Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Monday, September 25, 2017; Good morning!
Topic Started: Sep 25 2017, 07:55 AM (142 Views)
Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Food art-
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Monday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Jill. :}^ What a cute graphic. I'm on my cell, so the picture is small.
It took me a minute to figure out it was a melon.

Have a wonderful day everybody. I'm hoping to resume my swimming. I took a break last week with my cold.

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Marsha I see where you and Alison made Mike a cake. :)^ Did he enjoy the jump? I can't understand jumping out of a perfectly good airplane just to get back to the ground rofl Terra Firma is my preferred choice of travel!! Glad you are feeling good enough to start swimming again.

Carol when do you get the results of your biopsy. They usually get those results back pretty quick. I noticed the weather is reporting a warm up in your neck of the woods. It will be in the high 80's here today.

Katie where are you now???

When is Cat and Vic due back home?

I went food shopping yesterday with Akeelah and finally found some kibble she can eat. YAY!!!! I wanted it in case I was gone and couldn't feed her on the go cause I cook and freeze her food. It's made by FROMM. I also found a place that carries Bison bones. Something she is not allergic to >O< I came home around 1:30 and gave her one of them. It was 3:12 and she has not stopped chewing on it yet. I'm so thrilled I can hardly stand it!!! It's the little things that brings my heart joy....LOL! Pet food companies are finally branching out with their food ingredients. Guess they are starting to realize our animals have allergies.

Finally have my appointment at the pain clinic today. Of course I felt better yesterday and again today! :hair:

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Marsha I see where you and Alison made Mike a cake. :)^ Did he enjoy the jump? I can't understand jumping out of a perfectly good airplane just to get back to the ground rofl Terra Firma is my preferred choice of travel!! Glad you are feeling good enough to start swimming again.

Carol when do you get the results of your biopsy. They usually get those results back pretty quick. I noticed the weather is reporting a warm up in your neck of the woods. It will be in the high 80's here today.

Katie where are you now???

When is Cat and Vic due back home?

I went food shopping yesterday with Akeelah and finally found some kibble she can eat. YAY!!!! I wanted it in case I was gone and couldn't feed her on the go cause I cook and freeze her food. It's made by FROMM. I also found a place that carries Bison bones. Something she is not allergic to >O< I came home around 1:30 and gave her one of them. It was 3:12 and she has not stopped chewing on it yet. I'm so thrilled I can hardly stand it!!! It's the little things that brings my heart joy....LOL! Pet food companies are finally branching out with their food ingredients. Guess they are starting to realize our animals have allergies.

Finally have my appointment at the pain clinic today. Of course I felt better yesterday and again today! :hair:

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie. :}^ How very thoughtful you are. Yes, I'm back home from swimming and it felt great! I also got some quilting done, before I went swimming, so that is a plus, too! :)^

That is great news about finding food that suits Akeelah's tummy. :)^ <3

I know you will realize that your post, posted twice. :hair:

I've got to go have lunch. Catch you all later.

Jillers
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Updated version Get your Trunk Monkey today!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV-XEiUOjYE

A Cat With An Extra Chromosome Put On Death Row Because She Looked A Little Different-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKnJNOKp58w...=em-subs_digest

The FUNNIEST ANIMAL compilation-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HooGMhHTJlY&t=3s

Learn to Play Cat - Simon's Cat | LOGIC-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY3SLVNBkeo...=em-subs_digest

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Marsha I don't know what happened....I couldn't get the post to do what it was supposed to so I tried it again and it worked :hair: Didn't know it was going to do a double post!!! :o

So I went to the pain clinic today and they took one look at my face and immediately started doing the paperwork for another RFA. I'm so glad. Here I am again in my chair with the heating pad on and I even took a dilaudid. Very unusual for me!

I stopped in the library to get a couple of books. The poor guy behind the counter tried to give me my change twice. :<:: He looked at me funny when I gave it back and showed him where he had already given me change. He actually blushed!! Thanked me for being so honest. I brought the quarter back that I didn't have last time. I don't think Camarillo library is hurting for money but they might be if that guy has anything to do with it. rofl .

It seems funny to me about these doves that has suddenly showed up in my yard. We had two for the longest time but the past few days there have been about six hanging out. As long as the blue jays don't get chased off I guess it's ok. They seem to get along OK!

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I've been home a little while but did not realize Wendy was not home. Just found out she had to go to ER. The dr took her off of her MS medicine to put her on another one. She has to have blood test results before they can administer the new med. Her legs are going numb she said. So ER is supposed to administer steroid IV to help her. Hate this disease!

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

Another beautiful warm sunny day in NJ :*:
Jillers - Cute

Marshaz - Good day swimming & quilting /

Sandie - Hope all problems smooth out / Supposed to find out Thursday/
Prayers Wendy will be OK /

Been in all day / Hope to get my groceries tomorrow /

Good night to all you Cruisers / Sleep well /

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Greetings from Cape Breton Nova Scotia. It's absolutely beautiful up here. Went on a 4 mile hike this evening. There are supposed to be lots and lots of eagles here. Maybe tomorrow. :X: I have to hit the sack. Totally beat after the hike. 2bed

We are 4 hours ahead of the west coast here in Nova Scotia. :o

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Carol and Katie. :}^

Katie, that part of Canada sounds beautiful. Enjoy your trip!

Carol, so glad you enjoyed a sunny warm day.

I just finished doing the dishes and came onto my computer to post and check out how to do prairie points on a quilt. I wish I could show you. They are 3D triangles that really dimension to the quilts or pillows.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply