Ashby 2020
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ashby 2020. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Links Section?; I notice it looks like your website will have a links section...
Topic Started: Jul 17 2010, 04:12 PM (379 Views)
John Moss
[ * ]
I notice that the Ashby 2020 website will have a links section, I would be thankful If you would consider my Leicester Community for a link..

Leicester Talk is a online community for Leicester and Leicestershire. We share and discuss news, events, and opinions about both local and national issues.

I would be very happy to allow you to post on the boards any news you want to get out about Ashby 2020.

We have found are visitor count increasing since we have launched in January and have now had over 20,000 unique visits to our website.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carl Benfield
Member Avatar
Coordinator
[ * ]
Thanks John. We've had a few delays in getting the website up and running, but this should be resolved in the near future. I have put your link on the new version, but it will not go public for a few weeks.

Eddie Dewis
[ * ]
Hi, Eddie Dewis here from Mainline Energy Solutions, a local company (based in Swadlincote) passionate about promoting green energy solutions for communities. We have already had some involvement with Melbourne Area Transition and would be keen to get involved with the Ashby group.
If you would like to have experts in Renewable Energy involved, for instance we can do presentations to groups etc. on how renewable energy solutions can help our planet and save you money in the long run. See us at www.mainline-energy.co.uk perhaps when the website is running we can discuss putting our website on as a link.
We need to change the way we use energy now, before the lights start to go out.
I look forward to your comments.

« Previous Topic · Website · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of InkDropStyles