Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 27, 2007; Rain!!!!
Topic Started: Dec 27 2006, 01:50 AM (4,513 Views)
peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Happy days are here....it's finally RAINING!!!!!!

Good morning to the early birds....and Hulabird who watches over whilst the rest of us sleep.

I'm going to go crawl into bed and listen to the rain....I LOVE the rain!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LBtheScot
Advanced Member
To continue the "food thing" that was going on yesterday, in response to Elaine Ruth's question about Bird's custard, you can buy it in British specialty stores. If you have a shop near you with a Union Jack flag hanging outside, they will probably have it there. Or you probably order it on line - check britishhomemarket.com.

The closest thing I have found is Vanilla pudding - the cooked kind, not the instant.

Hot custard great over rhubarb, etc. but also with apple pie, etc.

YUM - hungry already!!

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
OK Good morning - I'm still a day behind but:

Nancy You were right about what you wish for! We got a liitle snow during the night on Mon (about 1 1/2 inches) - just enought to make it nice to look at!

ED That bald eagle map was great - sure glad to see number climbing!!!

Cumbrian - what great gifts from a great DH!!!

Sheila: hoping all is well with your son - flying home yesterday we met up with a young Air Force family returning after a tour in Korea - they were on their last leg to Albany - home!

Hiker great photos and great hike (envious .... )

Skellis You must have been at my family gathering except the drama was my mom - yup the one I (and the others) have busted ourselves for during this surgery/recouping! I keep telling my kids if I get like her - take me out and shoot me - put me out of my misery and theirs!!!

GREAT CAPTURES - thanks crew!!! :}^

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
and a couple comments as to Tuesday's posts:

Cumbrian: I hear you about working retail - my daughter is a manager and had to be at work Christmas night at midnight to set up for the 6AM store opening on the 26th! No visiting with her Mon night - she was trying to sleep! Darn it...

ED thanks for covering tidbits - I was trying to stay "connected" but of course with crazy visiting schedule, time ran out!!!

CDN you had a "dessert" get together - any chocolate??? mmmmm desserts

Speaking of mincemeat - my dad was a big fan - I AM NOT! I agree with HB - what is that stuff anyway?!?!

Nature: have a safe trip to FL - enjoy the sun!!!

Bee: loving that photo of the dog carrying that sign! That would be my Trinity!!

Ostrich: what a "heads on" shot link that you provided - it's like she's saying "What you looking at?" LOL

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Okay now I'm gonna be late for work (oh well = he's still in FL) - I've read thru the daily's but am still behind on EVERYTHING else but will work thru it! Have a big dinner to go to tonight so no rest here! Glad to be home though!

Hope everyone else still traveling or out and about stay safe! Hope all are recovered or doing better from the "bugs" going round! Hope all family/friend visits for the most part were good ones!

Tidbit to follow (when I get to work)!! :)^

LBtheScot
Advanced Member
Understand the mother thing harpo - except it's the mother-in-law - I too have told my kids to lock me up or shoot me if I ever get like that!!!!

they promised me that they would!!!!!!

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Can barely see it, but both eagles are in the SC nest this morning.

I have video.....hoping Cumbrian's on stills.

Cumbrian
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
TWO at SC I AM on stills!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
K10 and K26 are both there. You can only see their heads right now and the autofocus seems to be a struggling a bit with the dark, but they seem to be doing nestorations.

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Looks windy there the way their white heads are swaying in unison. And the poor autofocus is having a hard time so early in the morning. What a beautiful sight to wake up to!

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
They do seem to be rather excited about something this morning - now beaking back and forth.

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Somebody just took off - can't quite make out who is who.

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Looks like it was K10 - now he's back.

ostrich2
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Now K26 has left I think - K10 is still on the nest.

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ooooh a bit windy at sc

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nest Observations · Next Topic »
Add Reply