Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Friday, September 29, 2017; Hello Fall
Topic Started: Sep 29 2017, 11:22 AM (125 Views)
sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
How am I the one opening chat??? Jill where are you???

Besure and read Carol's post last night.

Carol you need to get yourself to the hospital and get that taken care of. Don't put it off!!!

It was 82 degrees when I left Camarillo this morning!! and it was only 62 when I left home!

It seems like Sunday for some unknown reason!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Carol Please schedule your surgery quickly. You should have a very good prognosis with this type of surgery. Prayers for a quick recovery.

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
After our rainy day yesterday we have had a spectacular day today. Clear with only a few little clouds floating around but quite cool which is just fine with us. We discovered last evening that the famous Bluenose II schooner was in port here in Lunenburg. I raced down this morning first thing to see if we could get tickets for the cruise this morning. Nothing available but we could try the waitlist. We were #1 on the list and we're the only ones that made it. :**: What a fabulous experience to sail on a tall ship. Just amazing. We had about a 20 knot wind so we were really moving. We're still sailing high. :lol:

For lunch we had lobster rolls - again. rofl So yummy. :Yum:

About time for dinner. I think Wes is having lobster but when on the Atlantic coast you have to take advantage of the local offerings. :lol:

Have a good afternoon.

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Friday Afternoon Chat Friends.

Hi Sandie and Katie. :}^

Well, just in case you're wondering where Jill and Marsha, are, I'M HOME! Egaaaads, what a busy morning.

First, the news from Carol, last night, everybody is so worried about you. Katie is right, the sooner you have the surgery, the better for you that is. :Hugs: <3 <3 Sending our love and hugs.

Next, Sarah and a friend went to Europe. She'd never flown that far, and her legs swelled. We've been texting her saying that this is all normal. It happened to me, DH, and even Allison.
But still I told her, go to a Dr. Anyway for peace of mind. They'll do a n ultrasound to check for a clot.

Thank God she is fine. So I told her to not push it and stay hydrated, etc...

'>

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh my Marsha what a great experience for Sarah!!! Was it unexpected or was it a surprise??? That just sounds so wonderful.

All the best to Carol from all of us. But I just want to be sure you get taken care of ASAP. How far is the hospital from you??

I just heard there is a fire in Lompoc!!! People have been evacuated all in that area. :X: for all in the line of fire!!!

kathieov13
Advanced Member
Carol: best wishes and :Hugs: for a good outcome from your surgery.
Katie: what fun to sail on a tall ship. Your whole trip sounds fantastic.

chiquita
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Carol...Sorry to learn that you are to have surgery. I hope your surgery is successful and you make a complete recovery. Thinking of you...(((((Hugs)))))

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

Sandie - Eagleatcher - Marsha - KathieOV13 - Chiquita - :Hugs: Thank you :Hugs:
Love all my eagle friends <3 Was very shocked!!!! Have been so grateful for my
health all these years / Hospital and doctor not close /They are UNKNOWN to me /
My daughter is going to help get me there / Don't really want to do this!!!! Waited
all day and DIDN'T call for the appointment / I only have Medicare so maybe
they won't take me / Will have to call Monday / My doctor son-in-lay says I
HAVE to get this done /

Sandie - Hope Wendy is feeling better

Marshaz - How great for Sarah and her friend!!!!

EagleWatcher - How SUPER fantastic!!!! I LOVE whale watching /How great to
sail a tall ship!!! /

KathieOV13 - Chiquita - Hope your day was pleasant!!!!

To all cruisers - Rest Well /

marshaz
Advanced Member
Hi Chiquita and Carol. :}^

Carol, we do care about you. Hugs. I'm relieved to hear your daughter will be helping you with all of this.

Sandie, I didnt hear about the fire, but honestly, I have not really heard much news. DH, ALLISON, MIKE, AND I, HAVE NEVER TEXTED SO MUCH WITH SARAH, AS WE HAVE THE PAST 3 DAYS. I really hope she/they get to enjoy this trip. :X:

I just did my nails, so I've been texting with her, since it's Saturday morning across the sea. I'll be up another 20 minutes, then I've got to go to bed.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply