Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Brandy Source. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
VH1 Behind The Music: Brandy Premieres April 19th
Topic Started: Feb 15 2012, 10:00 AM (667 Views)
Mayday
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ DIAMOND
I can't wait! The single really should be released before this airs. This will only help it to gain momentum.
Offline Profile Quote ^^^

R
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ GOLD
CAN'T WAIT.
:(

STARSTRUKK
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ DIAMOND
:$ :'(
Online Profile Quote ^^^

Diana
ẞ ★
Behind The Music: Brandy premieres Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 9pm ET/PT
Behind The Music: Brandy will chronicle the Grammy Award-winning artist from her days as young girl singing in her church choir to flourishing into a successful musician and actress. It will also follow Brandy's trials and tribulations, both personally and professionally, andillustrating how shere-emergeed as a dynamic, hit-making musical recording artist with a successful acting career. At the tender age of 18, Brandy found herself dealing with the high costs of fame, maintaining her "perfect" image, all the while balancing her career as a musician and coping with the pressures of starring in her hit TV series Moesha.

http://blog.vh1.com/2012-02-15/behind-the-music-returns-on-march-15-with-episodes-featuring-pitbull-t-pain-brandy-and-more/

Jayden
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ DIAMOND
MayDay
Feb 15 2012, 11:35 AM
I can't wait! The single really should be released before this airs. This will only help it to gain momentum.
!!! Next month
Because she said May
Online Profile Quote ^^^

ZANKOU
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑦
omg I can't wait

YNG
Member Avatar
#TEAMBRANICA
cannnnnnot wait!