Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 08:37 AM (28 Views)
Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Solo- A Star Wars Story Official Teaser

So hey, another new Star Wars movie. Little surprised/excited that it's coming out in May. I had expected it to be released in December, as seems to have become the "tradition" for modern Star Wars flicks.

If you like Star Wars on some level, you'll probably see it. Han Solo's the coolest character in the entire franchise. Add in Chewie and Lando. How can I NOT see it? Early info says this is a "Western" movie; so they play that up, in the trailer, with the 2-4 second holster un-buckling and the stand-off.

I read in some crappy spin-off novel in the 80's: (may have even been in the early 90's with "Heir to the Empire"), where someone (Luke?) wondered if "Han Solo" was his real name, or one he had created for himself. I wouldn't be totally surprised if it turns out his name is something like "Alloysius Xavier Solomonisky" or something. Fans would poo themselves in anger.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JimBob Skeeter
Member Avatar
DWB Champ
[ *  *  * ]
I read that book, and think I still have it: Splinter Of The Minds Eye?!?!?!?!?!? I have three or four of those cheap books, but I'm certain it is in one of them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not too excited for this, but I will watch it ASAP because its Star Wars. I was the same with Rogue One and ended up (mostly) loving it (minus the poor character development).
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TV and Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply