Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Brandy Source. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fantasia READS T.G.T. and then WALKS OFF STAGE!
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 02:52 PM (3,350 Views)
Mayday
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ DIAMOND
Posted Image
Quote:

Chile if this ainít some funny ish right here. First off let me start out by saying I never thought this TGT mess was a good idea. The whole thing feels like a traveling episode of Tv Oneís Unsung. This past weekend Fantasia opened for TGT at The Atlanta Civic Center. There was some major shade that took place prior to her performance which left her and her backup singers with a slew of technical difficulties. At one point during the performance, microphones were purposely turned off. Fantasia addressed the foolishness on stage, called a few people out, and exited stage left. Catch these Tís

Rumor has it that TGT [Tyrese Ginuwine and Tank] did not allow Fantasia, her band, or backup singers to get a sound check. This caused for all sorts of issues during the show. Quick side bar, I just thought about something. Why the hell is Fantasia opening for TGT? Shouldnít It be the other way around?

Frustrated with what went down and how the performance was turning out, Fantasia took a moment to address the crowd:

"My background singers say they canít hear. See hereís the problem ATL and you know Iím gone keep it real, real, real. Sometimes we do shows with people and they allow to get our sound checks. Sometimes they donít. But that just only lets me know one thingÖand Iím gone keep that to myself. So we are not haters. We like to perform with people. But sometimes they donít like to perform with us."

But catch this, the real gag is , during the next song which took place right after Fantasiaís short rant, her background singerís mics were cut off altogether. Totally over it, Fantasia walked off the stage.

Chile cutting someoneís mic off is some old 1960 Motown stunt queen bull ish. I bet it was Tyreseís a$$ who cut their mics off. Yíall know he is bitchie like that. You know it wasnít Ginuwine because he was probably somewhere back stage high as a kite, and Tank was probably backstage trying to learn how to play the piano. Chile cheese! Yíall know Iím right!
http://www.funkydineva.com/fantasia-sounds-off-on-tgt-tank-ginuwine-tyrese-then-walks-off-stage-in-atlanta/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fresh*
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ②
She's the bigger artist, so the should have demanded it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Free
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑤
why was she opening for those nggrbb's in the first place

Jayden
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ DIAMOND
omfgggg

ẞ ★ PLATINUM ②