Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Wednesday, September 27, 2017; Good Morning from Canada
Topic Started: Sep 27 2017, 07:13 AM (135 Views)
lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Hello All

We are on the road heading south to lower Nova Scotia. We stayed in a delightful B & B last night. The English Garden Country Inn on a small lake with beautiful gardens. We had a large room beautifully decorated with antique furnishings. Also had a comfortable sitting room and huge bathroom. I wouldn't have minded staying much longer. :D And what a breakfast! Delicious. :Yum:

Had some rain this morning for the first time but now it's clear. Hope it stays this way. :X:

Have a great day.

Oops. Forgot to add chat to the days title.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Wednesday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Katie. :}^ That sounds just lovely.

I heard that Maria gained strength again, to become a Hurricane, and it's headed for the Carolina's. Hoping this works out well, and that isn't so much damage and destruction.

I hope everybody has a beautiful day.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Good morning all.
Loved that turtle Jill. Looks like something fun to make as an appetizer, maybe for a Hawaiian themed party.
What an adventure you are having in the far north Katie.
So glad you had a good trip Cat. I'm still trying to figure out where we can go around here that might have fall colors. Any ideas inland from you Marsha?
Carol what a busy, productive and exhausting day you had. But sometimes it's best to just plow thru and get things done rather than making several trips.
I'm now having to buckle down and start practicing for my next orchestra concert October 14-15. Some of the music is quite challenging.
Hope everyone has a good week :}^

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Actually I just found a nice website for southern California that lists places to go in the various counties and what kinds of trees you can see and the best times to see them. socalfieldtrips.com

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Kathie. :}^

That's great that you found a Web site to help you search . Also, "Sunset Magazine" probably will have some information for you.

For San Diego, you have to head to the hills to see the beautiful Fall colors. Where I'm at, the palm trees don't change colors. rofl

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
kathieov13,Sep 27 2017
10:29 AM
Good morning all.
Loved that turtle Jill. Looks like something fun to make as an appetizer, maybe for a Hawaiian themed party.
What an adventure you are having in the far north Katie.
So glad you had a good trip Cat. I'm still trying to figure out where we can go around here that might have fall colors. Any ideas inland from you Marsha?
Carol what a busy, productive and exhausting day you had. But sometimes it's best to just plow thru and get things done rather than making several trips.
I'm now having to buckle down and start practicing for my next orchestra concert October 14-15. Some of the music is quite challenging.
Hope everyone has a good week :}^

Kathie I looked at that website but did not see anything but field trips for kids! But it would be nice if there was something around here close to go to!
And what time/where for your concert. I'd like to go to that!! I love to listen to your music!!

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Sandie, this is the full address: https://socalfieldtrips.com/where-to-see-fa...n-california-3/

Where I live we have evergreen oaks so don't get any color either. In past years we've gone to Big Bear or Sequoia.

Sandie the concert Sunday is at 3 pm at the same church you went to before. You can get more info at our website: https://cichamberorchestra.org/

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

EagleWatcher - Such a special time you are having /

Marshaz - Hope "Maria" stays away . / Wold love to go to Sequoia /

KathieOV13 - Success with our concert :)^ / Enjoy your time off /

Line Dancing day / I told the group of my problem / I'm getting very tired /

Please excuse my typing / Think my keyboard has a problem /
Didn't sleep last night / Tomorrow I'll find out what's what /

Rest Well!!!! 2bed 2bed 2bed 2bed

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Sandie and Carol. :}^

Carol, your typing is great. You're doing a wonderful job!

Have a nice evening everybody.

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply