Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lunch With Dad Video; K-10 and A-49 do lunch
Topic Started: Aug 25 2006, 12:57 PM (1,822 Views)
Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
This was taken June 1. My first attempt at video. Its kind of long but I think you'll like it. I have a couple more too I think.

http://media.putfile.com/Lunch-with-Dad
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aline
Unregistered

Thank you Hulabird ! This is so precious :D I had never seen a beak to beak feeding of Cruz. :)
This is so good! I can't wait for the others now ;)
:D :D
Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Thank you for posting the video, Deb. The picture is very clear. I'm not sure what they are eating but they are certainly enjoying it! The nest looks a lot sturdier in your video compared to the present day. I guess this is before we knew that "he" was a "she". Thanks again. I'm looking forward to more!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Teddy_Neal
Unregistered

That was cute when he was trying to take that piece of fish out of Cruz's talon and Cruz didn't want to release it!
Daddy won out, though!
Goto Top

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Super video, Hulabird! Felt like old times watching the two of them! Look forward to seeing the other ones you have!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ElaineRuth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird,Aug 25 2006
01:57 PM
This was taken June 1. My first attempt at video. Its kind of long but I think you'll like it. I have a couple more too I think.

http://media.putfile.com/Lunch-with-Dad

So great, Debi! Thanks. Brings back happy memories. You know, for first time parents, I think Mom and Dad did a fantastic job!

Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:) Geez Debi! Thanks so much. I miss her so much! However, I'm thrilled that she's off doing exactly what she's supposed to be doing. She has such great parents and now she's off foraging food for herself! Can you believe our baby is growing up??? :rolleyes:
Just love the video...I'm off to view it again! :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird: Thanks for the look back! What a cute little fluff ball......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hulabird/Debi, Great video...and for your first attempt, it is terrific.

It was such a thrill to watch the early days again, when it was mostly dad that did the feeding... of course, that was before Cruz got too big for him to handle!

Looking forward to seeing the others.

How do you feel about posting this video, and any others, on the Tribute thread?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh yeah Cumbrian, I will. I forgot about that one. Needs to be bumped once in awhile
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bixby
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi H-BIRD: What a great video. And the nest looks in such good repair....not like the falling down wreck it is now. I was laughing when K10 kept trying to take that big chunk of food out of Cruz's talon so he could bite off smaller pieces for her. Thanks so much for posting this, it was a wonderful memory.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Cruz Photos & Videos · Next Topic »
Locked Topic