Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ascended Republic of Elite States. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Elections
Topic Started: Sep 18 2016, 07:37 PM (111 Views)
Belkan Federation
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
How and what is your view on the current American election as of today?

I see Hilliary besides her critical corruption her health is deteriorating and I'm glad for it.

Trump is coming off being much of a dick but still being a douche.

Gary is running as a libertarian and isn't one.

John McAffee should have won the libertarian bid because he's bad ass and the most interesting person in the world.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

caossal
Member Avatar
cao!
Ex SupCom
Well, its the American people's fault they are the Republican and Democratic candidates, they were given a choice and they chose the worst people on each end. That being said, at the very least Clinton has political experience, Trump should be kept far away from any position of power. Sadly people won't vote for third party candidates.

redisforever
Member Avatar
Minister of Foreign Affiars
Minister
Out of the two choices, I'd have to go with Clinton, as she's not actively evil it seems. In the end, I have no say so whatever. Funnily enough, John McAfee follows me on twitter, one of my 2 verfied followers. I'm sure I'm on some sort of list now...

Belkan Federation
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
I wont vote for either. And nice, I follow him on facebook.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Politics · Next Topic »
Add Reply