Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Tuesday, October 27, 2015.; Good morning everyone!
Topic Started: Oct 27 2015, 04:19 AM (677 Views)
Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image GOOD MORNING PEEPS :}^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Mom took Bei Bei into the big den this morning :)^ Posted Image

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Fort Myers nest - Harriet and M15 are a real pair now and she is training him like she did with Ozzie :lol: She's showing him
how to collect branches, fix up the nest, bring prey to the nest and even bonding :wub:

Posted Image

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning, all.

Hi, Carole. :}^ I hope you are feeling better today.

DH and I watched the moon rise last night, listened to the coyotes howl most of the night and then watched the full moon set this morning. Now we need naps. rofl

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
When I was a child, I always liked to find the "man in the moon". When I lived in southern Mexico working on one of my Masters, I met an old Mixteca medicine man who told me to look for the "rabbit in the moon". For many years I could not see the man anymore, just the rabbit. Several years ago, while working with some Native Americans, I was told that it was not a rabbit but Kokopelli in the moon. Now I cannot see the man or the rabbit, just Kokopelli. rofl

Posted Image

The full moon with Kokopelli, of course, setting over Albuquerque about one hour ago.

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi Cat - I love your sense of humour :P Great moon photo with whoever is on it rofl , I always looked for the "man in the moon".

Still not feeling great, the cough is still bad
:(

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
DH and I need to run some errands. BBL :}^

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Tuesday Morning Chat Friends!

Hi Carole and catM
. :}^

Carole, cute opening! Also, very cute picture of Bei Bei and mom. :wub:

Catm, I used to look for the rabbit, too. rofl Last night's moon was quite lovely, and you got a lovely shot.

SANDIE, WHEN YOU COME ON, I OWE YOU A BIG APOLOGY. I CHANGED YESTERDAY'S POST. I'M SORRY. FRIENDS!!!!!! :Hugs: <3

Posted Image

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
From yesterday:

Hi all

Marsha saw about the whale watching boat – saw more update info this morning – so so sad 

Karen – lol no tickets for the Mets – the price is $$$$$$$ and who has that – but ES has been resting up Sun and Mon night so he can stay up late now to watch the games on TV – he’s so happy!

Yeah a little said about the Jays not making it but oh well – it is baseball after all ;)

Sandie – hope you are well – sorry to hear about DD – hope that gets sorted out
MIL is now having back issues and affecting nerves so that’s causing other problems and that’s why still in hospital – they are saying today should be move day to rehab to get strengthening
And mobility back … we’ll see

Katie – what great costumes!

Speaking of which I should post a photo or 2 of Alleigh’s birthday from a week ago – she had a tea party for her birthday – it was so cool !

Marsha – hugs to you …..

Jill – oh I’m so laughing – that would be Sammi and “doggie bag” rofl

Oh Carole – sorry to hear you aren’t well – we’ve had a person here and there with a 48 hr bug which really made them sick but they were better on like day 3 – gary’s brother has a head thing going on though so I’m avoiding him like everything! Guess that change from summer to fall

Carol – luv the puppy snow gif – ahhhh – soon real soon ;) LOL luv my winter

Oh my gosh mina – the conditions brought on by weather can happen in the blink of an eye 
I have family down in Louisiana dealing with the heavy rains  all are safe but you worry

had scout meeting last night so not home until real late
we have 31 boys - very active
one of our fellas is doing his board of review for his eagle scout rank tonight :><:
he's a terrific kid - oh they all are :)

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

click for larger image

they went to thrift shops and bought odds and ends - tea pots - cups/saucers
and all kinds of hats etc to dress up
the girls got to keep their tea cup from the party!
they had great fun :)

the girls even let Jonah stop in LOL

harpo516
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image

ok back to work
more later :)

Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
31 animals that simply love the autumn-
http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emai...emberid=1097690

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Morning

Cat As kids we always looked for the man in the moon. Hadn't heard about a rabbit. Forgot to go out and look at the full moon. :wacko:

Deb The tea party looks like such fun. I would have loved to have a granddaughter and do the tea party. Oh, well wizards are fun too. :lol:

Carole Your cough does not sound good. Time to go back to the doctor.

Need to get some chores done around here. :}^

Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Circle of life at Odell Lake-
http://registerguard.com/rg/video/33647379...?autoStart=true

Naturegal
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sandie - I put the tuna casserole recipe in the recipe thread, enjoy :Yum: