Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, August 16, 2006; Freedom day!
Topic Started: Aug 15 2006, 11:36 PM (3,471 Views)
Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well folks, I made it! Today is the first day of the rest of my life! Let's have a visitation from the girl or mom or dad!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bea
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,Aug 16 2006
12:36 AM
Well folks, I made it! Today is the first day of the rest of my life! Let's have a visitation fron the girl or mom or dad!

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Yes, it would be nice to have some activity at the nest today.
Positive thinking people! We WILL have activity at the nest today!
We also WILL get an Update today, 'cause today is Update Day!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KLJinOz
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,
I saw your pic earlier with your bird, you dont look old enough to retire!
I am in my 2nd wind with my career, nearly finished a law degree and have an offer from a law firm to join them. Not sure if I can hack the 9-5 after working for myself for the last 8 years.... :o KLJinOz
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bea
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Okay Hulabird, hate to say it, but I gotta go to sleep. Thank's for the party!! It was great fun. Sorry I came so late.
See ya all tomorrow!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
And we WILL have 6 nests today! Whacha say about that Pete? Did I just call Dr Sharpe Pete? Oh yeah, I'm still celebrating. A toast to you Pete! And while we're at it, one to the IWS Crew and all my peepers on the forum. I lurve you guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bea
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,Aug 16 2006
12:46 AM
And we WILL have 6 nests today! Whacha say about that Pete? Did I just call Dr Sharpe Pete? Oh yeah, I'm still celebrating. A toast to you Pete! And while we're at it, one to the IWS Crew and all my peepers on the forum. I lurve you guys.

GOOD ONE!!

Lurve ya right back!

'Nite all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
KLJinOz,Aug 15 2006
09:44 PM
Hulabird,
I saw your pic earlier with your bird, you dont look old enough to retire!
I am in my 2nd wind with my career, nearly finished a law degree and have an offer from a law firm to join them. Not sure if I can hack the 9-5 after working for myself for the last 8 years.... :o KLJinOz

I'm not but I'm doing it anyway, so there... :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Bea,Aug 15 2006
09:44 PM
Okay Hulabird, hate to say it, but I gotta go to sleep. Thank's for the party!! It was great fun. Sorry I came so late.
See ya all tomorrow!!

Bea, thanks for the retirement party! I'm STILL having a great time, Sweet Cruzin Dreams hunny bunny. Lou, I'm still waiting for you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Schlept tighst yall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KLJinOz
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,
Well, I'm sure your not really retiring! Didnt you say you were now going to do your own venture? I really love working for myself, dictate my own hours and able to run out to the yard to take pics of parrots when I feel like it! KLJinOz
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Eagle Duo,Aug 15 2006
09:54 PM
Schlept tighst yall.

OK, besides lovin' on your avatar, is this what I'm in store for when you get here? Because if it is, I can do dat :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
KLJinOz,Aug 15 2006
09:59 PM
Hulabird,
Well, I'm sure your not really retiring! Didnt you say you were now going to do your own venture? I really love working for myself, dictate my own hours and able to run out to the yard to take pics of parrots when I feel like it! KLJinOz

Ozzie, what I wouldn't give to see wild parrots. I wish my kids could fly off and be free like yours. Once in awhile I get a notion to let them go but i can't because they probably wouldn't make it on their own and because its illegal, the cops would try to get them and do who knows what with them. At least while they're with me they get sloppy kisses everyday and lots o good groceries!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lana
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I used to live in Long Beach, CA, and there was a huge flock of wild parrots living in the palm trees on my street. One of those overturned trucks, I guess. They were chubby little guys with red heads. It was so cool to have a bit of jungle in the city.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Lana,Aug 15 2006
10:08 PM
I used to live in Long Beach, CA, and there was a huge flock of wild parrots living in the palm trees on my street. One of those overturned trucks, I guess. They were chubby little guys with red heads. It was so cool to have a bit of jungle in the city.

LANA!!!! I begged and you came! What kind of parrots were they?
Offline Profile Goto Top

KLJinOz
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

There is an island called Heron Island on the Barrier Reef of Australia, KLJinUSA & I went there @18 years ago (I've been in Oz awhile now). IT was the season of nesting for the 'Notty Turns' (I think they were Notty/Noddy?), well Turns anyway. You had to wear a hat or have an umbrella at ALL times outdoors for the poop! :unsure: Luckily we were there mostly to snorkle and visit the reef areas.
Your birds are so lucky to have such a good owner, how did you come to own them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic