Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Congratulations To Iws And Fox 11!; We won the emmy!
Topic Started: Aug 13 2006, 10:50 AM (754 Views)
Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Congratulations to all involved! The Eagles of Catalina won the Emmy under the category LA Local Color! Way to go. Can we have a follow up segment now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
CONGRATULATIONS PETER!!!!! The Awards program will air on Saturday, 8/26/06 on KTLA...we MUST watch this...another good time for a toast don't you think???

Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Dr Sharpe will you be the one to accept the award?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emma Rose
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
IWS and Dr. Sharpe, we are so proud of you!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Fox 11 (tv station) is actually the award winner but it will be some good PR for IWS. I would surely expect Peter to at least be invited to be there...and perhaps be invited on stage?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bea
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Congratulations to all involved!! We are soo proud and happy for you all.
Thank you for all your dedication and love! This is just so wonderful!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

Congratulations Channel 11 & IWS crew on the Emmy!
Goto Top

Emma Rose
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Fox 11 (tv station) is actually the award winner but it will be some good PR for IWS.

Yeah, that's what they think Peppermint. But we know the truth, don't we? We are friends with the STAR(s)!!! I wonder if we can attend because we are family?
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
YES!!! Let's CRASH the award show!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bixby
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Way to go Dr. Sharpe, crew, and Fox 11.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
It occurred to me when I watched the show that they should get FOX to do some kind of followup segment about this year, and the successful and historic hatching of A49, followed by her successful fledging.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle D
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ostrich2,Aug 13 2006
12:26 PM
It occurred to me when I watched the show that they should get FOX to do some kind of followup segment about this year, and the successful and historic hatching of A49, followed by her successful fledging.

I have already contacted them about this and I'm waiting on a reply.

D B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ostrich: me, TOO!! I thought...ok...when will they add an update to the end of it..or do a followup show? Perhaps they will mention this at the awards show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
WAY TO GO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done, Dr.Sharpe, IWS Team and Fox 11.........we are so proud that you won the Emmy and got recognition too! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cockney2
Advanced Member
CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Sharpe and all of the crew that made that video (and EMMY) possible. I'll be watching on the 26th. Good Job---well done!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic