Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
A Day In The Life Of The Eaglet
Topic Started: Jun 27 2006, 11:17 PM (12,000 Views)
Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hope this works ok. Click on image below to play.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Cumbrian that was fabulous :rolleyes: What a way to start my day! Keep them coming. This fills us in on all the things we missed during the day. Your captions were also wonderful - GREAT JOB!!! Thanks a million :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Patti
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thank you so much, Cumbrian! I loved every second of your "daily briefing." You're just great--thank you, thank you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

copperwyrd
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Me too! THANKS CUMBRIAN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

CarolAnn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
6/28/06 - I finally had a chance to view "A day in the life. . ." That was amazing!!Thank you so very much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I was looking back on early days of Videos and Photos and found this video. You have been a fabulous nestorian. It's so great having all these photos and videos preserved to look at while we wait for the new nesting season!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jann, thanks for putting this back at the top!
Cumbrians, this is such a nice video. Thanks for the memories. I miss our little eaglet so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
awwwwwwww....the good ol' days!!! Thanks for bumping this again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
With all our new photogs this year, we'll have a lot more of this! How exciting. Thanks for bringing this back to the top and thanks to Cumbrians for making it to begin with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Loved it Cumbrian. Brings back wonderful memories.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thanks Cumbrian....Brings back memories and a peek into the future hopefully! Thanks you and Roy are the greatest :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Cumbrian - thanks for reposting and bringing back all those warm and precious feelings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ElaineRuth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Cumbrian,Jun 28 2006
03:17 AM
Hope this works ok. Click on image below to play.

Awwww, thanks Pat! Every time I see something like that, it reminds me how much I miss her and what the "Empty Nest Syndrom" really means. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Again, wonderful Cumbrian, thank you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eagle_lover
Member Avatar
That was nice thanks for sharing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Photos & Videos · Next Topic »