Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, August 17, 2006 Update
Topic Started: Aug 17 2006, 05:37 AM (2,551 Views)
Madison99
Advanced Member
Hi everyone,

I am starting the thread. Cam is not up yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

About time, too! LOL
Goto Top

Madison99
Advanced Member
Good morning. Cam is on, no visitors as of yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning everyone.

Denny - Love your avatar - brings back very fond memories.

I posted on yesterday's thread that I am in Montreal but was informed that my DVD has arrived. I'm returning tomorrow and can't wait to see it. Wow-wow-wow!

Offline Profile Goto Top

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Come on A49 - bring a couple of your new friends by for a visit...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, everyone! :D

Naturegal,Aug 17 2006
05:46 AM
I posted on yesterday's thread that I am in Montreal but was informed that my DVD has arrived.  I'm returning tomorrow and can't wait to see it. Wow-wow-wow!

Drive carefully, Naturegal!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

Naturegal,Aug 17 2006
08:46 AM
Denny - Love your avatar - brings back very fond memories.

Good morning, too!
Thanks on the avatar, but I only got it to give it away and I think ElaineRuth wants it.
She had stated she loved Laurel & Hardy.
Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:) Welcome Mr. Cinemerica! Glad to have you on board! Hey, we're up to 236 registered members! We're getting close now!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning all - I was trying to explain to my hubby about the avatars and he looked at me like I was even crazier than I already am so guess I will have to show them to him tonight! They are all great (and lively!).
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, everybody. I'm just checking in to get my empty nest fix. I guess Cruz is off finding FISH, now that she knows where those tasty morsels are. The Wed. update was so special because we can envision her flying around at the beach now enjoying her wings and playing with her family and friends. It's exactly what we wanted for Cruz when we saw her sitting there so lonely in her nest. Did you know that you can right-click on the pictures and save them to a disk? My husband took the disk to the photo place and got some of the earlier pictures developed so that I can have a memory album. Yesterday's photos will be added for sure. My DVD arrived yesterday and I LOVE it!
I'm enjoying all the avatars, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning Early Birds and Everyone-else soon to join us here.

The camera came on at 6:42AM PDT.............and sorry to say... yet again...........no one is home!
Can't say I blame Cruz for not returning ....not now she has discovered the sea....and friends.....and just a wonderful new life.

kljinusa and Darrell/Eagle D, don't think we can make it down for this trip to the Island...but rest assured that if we ever do decide to visit EVERYONE will be informed we are coming down! :lol:

Also wanted to say a big WELCOME to all the new members that have recently joined us here. Please don't be shy......post something...even if it is just to say "Hi".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jennifer Rogers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning everyone and I wish you all a splendid day.

Darrell, What a wonderful sight that was last night. For once we had no fog on the north central coast. Saw Saturn and the space station really clearly. Even brought our neighbors over to see it with us.

Thank you so much,

Jennifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Yes welcome to all newcomers (although I'm not too far out of that category) I used to "lurk" and was a bit afraid to post but soon discovered what a great group of folks "live" here! I'm also so happy to hear (and see) that Cruz is making friends and exploring far and wide!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
This is just a friendly reminder on a warm day. ;)

http://home.valornet.com/sabruf2/countchr.html
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
There is an eaglet eating in the nest in Maine right now.

http://www.nwf.org/eaglecam/webcam.cfm
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic