Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, August 30, 2006; observations
Topic Started: Aug 30 2006, 04:47 AM (2,068 Views)
ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
From Dr. Sharpe's post yesterday, it seems there is still usefulness in watching the nest just in case. It's Wednesday, so hopefully we will get an update on A49 in any case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cdn-cdn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning, eagle lovers! Ostrich, that's one of the first things I thought of when I woke up. Today is Wednesday, and that means update day!

Here is a quote from Hippocrates to start the day.
"The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different."
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
<_< Okay, I feel like Snoopy doing his infamous dance. I'm dancing around my house because today is the UPDATE day! Ouch! I keep bumping into walls! Guess I better open my eyes! :blink: :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:lol: :lol: Okay, Debi, I know I should have copied and pasted your hilarious story, but I think everyone knows what I'm refering to. That sounds like something I would do! What did your DH think of your drive home from work??

I also can't locate Dr. Sharpe's post? I will, however, keep a look out for Cruz at the nest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hulabird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well MaMiMoBa Mom, if he knew about it, he would have just rollled his eyes. Some stories are better left untold around here. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaMiMoBa Mom
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Don't I know it! I've been scolded way too many times, so, now I just do my thing. I live by the saying, "What happens in my world, stays in MY world!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning all - my husband says I don't know when to stop but the other day, someone said I have "tenacity" and I'm sticking with that. And who is the first person the family calls when they want something done ... hmmm..... You go Hulabird! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bixby
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good morning to all. Checking in early to say Hi. I'm heading to Long Beach to visit my folks so will be on the road most of the day.

Nancy: you're in my thoughts. Hope you're hanging in there.

Update day...yipee. And maybe a visit from Cruz?! Live in hope........

Later gators!
Offline Profile Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Nest is up!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bird
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
cdn-cdn,Aug 30 2006
05:53 AM

"The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different."

I like this quote. Makes me want to dust off the old Greek philosophers again. Thanks cdn-cdn.

Bea, I loved your story about Buddy. It broke my heart, too.

HB, I was thinking this morning about the story you told yesterday about weeding people out of heaven. Yep. I think most of us on this forum would have gone down with our pets in New Orleans just like so many of those who wouldn't leave without their pets did. Thank goodness some good evacuation laws came out of that debacle. (I guess they are laws. Or are they just "procedures"?)

UPDATE DAY! Whoohoo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nancy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning to all of you...It was a slow start for me and my other kitties, as the routine was a little off. I just kept thinking that I would see Lulu wander down for breakfast and so did her buddies. I doing well and now back at work. I took a nap yesterday and when I awoke it seems that my ISP provider signed me out of internet service.ugh so please forgive me for not responding to the wonderful toast and kinds words. I have read all previous posts and appreciate each and everyone of you.

It seems when I went to find the phone number to call my ISP they never billed me for services this month and so I guess they pulled the plug...and I'm not happy with that. So on the phone I will go to clear this problem. I never cancelled my services so don't quite know what the deal is. Arghhhhhhhhh I hate this stuff.

Again I'm back on the job and will be fine over time I know. So please be patient and I'm not ingnoring you all just some computer stuff to take care of. I will check in throughout the day when I can while at work.
Love to all and have a great day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Troth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning Everyone~

Sad lonely messy nest but hopefully today we will have some picture updates to look at and find out how HRH is doing.

Tomorrow is payday so I will be sending in $25 from my family and at the same time send in the $25 from my desk cup at work. Every little bit helps.

HB: do I understand this correctly, you will help us with computer problems if we donate $25 to the A49Cruzers?? And on another note, Girl you need to be careful chasing down cars from Alaska. That could have turned ugly, like you said they could have been dealers. They might have thought you were a bounty hunter swooping on them. We all appreciate your tenacity to solicit donations but remember not ever knows about Cruz. More four letter words, slow down, take life easy. BTW you didn't get a donation out of him? :D :lol: :D :lol:

Nancy: Hang in there, it is always hard to fill the space of someone missing, we grieve for ourselves because of our loss and the emptiness we feel but there is the other voice inside that says it is OK, it was a far better thing to let them go.

I too loved the quote "The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different." How true, it makes a nice quote for the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mitaine1
Advanced Member
Good morning from Montreal!

Sorry folks, where do I have to go (URL) to see the nest? :huh: Thanking you in advance ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tiger
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
mitaine1,Aug 30 2006
08:12 AM
Good morning from Montreal!

Sorry folks, where do I have to go (URL) to see the nest?  :huh:  Thanking you in advance  ;)

http://media1.vcoe.org/eaglecam1

This should do it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CarolAnn
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
cdn-cdn,Aug 30 2006
05:53 AM

cdn-cdn ~ Excellent quote to start the day - thank you so much!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cruz Nest Observations ~ June/August 2006 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic