Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
August 14, 2006; Observations and group hugs
Topic Started: Aug 14 2006, 02:23 AM (3,316 Views)
peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning and big huggggggg! I figure since I can't sleep that I might as well start today's thread. Nothing to report...all's quiet on Darrell's nestern front...and getting quieter every day. Hope you all have a great Monday....is that an oxymoron?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning to you as well Peppermint! Good morning to everyone! Hopefully Cruz/her parents will drop by for a little "nest stop" at some point today. If not, we should be getting a great update this Wed. from the IWS Crew. If our loved ones are everywhere BUT the nest, we may get to see some amazing photos!

PLUS< I'm sooo glad it's Monday because I (hope, hope, hope) my video will arrive today. I've been waiting for weeks now. Also, speaking of the video, is that the video that won the Emmy? If not, has anyone seen it? And, where can I view it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
MaMiMoBa Mom,Aug 14 2006
02:02 AM
Good morning to you as well Peppermint! Good morning to everyone! Hopefully Cruz/her parents will drop by for a little "nest stop" at some point today. If not, we should be getting a great update this Wed. from the IWS Crew. If our loved ones are everywhere BUT the nest, we may get to see some amazing photos!

PLUS< I'm sooo glad it's Monday because I (hope, hope, hope) my video will arrive today. I've been waiting for weeks now. Also, speaking of the video, is that the video that won the Emmy? If not, has anyone seen it? And, where can I view it?

Morning MiMaMoBaMom (I never get it right but you know who I mean) and everyone else. Yes, that's the video that won the emmy. You are going to love it and we want your full review in the thread for the video.

Nest stop ROFLMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:lol: :D Yeah, I got a kick out of nest stop too! Thanks so much for the info Hulabird. OMG I can't wait to watch that video! If I don't get it soon, Elaine the :ph43r: may have a surprise guest at her door step! I'll drive south to N.C. to watch it!

Suffering in PA., :(
Nancy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
OK people, WAKE UP! You can sleep all you want when you're dead. I'm waiting here all night watching over you while you're dreaming but now its time to GET UP! Its almost 6 AM on the nest. Still no camera but one must be prepared.

Yaaayy, tomorrow is my last day of work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
You mean 6:00 AM on the "Nest coast" don't you! :lol: :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
MaMiMoBa Mom,Aug 14 2006
02:46 AM
You mean 6:00 AM on the "Nest coast" don't you! :lol: :rolleyes:

Exactly! I always forget my vocabulary words when I'm posting :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning Hulabird...I'm up on the nest coast! It is 6:25 but no time to chat or watch the nest. Gotta head out for work. Thanks for starting the day off and getting up so early. See ya :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

Good morning all!

Hope you have a great day! :)
Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, everybody. It's another empty nest. :(
Hulabird, this must be such an exciting day for you! Enjoy! I retired a year ago and I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's true. You'll love it. I know you'll keep busy. That's the main thing.
I figured something out about MaMiMoBa's name. The first three syllables go in alphabetical order. Then the dog's initials are at the end. That's what helps me remember your name, Nancy. I don't have my DVD yet either. I am going to be like a little kid checking the mail every day.
I have something for the 12 steps after weighing myself this morning - lose the five pounds I've managed to gain by watching the web cam instead of exercising. Have a great day, everyone... especially you today, Hulabird. Woohoo! Celebrate! Do the happy dance!! (Maybe the bird dance?).
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) for you
Here's another oxymoron for you, Peppermint: jumbo shrimp.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hey everyone! Finally having an opportunity to check postings and both nests - all so quiet! But I now have a DVD I can watch anytime (with tissues at hand). Fly high to all the eaglets of 2006! I was truly amazed to read over the weekend (in my quest for some more knowledge about this new experience for me) that a high number do not survive fledging??? I was dismayed but being a farm girl, I do understand the laws of nature for sure! So after reading that, I am even more thrilled (and thankful) that Cruz along with Sid/Lil have this opportunity to go and grow! WOW! Was I ever living in the dark......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning Everyone. Empty nest at present.

Bixby, I loved the limerick...........it definately gave me a mind picture when I read it. :D

Eagle Duo, Loved all your videos that you posted over on Tributes. I especially loved the compilation video that Jann made to prove, to some people, that Cruz did not just stand/sit around all day! (Yes, I read that comment too on that forum ....and was so mad....."No, she doesn't" I remember yelling out at the time!).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Patti
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning, everybody~~It was too late last night to respond to a member who asked me if I knew Claire Mobius. Excuse the spelling. I don't recognize her name and haven't seen it in those neighborhood charity drives I have done a few times...you know, mail the Leukemia envelope to your closest neighbors.

I added this avatar and now the jumping is making me nervous. Please tell me if it affects you the same way. I can remove it. Be honest. Maybe it's just too early, but it's making me crazy this a.m.---something I'd saved from a website I had seen last year.

It's chore time...but I wanted to check in. I loved your photos and poem, Cumbrian--the one you posted yesterday. Thank you so much.

Please be honest about my avatar. I didn't expect it to be so "busy."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Patti,Aug 14 2006
04:33 AM
Good Morning, everybody~~It was too late last night to respond to a member who asked me if I knew Claire Mobius. Excuse the spelling. I don't recognize her name and haven't seen it in those neighborhood charity drives I have done a few times...you know, mail the Leukemia envelope to your closest neighbors.

I added this avatar and now the jumping is making me nervous. Please tell me if it affects you the same way. I can remove it. Be honest. Maybe it's just too early, but it's making me crazy this a.m.---something I'd saved from a website I had seen last year.

It's chore time...but I wanted to check in. I loved your photos and poem, Cumbrian--the one you posted yesterday. Thank you so much.

Please be honest about my avatar. I didn't expect it to be so "busy."

I like it. My greater sulfur crested cockatoo dances just like that but he likes to sing at the same time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi Patti, I love your avatar......aren't 'toos ( if that is how you refer to them) busy, busy birds anyway? So this is very appropriate. Perhaps just as well it doesn't have sound though! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic