Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Friday, September 22, 2017; Good morning!
Topic Started: Sep 22 2017, 08:00 AM (135 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Borrowed from Cheryl on IWS chat-
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Friday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Jill.
:}^

Hi Carol, from last night. :Hugs: <3 Kathie, I read your last post, too.

I hope everybody has a great weekend, especially catM and Vic. Kathie, I, too, went to look up pictures of Questa. I didn't think of it, until you mentioned it on your post. Very lovely, indeed. They should have a peaceful time.

Have a wonderful day Chat Friends. I'll catch you all later.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Good afternoon all.
Did a bit more gardening this morning. Then plowed thru a huge stack of mail, worked a few on-line jig saw puzzles, and now will go make lunch. Then I want to alter a blouse I made last year that isn't quite right.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Kathie. :}^ You, also, sound like you're having a busy day. I got many things done today, including almost emptying a big box that had been in our garage for 2 years.

Oh my, it's almost nap time. :Zz:

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Marsha glad there is a medicine that will help Sarah to feel better. :)^ Allison being licensed! Did she get a job? I can't remember!!

Kathie sounds like you had a lot to do . Wish I could sew!

Carol sounds like the church progress is coming right along. Nice man to share his soap with you! There are some of them left in the world!

I read on facebook that Praline will no longer be able to work and will have to go on total disability because of her illness. I tried calling her but just left her a message.

I was so sick of being homebound for so long I escaped today! Needed to consult with my medical clinic about a bill and wanted to change Akeelah's food. I have been cooking it but I realized maybe there will come a day that I either don't feel like cooking it for awhile or I forget to get what she needs to put it together or I might be traveling I will need something other than the food I feed her now. I keep that frozen and only take out what I need a day or so before. So after a little while I decided on a freeze dried food that will be easy to take along with me. I'm giving her a frozen equal to it now but just to be sure she is getting it balanced. I love the Wharf....they are so helpful in there!

Going to dinner with Rudy and Dee tonight to Yolanda's. Our favorite Mexican food restaurant has been closed for remodeling for a really long time. They recently reopened so we will celebrate Dee's birthday there....Woo Hoo. >O<

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

:}^ :}^ :}^ :}^ :headL: :headR: :}^ :}^ :}^ :}^
Well!!!! Here I am and it's just after 6PM

CatM and Vic - Hope your weekend is very special :)^

Jillers - You too have a good day :)^

Marshaz - Hope your day went well too :)^

KathieOV13 - I love doing on line puzzles too / Usually before I go to bed :)^

Sandie - So sorry to here about Praline / Hope you keep getting out / Enjoy
dinner /

I had quita a day!!!! Had an appointment back with the doctor on the results
of the ultra sound / Ended up having a biopsy / The mass I Have is 4 centimeters
(the size of a golf ball) Will find out next week the results of the biopsy /

Missing all the cruisers :'(

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Oh Carol, so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Let's hope it's a benign tumor :X:
And sad news about Praline. She has gone thru a lot.
Marsha, I don't even want to think about all the junk in our garage :lol:
I've been checking out the various web cams for the surprise snow storm that hit the Sierras yesterday. Yosemite has a dusting on the high peaks, and Mammoth mountain is completely covered with snow as is Lassen Peak. In fact they had to close part of the road thru the park. What a difference a week made. If this snow hit last week our trip would have been very different :unsure:

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie and Carol. :}^

Sandie, that is very sad news about Praline. She certainly has tried hanging in there with her medical issue, too. Constant pain has got to be tough.

Yes, Allison is working at Palomar Medical Clinic, which is in North County, in Escondido. She's on a Resident Program for 1 year to get clinical experience in a hospital setting, but she's getting paid! :**: :><:

I hope you enjoy your evening out with your special friends and your friend's birthday celebration.

Kathie, all the boxes in the garage.

rofl Yeah, it's really going to be a pain, when I open up some of those boxes. :hair:

marshaz
Advanced Member
OH CAROL, SENDING HUGS YOUR WAY. :Hugs: <3 <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'></span>

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

KathieOV13 - Marshaz - Thanks! I have been so grateful for my health for so long /
And I feel well so this is so unexpected
OH! It is to early for snow /

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply