Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Monday, September 18, 2017; Have a blessed week!
Topic Started: Sep 18 2017, 08:33 AM (124 Views)
marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Monday Morning Chat Friends.

I thought this would be a good picture to say "Good bye to Summer" with. I borrowed it from myself. :D
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hi Marsha. Hello from Waterville Valley NH. I'm all set up for quilting - just relaxing a bit before we start for the week. Wes and I went for a lovely hike this morning along a stream. The trees have started turning- especially the reds. :D Tomorrow and Wednesday we get rain and maybe a bit of wind from Jose. The rest of the week should be fine.

We had a delightful time in Plymouth and Sandwich MA. We visited a glass factory and saw a demonstration of glass blowing. Then went to the Visitor Center on the Cape Cod Canal. Very interesting. Then we experienced Cape Cod Sunday going home traffic. :8O: That's something I don't need to experience again. :lol:

Time to start class. Have a good day.

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
You borrowed it from yourself rofl Well I woke up to pretty sunshine that was quickly taken over with clouds but no wind!! :)^ Not sure what is in store for today but you are right Marsha :unsure: tired of the heating pad and reading and TV. I might do something just because!!

Carol not sure why the firehouse floor effects you??? Nice you had a pleasant evening and that your neighbor brought you some food. I don't think I would eat anything my neighbors would bring me to eat :lol:

Akeelah bounded out of bed and did zoomies around the living room coffee table and made sure I was happy about it!!! I gave her her breakfast and brushed her and put her hair up. Seems I have reverted back to being a mom again. Feels like the same routine when the kids were little and going off to school and me to work. Thank goodness I don't have that part to do any more. >O<

Wonder what/how Kati is doing?

Hope my Aunt Penny's husband is having a good trip visiting relatives in the Netherlands and Finland.

OK my book beckons me!

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Wow Katie that sounds wonderful. You snuck in right before me!! So traffic is bad everywhere huh? Glad you are on the way to class and able to sneak in a walk before!

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie and Katie. :}^

I'm actually feeling a lot better, but I don't want to overdo it. I went to Rite Aide to get regular meds and picked up a few extra things so I shouldn't have to go shopping for a few days.

Sandie if Akeelah did zoomies around the house, she must be feeling great! That's wonderful.

Katie, enjoy the Fall colors and your quilting time. :Hugs: '>

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Katie I just got done reading about a Coton meet up in Boston this weekend. It looked like about 20 of them met up in a park.

There was a story about this woman who lost her dog in the hurricane in Texas. That reunion was precious and priceless. You could tell they were both so happy to see each other again. I pray there are more of those kind of reunions!!

Akeelah is feeling fine. Her mommy is still not so great. I thought I felt better earlier but I was wrong!!! :o Wendy took the tackle box apart to clean it and now she can't get it back together. :<:: She thought I could do it but wrong wrong wrong!! One puzzle I was not able to put back!!!

Marsha glad you felt well enough to go out and do some shopping. I feel like a slug!! :unsure:

marshaz
Advanced Member
Oh, Sandie, I'm just so sorry you feel ill. It is not fun feeling sick or under the weather. :Hugs:

I'm looking for some fabric that I'm short just a bit. I originally got the fabric from Wal-Mart, and they didn't have anymore when I went back. I don't plan on giving away the quilt with the sail boats, that's the one it's for. It would look a lot better thought, with the right matching fabric. I'll keeping looking at other Wal-Marts.

Have a nice evening everybody.

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply