Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Brandy Source. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pebbles Is The Devil. Left Eye Interview.
Topic Started: Nov 3 2013, 06:08 AM (1,168 Views)
R
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ GOLD
S2S Magazine Interview (1998)

Jamie: Are you still getting royalties on the records like CrazySexyCool?

LeftEye: Nope. All of our publishing went to Pebbles.

Jamie: All of it?

LeftEye: From the first and the second album.

Jamie: Wow!

LeftEye: That was the sacrifice we had to make. For her to stay out of our lives forever.

Jamie: Oh that was the deal?

LeftEye: No, plus 2.5 million dollars cash settlement.
Brandy
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

R
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ GOLD
Extra:

Jamie: How is that you never got pregnant?

LeftEye: Oh, I got pregnant but I just didnít have the child.

Jamie: But thatís only one time.

LeftEye: No, I got pregnant a couple of times by Andre.

Jamie: Would you keep the child now?

LeftEye: If somebody else carried it.

Jamie: You just donít want to carry the baby?

LeftEye: No, not right now. I have too many things to do.

Jamie: Lisa, do you think youíre beautiful?

LeftEye: Sometimes.

Posted Image
Brandy
Posted Image

lavonc2002
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑦
Ugh, this bitch is just DESPICABLE! That is a LEGENDARY album and they are probably seeing no money from it.
Posted Image
Jesus CHRIST!

R
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ GOLD
lavonc2002
Nov 3 2013, 06:27 AM
Ugh, this bitch is just DESPICABLE! That is a LEGENDARY album and they are probably seeing no money from it.
A fucking mess.
That 2nd album is at 11 million in the U.S. alone.
Brandy
Posted Image

DEmm
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ③
Wow...i just can't. That's wrong on SO many levels. They're only really getting royalties from Fanmail. One album out of three very successful ones.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kazeshini
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑧
DEmm
Nov 3 2013, 07:20 AM
Wow...i just can't. That's wrong on SO many levels. They're only really getting royalties from Fanmail. One album out of three very successful ones.
Thank God that album was a massive hit, cause ch...

Posted Image

DEmm
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ③
Successful
Nov 3 2013, 07:24 AM
DEmm
!!! :uhh: :uhh:

I don't even know why they didn't push more singles. they only released two, which hit number one, but still. lol ch...i woulda pushed every single from that CD.

The only money they got came from that album and the tour which followed.
Posted Image

lavonc2002
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑦
DEmm
Nov 3 2013, 07:28 AM
Successful
DEmm

I don't even know why they didn't push more singles. they only released two, which hit number one, but still. lol ch...i woulda pushed every single from that CD.

I never understood why T Boz was having money troubles again but now it all makes sense. They basically get no money from their first 2 albums, smh. I couldnt b a member of pebbles congregation. I'd b side eyeing this hoe the whole sermon

The collection plate would come around and that would just send me off
BITCH, haven't u taken enough of people's money :uhh:
Posted Image
Jesus CHRIST!

Kazeshini
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑧
lavonc2002
Nov 3 2013, 07:36 AM
DEmm
Nov 3 2013, 07:28 AM
Successful
DEmm

I never understood why T Boz was having money troubles again but now it all makes sense. They basically get no money from their first 2 albums, smh. I couldnt b a member of pebbles congregation. I'd b side eyeing this hoe the whole sermon

The collection plate would come around and that would just send me off
BITCH, haven't u taken enough of people's money :uhh:
j;tgl;hh :dead:

but !!! ROCKS, gir...

Posted Image

lavonc2002
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑦
O and Darin I think left eye was to blame about the lack of singles from fan mail. Wasnt that when she was being difficult? I wondered that too for a while.
Posted Image
Jesus CHRIST!

Ink22
Its no Secret
How many abortions did she have? Or did she miscarry a lot??
Posted Image

In the Zone

lavonc2002
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑦
Guys I'm sitting here thinking about this and they were really fuckin bamboozled. Pebbles is fucking PAID! The royalties from the first 2 MASSIVE albums and she made them buy their name at a million dollars a letter. I mean was the alternative death because NOTHING about that seems to b in their favor. Like I know they had to negotiate and reject and counter and THIS is what they settled on? :uhh:
Im kinda shuddering at the thought of what pebbles was originally asking for, first borns and what not
Posted Image
Jesus CHRIST!

DEmm
Member Avatar
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ③
!!!! I have so many questions. Was that the BEST deal they came up with? Left Eye, girllllllllll, if you know yall are FINALLYYYYYY making money, why start trippin now?? (if that is why the album only had two singles).

Von, i would be the same way. I would be like...is my tithe really going to the ministry... :uhh:
Posted Image

ChanelVintage.
selfie.
That's awful. My heart really hurts for these girls.
Posted Image
EST. '96

Kazeshini
ẞ ★ PLATINUM ⑧
lavonc2002
Nov 3 2013, 07:51 AM
Guys I'm sitting here thinking about this and they were really fuckin bamboozled. Pebbles is fucking PAID! The royalties from the first 2 MASSIVE albums and she made them buy their name at a million dollars a letter. I mean was the alternative death because NOTHING about that seems to b in their favor. Like I know they had to negotiate and reject and counter and THIS is what they settled on? :uhh:
Im kinda shuddering at the thought of what pebbles was originally asking for, first borns and what not
My God..it's a wonder she doesn't BURST into flames every time she walks into her church.

Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply