know, what games are you playing right now or most recently?

At this very moment I'm playing Mass Effect 3 on the PS3, I got the trilogy for $5 back in May last year but just recently decided to finish it. I also played a bit of Cities Skylines and Civ V and most of my down time I play Football Manager, acording to Steam I have logged 1446 hours in that game.... damn :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belkan Federation
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
I got my hands full playing 7Days to Die and, TotalWar: Warhammer at the moment I havn't been playing much games considering work and school.

GeneralDolan
Member Avatar
Minister of IA
Minister
I play when I can, been playing overwatch and finaly started the witcher 3

redisforever
Member Avatar
Minister of Foreign Affiars
Minister
Last game I finished was Doom, which was great fun. Loved every second of it and probably will do another run on Nightmare when I have the time. I bought Batman Arkham Knight on PS4 recently, and I've been going through that. Pretty fun, and absolutely gorgeous. I haven't had too much time to play recently though. Been busy at work.

Belkan Federation
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Not going to be scared to admit I just started pokemon GO hAH.

caossal
Member Avatar
cao!
Ex SupCom
Belkan Federation,Jul 12 2016
02:32 PM
Not going to be scared to admit I just started pokemon GO hAH.

Funny you would say that

Posted Image

Belkan Federation
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
its fun admittedly but it seems slow.

« Previous Topic · The Brewery · Next Topic »
Add Reply