Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NXT Takeover: New Orleans 2018
Topic Started: Mar 9 2018, 11:36 AM (17 Views)
Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
AKA: "The NXT show that's on WrestleMania weekend". There's a fairly BIG spoiler with the tag team situation, so look away NOW...

Announced thus far:

NXT Championship: Andrade Almas vs. Aleister Black
Total toss-up, and just like Roode/McIntyre from August 2017, I think the loser gets called up.

NXT Women's Championship: Ember Moon vs. Shayna Baszler
No idea on this one, either. Can see the long-term summer booking for either result. They've been building up Kairi Sane, so that makes me wonder, too.

NXT North American Championship Ladder Match: Velveteen Dream vs. Killian Dane vs. Adam Cole vs. EC3 vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Ricochet
Yeah, a new secondary championship. Good odds that Velveteen Dream gets it. I sorta' expect Dane and Sullivan to take each other out and start a feud.

NXT Tag Team Championship: Fish/O'Reilly vs. Authors of Pain vs. Roderick Strong & Pete Dunne
Fish is out for 5-6 months, so I'm wondering if they sub in Adam Cole via the "Freebird Rule". Strong & Dunne? Well, guess Strong won't be in the WWE Cruiserweight championship final, then. This is also supposed to be the final of the Dusty Tag Team Classic...so I'm a little confused, there. Are AoP and Strong/Dunne the finalists?

I think they might use the Classic to build a Dunne/Strong feud, which wouldn't be so bad. The ol' "two partners who don't like each other, being forced to work together". Dunne's held the UK Championship for almost a year, now, so a quick title reign for Strong seems like a possibility.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply