Ashby 2020
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ashby 2020. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ashby Show and Fete Idea; Getting the message out!
Topic Started: Feb 22 2010, 10:33 AM (483 Views)
sam-funkyzebra
[ * ]
Does anyone know how we can have a presence at the Ashby Show without it costing us? Any organisers or exhibitors at the show who are willing to contribute a stand or part of a stand please get in touch! Spreading the word is a priority and reaching the people of Ashby on a face to face basis is invaluable. I am willing to man the stand with anyone else who is interested. Also I think we should plan a fete for the summer! Any help or opinions wanted!!! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chantal
[ * ]
Hi, we are part of the stronger communities team at the Marlene Reid Centre, and would be keen to get on board with the idea of summer fete etc, funding ideas, linking in with other agencies - Ashby Neighbourhood Action Team - there is a meeting of the NAT on 15 March, 9.30am at Legion House, South street, Ashby. Good opportunity to talk to agencies and get support for projects affecting the community. :)

Carl Benfield
Member Avatar
Coordinator
[ * ]
Chantal, thanks for the info about NAT - I have it in the diary now. Is there anyone we need to speak to about turning up?
Edited by Carl Benfield, Feb 23 2010, 08:20 PM.

« Previous Topic · Future Event Ideas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of InkDropStyles