Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Sunday, September 24, 2017; Good morning!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 06:39 AM (108 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image clickable
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Sunday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Jill. :}^ So true.

Wishing everybody a blessed Sunday. Carol, I've been reading your posts late before going to bed.

Today is my son, Mike's, birthday! He brought his laundry home and is currently watching football, deciding whether he should go jumping out of plane or just watch football. I think that is an easy choice.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Praline I am so glad you posted here yesterday and explained what all you are going thru! I think I may never complain again! I'm glad you had the courage to quit your job. It must be frightening for you. Do you like your new place. I'm sure it is easier for you to navigate. It is hard to believe there is no help for your disease. Some one somewhere must be working on medicine or surgery that would assist in your condition!! If there is any way to get going on your disability please do so asap. That will take a while to get going and you don't want to wait too long! Do you still have your roommate? Is there anything called In home supportive services where you live? That program is within the county here. I would contact them if they exist or something that is like that in your area. They have been so supportive to Wendy and I. Wish there was something I could say or do that could help you. Call me whenever you like.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie. :}^ Your post was very encouraging for Praline.

Allison and I, just made a cake for Mike. He decided to go jumping after all. When he gets back and cleans up, he'll pick a restaurant for us to go eat at later on.

I have not really heard the news today. A friend from church, who was born in Puerto Rico, has not heard from her brother over there, or any other relatives. :'( <3 We're still praying and hoping for the best.<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

A lovely warm sunny day !!!!
Wonderful service at church this morning
Then spent couple hours at MCR
Birds slower gong through / No eagles seen /

Jillers - Yes! So true!

Marshaz - :bday: :```: A very happy birthday - Mike - Special year :```: :bday:
Safe and good luck jumping!!!! /So nice to have cake and restaurant together