Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Wednesday, March 21st, 2018; Good morning!
Topic Started: Mar 21 2018, 07:07 AM (162 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Wednesday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Jill. :}^ You've posted another interesting picture this morning. I guess that is some kind of frog getting eaten by the snake.

DH and I, hope to go for our walk this morning, and do some errands before the big rain comes tomorrow.

Katie, how are you feeling now?

Have a great day everybody.

marshaz
Advanced Member
DH and I, went for our walk. I hope to do some ironing to prep my material for sewing for tomorrow.

I see another Nor'easter Storm has caused havoc on the East Coast. We also see in the news the Austin bomber has been identified. How truly tragic, not only for the victims, but for this lost young man who could have had the whole world in front of him. I suppose his story will slowly be revealed. :'(

Stay safe everybody.
Edited by marshaz, Mar 21 2018, 10:16 AM.

adklaurie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:}^ :}^ I know I've been MIA for a while - trying to get back here more often.

Sandy hmmmm just a drive by.... rofl not sure. I really do think of you all often especially during nesting season. <3 <3

Well gotta get back to work. :}^ :}^

Posted Image
Edited by adklaurie, Mar 21 2018, 11:42 AM.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Laurie. :}^

Yesterday, I wondered what happened to your driving kitty.
How is Luke doing?

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi, Folks, Well, our snow came down with a vengeance for a few hours today. I have some pictures but don't remember how to post them. By mid-afternoon, the roads had been plowed and most of the pretty snow had fallen off the trees. I hope Carol was able to get to her medical appointment in this weather.

Laurie, I love that driving cat. He looks like one of my kitties.

Hugs to all of you.

Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sleeping Positions To Stay Healthy: The Best And Worst Ways To Sleep During The Night-
http://www.medicaldaily.com/sleeping-positions-stay-healthy-best-and-worst-ways-sleep-during-night-296714

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Mina i'm so glad Ginn is home at least. Did she make it to the dr's appointment? I saw that about the weather back there. I hope it doesn't impact you guys and Carol too much. La Tuna canyon was closed down here and the mud has closed down a few streets.

Laurie so very happy to see that it may not be just a drive by. It's so nice to see you here. How's Coleman? Such a great kitty.

Marsha I'm glad you two were able to go for your walk today. Did you not have any rain down there? It looks like it's coming your way tho.

Ojai highway 33 is closed. Santa Barbara had some mudslides and our river actually looked like a river!!Oh and L A river looks a lot like Ventura river.

I went to get P T today. I can't say it was pleasant but he moved my body parts around and sure found all the hurt parts. Then had the woman working there come in and do some ultrasound. At least that wasn't painful.

"Good news" is Wendy's cat. The woman that had to give up Micah Four years ago was contacted from the shelter and those two are in touch and maybe she will be able to pick up Micah from the shelter!! I think that would be so wonderful for everyone!!

I'm getting several different answers from people. I called Housing rights Center, Section 8 and a couple of real estate people regarding Danuta's threat that if Wendy wasn't out by Monday at noon I would have to leave then also. HRC says no, Property manager says maybe they have to check with their legal dept but section 8 said I can have a visitor for 2 weeks but Danuta wants her off the property. So what the heck???? I don't know what to think. This world is just LOCO!!

Carol thinking about you as you make your way for surgery tomorrow. Think all positive thoughts for when you are being wheeled into surgery.

We are supposed to have heavy rain coming again tomorrow. Crossing fingers we don't have more damage around Montecito.

Still nothing on the horizon to rent.
Edited by sandie, Mar 21 2018, 05:53 PM.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Mina and Sandie. :}^

I'm thinking maybe this time, Carol, may have lost her power. I hear NJ was really hard hit.

Mina, it sounds like out where you are, things were trying to get cleared up.

Sandie, that sounds like a great outcome for Wendy's cat. And it also sounds like you are getting some help, at least, in some areas of this stressful event.

Have a nice evening everybody.

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Marsha I bet you are right about carols power. I heard all across many states back east had lost power. We probably won’t get to hear from her until after her surgery. I hope she is okay.

I finally got this phone thing figured out so I can post and search on this thing!

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply