Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Tuesday, February 13, 2018; Good morning!
Topic Started: Feb 13 2018, 08:48 AM (175 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, all.

Hi, Jill. :}^

I was supposed to have an ultrasound of my fistula then see my surgeon this morning. (I see him every six months so he can keep an eye on the fistula.) They called last night to reschedule for March 13th!!!

While I was not looking forward to the visit, I had psyched myself up for it. I had even check our calendars to see when would be the best time for surgery, if I needed it - which I think I will.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Tuesday Afternoon Chat Friends.

Hi Jill and catM!

That is too bad, catM. Yeah, you get all worked up and mentally ready for it, then the Dr.'s office wants to change the appt. :hair:

We took Bennett for his vaccinations, this morning, and then we went out for lunch. We wanted to bring him home first, before going out to eat, because he tends to get sore. Sure enough, when we got back from lunch, he didn't hold his breakfast down. He'll be stressed for a couple of days. With the weather nice and cool, he can lay around the house.

Did anybody see the Olympics last night? It was so cool, seeing American Chloe Kim, win the Gold in snowboarding. :spotlight: :party:

Have a great day everybody. Think I'll go check out the eggs and nests.
Edited by marshaz, Feb 13 2018, 01:18 PM.

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Afternoon,

Today is a wonderfully cool and blustery day. :><: My kind of weather.

Good luck with your surgery, Cat.

:}^ Jill and Marsha

Wes is going to the Dr this afternoon. His cold/sore throat keeps hanging on. Think I'll do some cleaning up in my sewing room. The piles are getting a bit out of control. rofl

Have a good afternoon.

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Spent a very frustrating day dealing with the pharmacy over his prescriptions. :8O: Not much fun but we finally got it straight!

Now I have to get ready for tomorrow and have dinner.

I hope everyone has a great evening.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Katie. :}^ Oh wouldn't I like to go that pile? rofl

Oh, catM, how frustrating.

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jill -Cute greeting /

CatM- So frustrating /

Marshaz - Hope Bennet feels better/

Eagleladymwatcher - Success with your day /

Very bad day /My daughter did take me for the lengthy apointments /
We were so tired and arrived home so late / Spposed to do paper work at 1:30PM
Sat and waited and waited /supposd to have electrocardiogram at 2PM At 2:30PM
I asked when we would be called???? It was after 2:30PM when they took me in for the
Electro (which takes about 45Minutes/I was supposed to see the surgeon at 3PM /
It took till after 4PM because they decided to do an"enhanced' procedure to the electro
which had them put a shunt in my arm and add some kind of "medicine" to make a better
picture / That took another 15 minutes and gave me pain in my arm,back and chest temporarily /
It was after 4PM when I saw the surgeon / Found out it wasn't the original procedure but will be
much worse / Supposed to be new and not just open the valve with a balloon type thing but
to "replace" the valve pushing the other out of the way /2% chance of stroke and the
possibly of needing a "pacemaker" after / It was after dark when I got home and my
daughter had another hour to get home /
So glad you are all out there :Hugs:

marshaz
Advanced Member
Oh Carol, I'm so very sorry for all you went through today. It seemed like it was kind of a rough day for our Chat friends and family.
Bennett is still under the weather. He's asleep on our bed, and didn't eat his dinner. It usually takes a couple of days for my cats to feel better after shots.

Good night everybody.

Edited by marshaz, Feb 13 2018, 09:41 PM.

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply