Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chat - Saturday, September 30, 2017; HOPE IT WILL BE A BLESSED AUTUMN
Topic Started: Sep 30 2017, 07:54 AM (111 Views)
sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

:headL: May you all have a good memory Autumn Day! :headR:

Going for 12 Noon here waiting for a visit / Guess it took a PROBLEM to
get them all here / My daughter said that GSCharles and Hope and GGdaughter, Copely
are up from Florida, so GSJonathan, Christina, and GGson, Wesley, GS Michael, and
GS Jace, and my daughter, Susan are on their way here for a half hour visit/
They are driving up from Boonton Twp, about an hour away / :><: :><: :><: :><:
:Hugs: :Hugs: :Hugs: :Hugs:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marshaz
Advanced Member
Good Saturday Morning Chat Friends.

Hi Carol. :)^ Woweee, your whole gang is coming to see you. How wonderful. Enjoy.

We're still playing phone tag with Sarah and her friend.

Have a wonderful day Chat Friends.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span>

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Carol how wonderful you will get to see the whole family it sounds like!
Surgery is NOT fun but you can NOT procrastinate on getting this taken care of. Don't put your head in the sand and pretend it will get better or go away. I am being very FIRM with you because I care. Glad to hear you have family in the medical profession. I'm hoping they will convince you to get it done immediately. Don't make me fly back there and boot you in the butt to take care of yourself :Hugs:

Paul was here today and told me his sister was hit on her motorcycle while going to meet up with her group of veterans for a ride. They are medivac her to a Seattle to a trauma one hospital. Her liver is bleeding, broke her pelvis (I can relate) some ribs some lung damage and maybe some head trauma. However she was wearing her helmet and full leathers so maybe that will help her. Please say a prayer for Beth. :'( I am afraid for her. :(

Marsha hope Sarah is taking care of herself and can enjoy her trip.

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Good afternoon, all.

Carol. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad you will have a chance to see some of your family! :Hugs:

DH and I went to a national seafood restaurant for lunch because he had a craving for oysters. Food was fine but service really bad! In fact it was so bad, manager gave us a $20.00 gift card for our next visit. I will give it away since Vic and I do not plan on returning!

sandie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh Cat that must have been bad if the manager gave you a gift certificate!! Doubt I'd go back either!

I meant to say hi to Chiquita! I miss seeing you here.

Katie we have a tall ship come in here occasionally. I have never gone on it tho. How is it so different?

Been a lazy day here for me. Just sittin on my heating pad :P

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
DH just saw a car stop at our mail box and take mail out of it!!! I subscribe to the service from the PO that sends me an email daily with photocopies of all the mail we are to receive each day. Fortunately, only one piece of mail was in our box - junk mail from one of the mayoral candidates. I reported it to the PO. We - I mean our neighborhood - have had a lot of mail thefts this year. They have even broken into the community mailbox several times!!

catM
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Well, I am going to shut down for today. DH and will watch some baseball before we turn in. I hope everyone has a good evening.

lakemaryeaglewatcher
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sandie. We went on the ship for a cruise under sail. :D I never heard of tall ships offering a cruise under sail. We were out for 2 hours.

kathieov13
Advanced Member
We have tall ships visit our area once a year, usually replicas of the Hawaii Chieftan and another I forget. I usually just look at them at dock but you can pay to go aboard and look around. Amazing how crowded the conditions are for the sailors. They have sailings and even re-enactments with canons firing.
Cat, that's terrible someone would steal your mail. What luck you saw it happen. Some of our neighbors have gotten locking mailboxes to prevent such a thing.
Sandie, so sorry to hear about Paul's sister; sounds like a bad accident. :X: for a speedy recovery.
Carol: so glad your family is rallying around you. Surgery is no fun but better to get things taken care of.

sunnyland7
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

Marshaz - CatM - Sandie - Eaglewatcher - KathieOV13 - :Hugs: Thank you!!!!
It was nice to see my family even for an hour /

Sandie - So sorry about the MC accident / She must be in such pain :X: I know
I have to call but it's such a bad operation /

Marshaz - Hope your daughter has a great memorable time :)^

CatM - How unfortunate with the bad restaurant / It is horrible how many
thieves there are now/ And they are ordinary people / It was in our paper
yesterday that the woman ,who was acting manager( back in my home
town) stole a years salary over the year and was caught /So sad /

EagleWatcher - Wonderful to have the chance to travel like that!!!!

KathieOV13 - I was grateful!!!!

Well! Another day almost over / Finally, after almost a year of such hard
work we finally have a conditional day light occupancy for our church so
we can move in and have our services / They still have the outside lighting
problem and a couple little things to resolve /Very cold today and tonight /
Wearing my flannels /
2bed 2bed 2bed 2bed

« Previous Topic · Daily Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply