Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, August 23, 2006; Update Day!
Topic Started: Aug 23 2006, 03:59 AM (1,808 Views)
Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning sleepy heads. Today's the big day we all wait for every week!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning Hulabird - just catching up on all the "fun" last night after us poor east coasters have to turn in ! Off to work - am anxiously awaiting updates!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning all....Wow you party animals you :P
Yes, today is update day and I can hardly wait to hear and hopefully see some pics of our gal.

Hulabird I know you have answered this before...But when do you sleep girl ?:blink: I have been to Hawaii and heard of Hawaiian time, but you win the prize.

I see that Eagle D was on last night :ph43r: By that time I was already in my heavy REM sleep. Have a good day all and I will check when I can while at work.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
harpo516,Aug 23 2006
04:08 AM
Good morning Hulabird - just catching up on all the "fun" last night after us poor east coasters have to turn in !  Off to work - am anxiously awaiting updates!!

You easterners really have it rough don't you? Trying to sleep through our noisy parties and then you have to get up and start the economy and put the coffee on for us while we sleep in. No wonder 3/4 of the list is from the west coast. We are hardly pulling our weight out here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I shut the door - I put pillow over my head - I use ear plugs ----- and I'M JEALOUS! It's almost enough to make me move west!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Nancy. I went to bed last night at 9:30 and back up again at 1. But then I forced myself back to sleep for another hour. I try to get 4 hours a night. If I take a sleeping pill, I still can only manage 4 hours and I'm up but feel groggy all day and can't go back to sleep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sometimes I'm not sure if you guys are just still up from day before or if you're getting a really early start on today! LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
The nest is up and empty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bixby
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning to all. Wow, you all had some party after I went to bed last night. Hope you are all cleared eye'd and headache free this morning.

Larma: I've got dear relatives that live in Lompoc and visit there two or three times a year. At Christmas time we always go to the Christmas production put on by the Oceana community threater group. Huell Howser did a great show on Lompoc. He talked about the murals, and the next time I visited I really made an effort to look around for them.

Well, I'll be on the road most the day. Heading to Long Beach to visit the parents. I'll check with you upon return.

Have a wonderful day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Happy Update Day, everyone!!!

harpo516, you should try sleeping in the same house as those parties sometime! :o WOW!!! :o
I wasn't feeling well last night so I couldn't stay up for the festivities....and from the looks of things this morning, it was very festive! lol

Happy birthday again, Hulabird....and here's to many more!!!!

Jann

By the way, Dave.....what happened to all my wine?
:blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tasha
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,Aug 23 2006
05:37 AM
Nancy. I went to bed last night at 9:30 and back up again at 1. But then I forced myself back to sleep for another hour. I try to get 4 hours a night. If I take a sleeping pill, I still can only manage 4 hours and I'm up but feel groggy all day and can't go back to sleep.

OMG....If I dont get at least 9 hours of sleep, Im not worth a crap the next day. What's your secret?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cockney2
Advanced Member
Good Morning - I can literally see that you are all in "your places, with sunshiny faces." Have a great day. Can't wait for the updates from IWS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning all~

Well you had that birthday party after all - Happy Birthday again Deb. Sounds like it was a good one.

I can hardly wait to hear about Cruz' week of adventures.

I got another $25 from my desk cup that I will be turning in soon, I want to hit up my kids and get another $25.

Have a great day everyone. . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Yeah I don't get that kind of sleep - I'm ready for bed but then about 4 hours later I'm tossin' and turnin' and then it's like cat naps! My husband sleeps like the dead - why can't I do that!!!!

Boy I hope my birthday party is like yesterday's - although I'm beginning to see a pattern here - any excuse is good for party! My kind of folks!!

Nest is so quiet!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi everybody. I just wanted to let you know that the cam is still on this morning at the Saanich nest. I thought it was going to be turned off yesterday. Bonus! Enjoy your day, everyone. I'm anxiously waiting for the IWS update.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic