Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, August 18, 2006 Updates; Daily Observations, etc.
Topic Started: Aug 18 2006, 03:40 AM (2,592 Views)
harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morming all - never have done this but I'm up and waiting for today's thread so.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Talk about empty (echo echo) - there's only 2 of us signed on but of course for west coasters - it's really early in the AM! Maybe today will be the day for a buzz by the nest before the weekend kicks off - hope, hope! Have to get ready for work - later!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh before I get on the road - I sent in my next nomination for Dr. Sharpe - time grows short - don't forget to send yours (more than once if you can)! Go IWS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning Harpo...I'm up and thanks for starting the day. Just thought I would check before heading out the door to work. Make it a great day and maybe we will have a visitor. Although, somehow I think she is having too much fun exploring. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning everyone! Not looking for a nest visit today but what a bonus if we get one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hey all - made it to work - boss won't be in woo hoo - and it's FRIDAY so it's end of the week and I get to leave at 3 instead of 5 - another woo hoo. I still can't get over the DVD and now am trying to get my husband to sit and watch! OK so now maybe I should do a little work but will keep checking (just in case)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madison99
Advanced Member
Good morning all. Hope everyone has a great day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Madison99
Advanced Member
cam is on. Very foggy. No visitors in nest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, everyone! If we get a nest visit, hope someone takes lots of pictures! This is Dave's last Friday off before the grandkids go back to real school, so we're taking them whale watching today.
Online Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
6:44AM here on the West Coast.

Good Morning Everyone, where-ever you live.

Camera just on and it looks foggy there. Of course...do I need to say it.....No One Is Home!! :(

ElaineRuth, just have to tell you how much enjoyment you are giving me, and I'm sure a few others too, with all your different avatars. But that EYE looking for the DVD topped them all! :lol:
It really got my funny bone..........if EagleD/Darrell is the King of comedy on this forum You most definately, in my humble opinion, are the Queen.

Hope that your prayer to St. Anthony, my something new learnt yesterday too, and the eye, solved the mystery and you found the DVD.

Just a thought...how old is the youngest grand-baby? I know from working with 3-5 year olds they LOVE to hoard and nest lots of things.......maybe if you look in your purse...or the dress-up clothes..if any...or the fridge....or....just about anywhere really! :D

We have another busy day out of the home...so keep an EYE on the nest for me too everybody and post lots please so I can catch up later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, everybody. Just checking in for my empty nest fix. There are only four people logged on right now, a very quiet time on the board also. I guess Cruz decided to stay at her beach party. Who wouldn't! I found a quote that I think applies to everyone on here. It is by the artist Robert Bateman. He has done some gorgeous eagle paintings.

"If everybody in the world was a birdwatcher, the world would be a better place. You start caring about other living things that are not you, and you get away from this me, me, me stuff."

Have a wonderful day, everyone. Sukie, did you check out the pictures and video on the Wednesday IWS update? I haven't heard back from you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
It's SOOOO quiet - here, there & everywhere!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bixby
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning to all. Checking in to say hi, and to hope our ea-gal pays a visit today. However, I think not much hope in that regard.

Got a technical question (I can hear the collective sigh of dread....not to worry, no avatars involved!)

Can some one read the posts without being registered? And if yes, do they follow the same steps to get to the forum as we in the registered family do?

I know you have to be registered to post something, but I thought the posts could be read by anyone.

Have a wonderful day; I'm going to have a sip of tea and read the paper. I'll check back in a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I think they can be read by anyone - I didn't register for awhile when I first came to the posts but followed them. Like you said, I think you just can't reply (and that's what actually led me to register - I had a question).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning all~

cdn-cdn, great quote. It sure fits here. That is our common thread on this board. People caring about other things other than themselves. Love ya all. . .

I am so glad to share some positive news. My family member has been taken out of ICU finally. This man is my cousin, my mother's sister's son, he was more like my big brother growing up and all through life he was the one person that was always there for me. The two of us are the only ones left from that generation, we both have children but all the rest of the family is gone (on both sides for me). It will be a long challenging battle to recovery but I am just so pleased that he is out of that ICU room. I want to thank everone on this board for their thoughts and prayers, you have no idea how much this place means to me. I tend to be shy and introverted with life and only let loose with close friends, so for me to even be on this board is a big step for me. I am just thankful to find a group of such wonderful, funny, clever, silly, caring, emotionally concerned people. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic