Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Albuquerque Get Together July 5, 2011; Harpo is coming to town!
Topic Started: Jun 27 2011, 07:14 AM (1,026 Views)
lmorton2001
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Deb/Harpo is accompanying ES and the boy scouts to NM next weekend and we are planning our first-ever Albuquerque get together. ES and the boy scouts will be on their own Tuesday July 5 to do scout stuff and Deb has the day free. We are planning on meeting at the zoo at 9:00 AM and when we are finished there will go someplace for lunch - probably New Mexican food. We have no real plans for the afternoon - we might just find a nice cool place to hang out and enjoy visiting and some IP!

So far, the group just consists of Deb/Harpo, Barb/Silveregal and her dh, and catM (and her husband who will join us for lunch). If there is anyone else who is in the area and would like to join us, we would love to add your name to the list! Please reply to this thread if you are going to join the group.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I would like to RSVP Yes :P

lmorton2001
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Me, too! rofl rofl rofl

silveregal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:D Me 3. rofl

Eagle Guy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
A day too early for me. I'll be driving through on the 6th on my way to Colorado.

silveregal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Eagle Guy,Jun 27 2011
04:35 PM
A day too early for me. I'll be driving through on the 6th on my way to Colorado.

Well if you plan a pit stop here in town let us know, quick lunch, coffee what ever. :D :D

lmorton2001
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
silveregal,Jun 27 2011
07:44 PM
Eagle Guy,Jun 27 2011
04:35 PM

Well if you plan a pit stop here in town let us know, quick lunch, coffee what ever. :D :D

Yeah, I could likely make that work, too! Hope you have a great time in Colorado!

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I will definitely be at the zoo. :D

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
What a great day in Albuquerque - I just like to type it cause I can spell it now :) -

I met up with Cat and then Barb and her DH joined us followed by Linda!

We strolled around the zoo which is wonderful - the displays were great and even though it was hot (for me) there was lots of shade ....

Barb/DH - Linda - Me and the Beanies went on to lunch which was mm mm good!

I'm not sure if this was a Cruzer gathering or if it was a Beanie gathering!

Again - it was so nice to meet all of you in person - what a great way to spend a day..... hope you're rested up Cat - enjoy your next fishing outing!

so while I'm waiting on the fellas to make their return - here's a little slideshow of today!

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · A-49 Cruzers' Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply