Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MINI SPRING CRUZER GATHERING; IN BEAUTIFUL SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
Topic Started: Mar 14 2013, 04:07 PM (4,830 Views)
SoCal Lady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
>O< AN APRIL SAN JUAN CAPTISTRANO GATHERING OF CRUZERS... >O<

KEEPING IT SIMPLE! .... NO BIG FUSS/GIFTING..ETC...JUST GOOD FRIENDS ENJOYING ONE ANOTHERS COMPANY AND MEETING IN PERSON... FOR SOME..FOR THE FIRST TIME. LOVE IT!!! :><:

ALL CRUZERS NEAR AND FAR ...IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND YOUR CALENDAR IS CLEAR...COME JOIN US. :)^

IF YOU ARE COMING...PLEASE JUST POST A REPLY BELOW THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND ON CHAT TOO ..SO I CAN BE SURE TO ADD YOUR NAME AND FROM WHERE YOU ARE TRAVELING
IS ADDED TO THE LIST ... YOU WILL SEE THE LIST OF NAMES IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT. IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE WHERE WE ARE ALL TRAVELING FROM.

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2013

TIME: 11:30 AM

PLACE: SARDUCCI'S RESTAURANT...SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO

WHERE IS IT? ......INFO IS ALL ON SARDUCCI WEBSITE ...GIVES YOU : LOCATION MENU.....DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE . IT IS RIGHT AT THE TRAIN STATION.

SARDUCCI'S WEB PAGE:
http://capistranodepot.com/

There is ample free parking on the lot and there is a tiered parking structure, if lot is full..that structure "pay to park."

AFTER LUNCH... A NICE STROLL THROUGH SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO MISSION..OPTIONAL...OF COURSE......Admission Fees..$9.00 Seniors..$8.00

It is just about a 2 block walk away...the Gardens will be gorgeous ....roses should be in full bloom..and other pretties...hummingbirds everywhere..and there have been Swallows nesting there the past 2 years. Of course the Mission itself is peaceful and restful. There is construction happening on parts of the Mission grounds...but other parts are undisturbed.

MISSION WEBSITE:
http://missionsjc.com/

LIST OF CRUZERS COMING--SO FAR:

CHIQUITA/CHRISTINA ......from San Diego
MARSHA.............................from SanDiego
SOCAL LADY/KAREN..............from Laguna Beach
VICKIH/ VICKI......................from Aliso Viejo
MINACAT/MINA & PETE..........from Altadena

QUILTINGAL1/LINDA..............
LALA/LINDA......................from Ojai
KATIE..............................from Upland
SANDIE & WENDY ..............from Ventura
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well, I did say I wanted to come and will probably take the train. Unless someone from up here goes and I can hitch a ride. How nice of you all to plan my 70th birthday for me!!! :rolleyes:

vickih
Advanced Member
Sandie -- So what kind of birthday cake do you like?

Vickih :lol:

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
vickih,Mar 14 2013
06:35 PM
Sandie -- So what kind of birthday cake do you like?

Vickih :lol:

Vickih I love cake!!! Just right now no crunchies or nuts or coconut (allergic) with frosting!!! :)^ rofl Yummy!

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I'm planning to come, maybe on the train. I have to see what is available. Maybe you can get the train too, Sandie. That would be fun.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Oh Mina and Sandie, that would be great if you could also make it!!!!!

Karen, by the way, is this a thread within a thread?

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
The train thing is a bit complicated. There are no handicap facilities at the Glendale Station. Our current plan is that Pete (DH) and I will drive down. (He's a Cruzer too; he just never posts anything. :P ) It is possible that DD will come with us but don't count on it. :wacko:

quiltingal1
Advanced Member
Karen--Please add me to the Mini Spring Cruzer list...I don't know how to do that....I look forward to meeting you all.
Thanks
Quiltingal1/Linda

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Please note (on list)...DH is Pete, not Paul :wacko:

SoCal Lady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
minacat,Mar 15 2013
08:43 PM
Please note (on list)...DH is Pete, not Paul :wacko:

Mina... Done...with my apologies to your Sweetie DH ...will fix it on yesterday's Chat as well. :blsh:

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Mina DD might want to come and if she does no can do the car with you. Plus was thinking about riding with you I'd have to be in back seat anyway and that is hard on my body. Actually any thing other than driving is hard on me. Does that make sense?

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
It sure does! I'm not comfortable riding in the back, either. We will be going in the van, which has a bit more room. My DD is thinking about going too.

minacat
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sandie, why is your name not on that list? :tap: :tap: :rolleyes:

SoCal Lady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
minacat,Mar 25 2013
02:28 PM
Sandie, why is your name not on that list?  :tap:  :tap:  :rolleyes:

Mina...Sandie has not said .. but is "thinking about it"...but I added her name with a "?". :D I also have e-mailed her just now as well..to see if she is planning on coming. :)^

vickih
Advanced Member
Well...I think Sandie is going to have to come. How can we bring her "cake" if she is not there...mmm?

Vickih :D

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · A-49 Cruzers' Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply