Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2011 Fall MT Nest Party
Topic Started: Sep 3 2011, 09:58 AM (4,282 Views)
SheilaSB
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jann - add Roger and I to the Cruzer event 9-24 - although I haven't told him yet - the other event I had scheduled was cancelled - so now I know where we will be 9-24 - have a special surprise for all Cruzers who able to come - not telling - so keep the tab running so I can get an approx. count - hope list gets longer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Before I contact them, do you all have a preference as to what time you'd like to meet at Padaro?

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Eagleholic
Thanks, Patti. Set it up for 1pm....for 2-3 hours.

Sheila :}^ Look forward to seeing you & Roger and seeing what surprise you have for us this time! Your last surprise was pretty awesome! :D

peppermint
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Yes, Ma'am!

teacherlady
Advanced Member
I have a training at the Zoo that day from 1:30-3ish.......Am training to be able to take a bunny out on the grounds with me...started today...evaluation is on the 24th. I will either stop by before or after. Looking forward to it!

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Eagleholic
Sorry you won't be able to be there the whole time, Regan, but hope you'll be able to stop and say hi to us! It's been too long! :Hugs:

Jeanette
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
1.00 pm is a good time

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I hope to be there. DD is recovering from surgery and if all goes well, as we hope. it should be OK for me to be gone.

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Eagleholic
Mina - Hope all goes well with DD and her recovery. :Hugs:

summer818
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jann, sign me up, I'll be there with bells on my toes. :lol: It's just a hop skip and jump up the 101.

julesbrickell
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
:}^ Hi There!!! Please add me and Brad to the list. We always look forward to seeing everyone!!! :**:

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Eagleholic
Yeah! :**: :**: I've been hoping to see that you & Brad would be attending! Look forward to seeing both of you!

helen b.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi Jann - Sorry, have to decline due to a prior commitment. Saturday is the
"Day of Caring" where hospital employees and families volunteer to clean up the community. I'm fortunate in that we have been assigned Shoreline, so hopefully coming or going over there I will be able to check on Bette.

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jann would you please add Wendy to the list? I'm gonna make her an Eagleholic yet :lol:

It's going to be so wonderful to see everyone again. Bette will get so much mojo she'll be hanging around with us longer than any of us could have imagined :^: >O<

Eagle Duo
Member Avatar
Eagleholic
Helen - :( So sorry to hear you won't be able to join us again. It's been too long!

Sandie - Done!

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · A-49 Cruzers' Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply