Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Aberdare Estates. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

[big]Join our community![/big]

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lynnette Buchanon
Topic Started: Oct 22 2010, 04:51 PM (101 Views)
Lynnette Buchanon
Posted Image

Character Sheet Aberdare Manor

INTHEBEGINNING
WHATWEGONNACALLYA Buchanon, Lynnette C.
WHENDIDYOUAPPEAR 07/27/1916
HOWMANYCANDLES Age: 14
HOWSMARTAREYA GPA: 3.4

WHATYOULOOKLIKE
Posted Image

DISISMEISDATYOU
YABREAKTHETAPE Height: 5'2
YABROKETHEDAMSCALE Weight: 112 lbs
AREYAABOYORAGIRL Sex: Female
WHICHWAYDOYASWING Orientation: Straight
NICECOLORDIDITCOMEFROMABOXHair: Blonde
DOESYAMOTHERKNOW Ethnicity: Caucasian
WHICHONEDOYOUUSEYOURSPOONWITH Dominant Hand: Right
ILOOKALOTLIKE AnnaSophia Robb?

WEREYOUHATCHED
YAMUMANDA Parents: Jane and Gerald Buchanon
YABROSANSIS Siblings: None
WHEREISTHEYBURRIED New Bedford, Massachusetts
TELLTHETRUTH
Lynnette Buchanon was born on July 27th, 1916, to Jane Buchanon of New Bedford, Massachusetts. She spent the first few years of her life without her father, for he was overseas, fighting in France. Her mother raised her as normally as she possibly could, and it could be said that Lynnette gained a sort of... independence early on.

Her father came home when she was entering her toddler phase. They were not very close at first--she was very afraid of him. The war had taken one of his legs and made him somewhat violent. He spent most of the time feeling sorry for himself, lost in a bottle, or yelling at his wife. When Lynnette was five, they had a temporary separation.

When Lynnette was six, her parents got back together, Gerald claiming to have seen the error of his ways. He seemed true to his word, and he was an excellent father for Lynnette, and an excellent husband, as well. Unfortunately, he was dying, and the symptoms began to manifest as Lynnette turned twelve.

Gerald Buchanon died two weeks before his daughter's fourteenth birthday, and this is when Lynnette's powers began to manifest, gaining strength with her confused and causing her to become alienated with both her mother and other children her age. Her mother finally came to understand what was happening, thanks to Mr. Matherly, their neighbor on the right, and Lynnette was scheduled to begin her first term at Aberdare Manor...

YOUWERECHOSEN
WHENWEREYOUDISCOVERED Moving furniture and making small things disappear.
YOURTIEISCROOKED Which level shall you be placed: Freshman? (She's new to the school)
THEHEADBOYANDHEADGIRLBOTHSAID Quiet and shy, capable and independent, I don't make friends easily, but those I do befriend find me to be loyal and dependable.
IBELIEVEINYOU Lynnette's powers generally manifest with strong emotion. She is not yet proficient in the use of a wand, but is eager to learn to use one.

BUTNOTTODAY
WHATWEGONNANICKYA Your OoC Name: Arbee
PROMISES At the best: Once or twice every day. At the worst: Once or twice every other day or so. I'm fairly consistent, though, so shouldn't be a problem.
Edited by Professor Montay, Oct 25 2010, 02:52 PM.
Member Avatar
1st Year
Professor Montay
Accepted, and Welcome to Aberdare.

Member Avatar
Headmistress
If you Believe in the Power of Magic,
I can Change your Mind.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 1st Years · Next Topic »

Aberdare Estates & Aberdare Manor are Copyright to Valiant Digital and Aberdare Multimedia Entertainment - All Rights Reserved 2008