Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Monday, February 12, 2018; Good morning!
Topic Started: Feb 12 2018, 07:55 AM (151 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Wow, what is it with landladies. Why are they so mean?

Sandie, I just got your message this morning :( I don't want to call you this early. I'll be around all morning and then after about 5 this evening. Please call me when you can.

On Saturday, I am again going to Maryland. This time it is because my daughter is going to have surgery and I want to be with her. She has a very painful mysterious lump on her neck and the doctors have tried injections to reduce its size but that made it worse. They don't know what is going on, which is kind of scary, as these doctors are very well known experts in neurology. I'll let you know what happens.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to have the second laser surgery on my eye. Apparently the part left after the cataract removal a couple of years ago has gotten cloudy and they need to put a hole in it so I can see O.K. I was terrified of the first one last week, but it was O.K., just a little uncomfortable having to sit forward in the chair. Not painful at all. I'm also not sure it helped anything. Oh, well ...

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh Carol is there a possibility they won't do the heart procedure? Sorry it is raining. We should hopefully get some rain this week. Unlike you guys east coast we really need it.

Mina I'm so sorry about Ginn. Could this have something to do with all the symptoms she has been having for so long? I hope her doctors can resolve what's going on. That is very scary. Maybe we can chat later after 5.

Marsha wasn't today your first PT appointment? Usually the first day is just evaluation so you shouldn't feel much. Don't let them push you into more than you are ready for. Some PT people do that!!!

I'm going out to look at a guest house sometime today. Then I have a meeting with CEDC. They will hwlp me fill out some paperwork to find out if I qualify for purchasing anything. Got my fingers crossed.

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Wow the more I look at things for rent the more I want to stay here. :boohoo: I tried to see if the property where I live now is 4,000 square feet shy of being able to sub divide. I woke up with that idea from a dream I guess. I called first thing to see if it was even possible but nope......darn!!!

Got a meeting to fly off to. BBL.

marshaz
Advanced Member
I didn't think this was going to post.

See post below. :bam:
Edited by marshaz, Feb 12 2018, 02:34 PM.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Monday Morning Chat Friends.

I just lost my whole post. It seems the first one of the day, gets lost more than others.

Hi Jill, Sandie, and Mina. :}^

Mina, it's so good to hear from you, but so sorry you have to go back East. I understand you want to be with Ginn.

Sandie, I did have my first PT this morning. Yes, it was mostly Evaluations, but the good news it that my arm isn't as badly injured as first thought.
ALSO, I CAN GO BACK IN THE POOL, BUT ONLY WALKING WITH NO SHOULDER/ARM MOVEMENT. :><: My shoulder/arm should have improvement with 6 - 8 sessions with 2 sessions a week.

Too bad you, Wendy, and Carol, have to go through all of this for your homes. :Hugs:

marshaz
Advanced Member
Another young (38 years old) person has died from the flu. This is just so tragic.
Praying for all those that are ill out there. PLEASE GET YOUR FLU SHOTS! <:3

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I got some good help with my applications today from a guy that used to do financial stuff for a bank. Any time there is more than 2 0's before the . My eyes go crossed. :'(

I just heard Big Bear's mommy eagle laid another egg!!

It is FREEZING outside. There are huge clouds forming over the foothills. I think we will be getting rain for sure but it also looks like snow clouds may be forming.

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Evening

Another busy day at the Gardens. rofl We had an area meeting first thing and then our quilting group met. When I got home Wes and I had to make some decisions about our return from Spain in June. We think we have it all sorted out but have to hear from the travel agent about availability on the flight we want to come home on. :X:

Checked with the grandsons about some activities we're looking into during the two weeks they will be with us the end of March and beginning of April. I got tickets for the King Tut exhibit at the CA Science Center and we're going to go to Aladdin the Musical. :><: Should be fun.

Marsha - Glad your PT appointment went well. Hope you heal quickly.

Mina - Will be thinking of you and Ginn. Hopefully the doctors will figure out what is going on.

Sandie - No new eggs at the Big Bear nest. The first chick hatched over the weekend and the second egg hatched today. :^:

Carol - Try and stay positive with your horrible landlady and ignore her as much as possible. Doing things with friends and visiting MCI are good distractions.

The LA Master Chorale concert last night was just fantastic. A very special evening. Tonight I'm going to watch Olympics...finally.

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
9:45PM here / I start something and the time gets later and later /
Good Dr. Blake and Father Brown mystery tonight /Now Midsommer Mystery with Barnaby /
That was weird /

Jillers - OH No Weekend /

MinaCat - Prayers for Ginn / Problem to be resolved / :X: And you eyes / :X:

Sandie - Really want this to be ALL OVER WIH / Hope your house problem will be resolved soon / :X:

Marshaz - Sorry about your arm and shoulder :X:

EagleWatcher - How nice gardening and quilting /And special to spend time with your grandsons /
And then wonderful music /

My daughter is going to pick me up at Noon tomorrow or my appointments in Morristown /

Rest well!!!! 2bed 2bed 2bed 2bed
Edited by sunnyland7, Feb 12 2018, 07:37 PM.

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply