Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Updated Faqs
Topic Started: Jul 25 2006, 01:46 PM (347 Views)
Anibird
Advanced Member
Hi everyone,

I updated the FAQs on the main page. I will continue to summarize the questions and answers provided by IWS on this page. Thanks to everyone for the great questions and to Pete and the rest of the IWS crew for all the updates and reponses from the field!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well done Annie, you have been working hard updating the FAQ, especially with all the questions we ,as a group, posted! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thank you very much Annie for you FAQ updates. I'm sure I'll read through them over and over AND over again! I have learned an incredible amount of information about Bald Eagles from this wonderfully informative discussion forum and site!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

I have searched for these FAQ's.
Can someone help me find them?
Perhaps, I'm looking too hard!
Thanks! :blink:
Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Denny: they are on the home page: http://chil.vcoe.org/eagle_cam.htm lots of good info there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hikers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
The Faq's page is the first page you come to called, Channel Islands Live.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ElaineRuth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Anibird,Jul 25 2006
02:46 PM
Hi everyone,

I updated the FAQs on the main page. I will continue to summarize the questions and answers provided by IWS on this page. Thanks to everyone for the great questions and to Pete and the rest of the IWS crew for all the updates and reponses from the field!

Since the FAQs have been updated, when will all the he's become she's and the him's, her's. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle D
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ElaineRuth,Aug 24 2006
04:08 PM
Anibird,Jul 25 2006
Hi everyone,

Since the FAQs have been updated, when will all the he's become she's and the him's, her's. :P

:huh:

I can't speak for anyone else, but this him is going to stay a he!!!

LOL!!!!!

D B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ElaineRuth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Eagle D,Aug 24 2006
04:13 PM
ElaineRuth,Aug 24 2006
Anibird,Jul 25 2006
Hi everyone,

LOL!!!!!

D B)

Darrell, as they say in these parts, "You a mess"!

:D :lol: :D :lol: :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle D
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ElaineRuth,Aug 24 2006
04:32 PM
Eagle D,Aug 24 2006
04:13 PM
ElaineRuth,Aug 24 2006
Anibird,Jul 25 2006
Hi everyone,

LOL!!!!!

D B)

Darrell, as they say in these parts, "You a mess"!

:D :lol: :D :lol: :P

and a happy one at that!!! :D

D B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

peppermint,Aug 24 2006
05:45 PM
Denny: they are on the home page: http://chil.vcoe.org/eagle_cam.htm lots of good info there.

Thanks, Patti!
I've never been to that page before.
No wonder I couldn't find it.
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic