Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
July 4th Video Of All Three Birds; Video of all three birds at the nest
Topic Started: Jul 6 2006, 08:40 AM (2,241 Views)
Eagle Guy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
For those of you who missed seeing all three birds at the nest on July 4th, I've posted a short video on our website at http://www.iws.org/bald_eagles/PH%20nest%2070406.wmv I'm recording the action all day, every day, so I'll keep posting video.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Wonderful video Peter, thanks so much. You have opened up a whole new world to all of us and we are so appreciative of all you have done. Thanks again :D :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thank you Peter. The video is great. Didn't mom and Junior get a surprise when dad arrived! :lol:

Great to know with you recording all day, every day too, that should we miss it , you will, hopefully,
capture the actual moment when the eaglet fledges.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Patti
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thank you so much for the great video!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Wow that was amazing to see. Mom sure had something to say to Dad when he was perched up there. Interesting behaviour that she rushed over to get in between junior and Dad and drag the fish over like she was going to keep it for herself. I would love for just one day to get inside their minds to hear what they are thinking. Peter, thanks for all you have shared with us novice eagle watchers. I hope all of this is bringing in lots of contributions to continue the work you all have been so dedicated to doing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
B) Love the video and all others on the page! Cumbrian has posted some stunning photos of #49. The coloring of his feathers are beautiful. The adult bald eagles are simply regal. They stand so tall and strong...I can only imagine having the pleasure to see one soaring above, let alone, being in one's nest! Enjoy! I soooo envy you! B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Thank you Eagle Guy for the WONDERFUL video. It is people like you who should be put on a pedestal for all your kindness to us. Without your videos I would not have seen hardly anything that went on in the nest. Thank you so much.
Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Peter, are you not on vacation yet? Thank you for the time and consideration for these wonderful video updates. The saga of A-49 (Cruz) is amazing, you should be a very very proud man. I know I am proud of you and the whole crew for all the work done over there. Truly saviors of our time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Cruz Photos & Videos · Next Topic »
Locked Topic