Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday August 24th; The start of the chatter
Topic Started: Aug 24 2006, 05:09 AM (1,916 Views)
Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well, I can't believe that I'm starting this off....This one is for you Hulabird. I'm up and where are YOU?
Good Morning all and I hope that everyone has a great day. I will check in when I can.
Hulabird this is how I feel after a good nights sleep. So watch out :lol:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

KLJinOz
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird might be catching a few winks... I'm here but its my midnight hour with a glass of Adelaide Hills Merlot in hand after a long day of work and shopping= for the daughter's formal dress - a dozen she tried on and not one she liked :unsure:

Cheers to everyone, I'm not on tomorrow, a day away until late afternoon. Loved reading and catching up with all the chit-chat.

O'ya maties! KLJinOz
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well, good morning, Nancy and KLJinOZ, I guess we are the early birds this morning. Everyone have a great day.
Happy shopping KLJ or should I say good luck shopping.
I need to catch up with last nights posts and see if anything new is going on. I'll be back. . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
The nest is there and very quiet. After yesterday's update I am certainly see yet another reason why A49 is not visiting - if it's really hot she sure wouldn't want to sit on top of that open nest in the sun in the midst of the day. And in the morning and evening when it's cool it's time to feast on fish and catch up with all the other eagles!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning all - I'm here (at work) Have been tied up trying to get registered with Vancouver's new site since they moved !! I'm giving up -

Yes - I thought the photos were fantastic and it's great to know she's holding her own and doing so well! Gotta luv it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning peeps. Had a good long sleep for a change last night. I'm sure it was the pressure being lifted of getting all my computers done, most of the house cleaned, and all of the laundry done. Then I don't have to work again til Monday. I took a nice hot bubble bath and my body just melted into the bed.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tasha
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:o Yawn.......
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
How did you get all of that done! I walk into a room, look around and then straight to the computer! cause I know it will still be there later.... waiting for me.

We didn't get a long sleep - at 5 AM doggie decided we needed to get up and jumped right to the middle of the bed - wiggling all over! I waited hubby out - he got up with her - tee hee!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

amalphia
Advanced Member
Just stopping by to say "Good Morning!" Haven't been here for awhile and time is still at a premium. Wonderful IWS CrewChris report and photos! Hope to get back on later today to catch up on all the daily posts I've missed. Have a great day!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I couldn't take it anymore. I hate it when my house is upside down. I'm not a clean freak but you should have seen it. I'm just happy its done and Woody has the rest of the week off too. We're planning a gigantic garage sale this Saturday. I can't wait to have a garage that I can actually drive my car into again. Its been years. :D

Welcome back Amaphalia! Say hey whenever get time. We'll keep the light on for ya.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning everyone. I just wanted to check in to say hello. I'm trying to get caught up around the house also. I just can't get over those beautiful photos of Cruz yesterday. They are a great image to carry around with me! I had success with the Hancock House forum. I think the trick is to register, then check your email for a message from them, confirm through that message that you are participating, and then it works. A49's nest does not look appealing at all. I don't blame her for staying at the beach. B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Joanie, when you log on, I want to thank you for sending the info about the crows and why people think they have yellow beaks. Heckle and Jeckle, those darn rascals. I haven't thought about them in years but they are the cartoons that I remember. So thank you for clearing up that misconception I had. Whew!!

Hulabird, I can relate to the neat freak thing. I am not a neat freak but when things get piled up I get stressed. I have been doing a remodel for the last few months on the inside (new hardwood floors, new paint throughout, new furniture) and the outside of my house where everything is piled up in the driveway looks like well, hell. So this weekend I am borrowing a big truck and I am cleaning out everything and going to the dump. I should do the gargage thingy with some of the " better" stuff but I don't even want to hassle with that, everything is going. . . .And I will feel much happier
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I'm just going to stay over here cdn-cdn, can you keep us posted?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I just "lurk" over there, Hulabird. I've never posted anything because it is just an upsetting forum. I don't need all that nastiness every day. If I read anything of value I'll let you know. I'm not sure why I joined. I may delete my membership later.

Bea, thank you for posting the picture of Ventura and the ocean view. I clicked on it to see the large size. Your husband did a good job!

Ostrich, I enjoyed your Blackberry joke, about having A49's position sent to me. Funny, I don't own a Blackberry even though I live in the area where they were invented. I even saw a prototype at a staff party years ago. One staff member's husband works there and brought it to show everyone. I was like, "What's the big deal?" Silly me, I should have bought stock or something. Oh, well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I must agree - of the 2 sites - LUV this one! Everyone's so nice - friendly - helpful - positive!!!

Troth: Know about painting/remodeling. We've been at it 4 years but hiking, camping and eagles been getting in the way! My 1st floor bathroom is no walls and toilet! I'm truly hoping that this winter will see it finally done! Everything else is the finish work ------- and then came eagle cam. Oh well - priorities!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic