Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Thursday, September 21, 2017; Good morning!
Topic Started: Sep 21 2017, 08:25 AM (140 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Thursday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Jill. :}^ What a lovely rose.

Right now I'm at the Dr.'s office with Sarah. She hasn't been feeling herself lately. I'm just waiting now, then I'll talk to the Dr. later.

Have a beautiful day everybody.

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good Afternoon

I've had a great day working on my project. When I finished a key part I got cheered and everyone started taking pictures. :D Felt really good. Can't post pictures from my phone. :(

Back to work. :D

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Sounds like you're having a lot of fun Katie. Hard to believe there's snow in Mammoth already. But I saw on the news that the Sierras and Cascades are getting some.
Marsha, best of luck to Sarah. All the birds I listed were from our trip, especially to Lassen Volcanic National Park where we saw lots of birds around and on Manzanita and Summit Lakes. The only birds from home are the hawk in the pool and the ladder back woodpecker.
Sure enjoying the cool fall weather; able to get some tree and shrub pruning done. Supposed to be hot again next week - darn!

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Katie and Kathie. :}^

Katie, I hope we get to see some pictures of your work, maybe when you get back home. :X:

Kathie, thanks for the kind words about Sarah. She's having tummy issues and the Dr. wasn't too concerned. She did have one test done, that came back clear.

Seeing all the those birds on your trip, sounds fantastic. :D

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hello, all.

DH is still packing for our trip! We will leave tomorrow after dialysis. It takes about 4 hours to get to Questa. Because of road construction, we are going to go a different way. The road goes through the mountains - should be very colorful! In addition to fishing, we want to take the "Enchanted Circle" drive in the mountains to see fall colors.

Well, I need to get ready for tomorrow then have dinner. I hope everyone has a great evening and weekend. Be back here Tuesday.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi catM. :}^ I hope you and Vic, have a wonderful and restful time enjoying the natural beauty of the Fall and get some goooooood fishing done, too! :<S><: I'm not sure if this is Dr. Sharpe, fishing, but I snagged it for you.

Almost nap time.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sorry I have been MIA. Just been in a lot of pain and not feeling too good. My heating pad has had quite the use for a number of days. Monday I can go back to the pain clinic. :)^

Carol glad you got your test done. Hope it comes back as something you can take care of easily. Don't give up and not do anything!!

Katie your trip sounds like it is coming along nicely. This is the last day of the quilting class correct? Or maybe it's tomorrow. Snowing already around quite a bit. I heard this morning snow in Lake Tahoe!!

Marsha sorry Sarah is not feeling herself. It is flu season. Did she get a flu shot yet? I don't think I have heard much after accidents with the military. Yay you found the material you were looking for!!

Kathie that is so terrific to see the red shouldered hawk. What a treat! Lots of other birds you mentioned I don't think I have heard of and certainly never seen! I got excited when I saw a Scrub Jay!!!

Oh Cat I so delighted you are up to traveling and especially going fishing. I can't remember when you mentioned that last. :tap: waiting til Tuesday to hear how the trip went!!

Wendy and I keep hearing a sorrowful cry of a red tail hawk we think. It sounds like a little one looking for a handout from it's parents.

The ground was slightly damp this morning when I woke up. Didn't realize it had rained a little. Nice to wet the leaves down and give them a little drink of water.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie. :}^ Yeah, we've been missing you here. This pain thing of yours is just a huge pain. I'm not trying to make light of it, so much as I can't think of anything new to say about this ongoing problem.

Sarah, will start her meds soon. Anyway questions, she can now ask Allison, who is now officially licensed here in California. :D The Dr. explained things pretty well, though.

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

Wishing all a pleasant evening / :}^ :}^ :}^ :}^
Jillers - Lovely rose / I was always blonde and they sent me all the blonde jokes /
Here's a bit of laughter /
A blind man walking a dog goes into a gift shop / He picks up the dog by the
tail and and starts swinging it around / The shop keeper is horrified and says
to him, "What are you doing????" / The man says, "I'm just looking around"!!!!
Now please don't hit me!!!!

Marshaz - Hope Sarah is okay :X:

EagleWatcher - Congratulations on your successful project :><: /

KathieOV13 - Good luck on your projects :)^

CatM - Wonderful trip this time of year / Good fishing :X: /

Sandie - Keep feeling better /

Did my huge laundry today / Forgot my detergent /A polite gentleman
gave me some so I could do my laundry / Was so grateful to get it done /
Took myself to Uncle buck's for breakfast / Rested most of the day /

kathieov13
Advanced Member
After reading Cat's post I just had to go look up Questa. It sounds absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure she will have a wonderful time.

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply