Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Volunteer; Opportunities to help
Topic Started: Aug 27 2006, 06:45 AM (183 Views)
woolf2b
Advanced Member
Hi there. Are there any opportunities now or in the future to volunteer in the eagle restoration project. I am thinking after I retire to involve myself in projects that have meaning. I have always been involved with loving nature and wildlife and would like to be involved in a more meaningful way:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eagle Guy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
There may be opportunities to volunteer, especially on Catalina Island observing bald eagle nests. We'd have to work out housing issues, etc., but I'll put up a notice if I need volunteers.

Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
There you go woolf2b, straight from the man himself!
Offline Profile Goto Top

woolf2b
Advanced Member
Thanks, Eagle Guy!!! This would be in the future for me. I want to get an idea of what volunteer postions are possible so that I can plan. I am very excited about the possibilities.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic