Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
fastlane; it's this sunday and IDGAF
Topic Started: Mar 9 2018, 05:00 PM (111 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
I don't see a Fastlane thread on here

And i don't care about it

but i'll start one

AJ STyles to retain (ziggler, KO, Zayn, Corbin and Cena)

Rude vs Orton..........rude is leaving with the belt. Now whether that's due to Mahal interfering for a DQ or not, who knows
I do think it'll be a triple threat at mania

So Rude over Orton by pinfall due to Mahal's intereference

Charlotte over Ruby Riot. nothing against Riot, but she's not having the belt going into mania

Usos vs New Day.......Bludgeon brothers should be fighting the winners at mania. or it'll be another 3 way
Usos to retain here

Nakamura over Rusev. Nak is not losing headed into mania

lynch/Naomi vs Carmella.Natalya..........meh.......heels should win but they won't

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
There's ANOTHER PPV coming up? FML
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
I had no clue until yesterday

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Too bad Elimination Chamber couldn't have been dual branded this year, as that main event feels pretty lackluster coming off the stipulation from 13 days ago.

I say all the champions retain and Nakamura wins.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
The problem as I see it: this year Raw was having the elimination chamber. So it kind of telegraphed the RR winner was going to be from smackdown

But last year the RR winner was from smackdown - Randy Orton. Smackdown had the elimination chamber as well. Bray Wyatt won the belt there. And the wrestlemania match between Orton - Wyatt sucked.

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not going to lie: I've barely watched SD since the Rumble, but based on what I've read, Nakamura has NO momentum. I jokingly said elsewhere that Styles/Nak will be the FIRST EVER WWE Title Match featured on the Kickoff Show. The CW Title Tournament has more booking momentum right now, dammit.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Aside from attending a Smackdown Live last spring, I haven't watched Smackdown since AJ Styles lost the title in January 2017. I'm not even sure I've sat through an entire Smackdown-only pay-per-view in that time frame either. That's what happens when you make Jinder Mahal champion out of nowhere and don't seem to have any vision for how to get Shinsuke Nakamura over.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck
Mar 10 2018, 03:31 PM
I'm not going to lie: I've barely watched SD since the Rumble, but based on what I've read, Nakamura has NO momentum. I jokingly said elsewhere that Styles/Nak will be the FIRST EVER WWE Title Match featured on the Kickoff Show. The CW Title Tournament has more booking momentum right now, dammit.
That's cause of my boy Rockstar spud

I refuse to use his wwe name he's that good

Ok I can't remember it at the moment

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
How dare you insult the random name generator like that.

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Isn't this the last 3 hour PPV before they all go to 4 hours and beyond?
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Didn't watch it. I'm surprised Orton beat Rude for the US title

I'm glad the bludgeon brothers looked strong

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1
Mar 11 2018, 01:33 AM
Scrooge McSuck

Sorry, not trying to troll, but have you even watched "205 Live" since Spud/Drake took over? Since his big debut (which was good, don't get me wrong), he's been on maybe 2-3 minutes a week in a backstage segment. Any momentum 205 Live has, right now, is from the actual matches and in-ring work they've presented.
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Erick Von Erich
Mar 12 2018, 08:38 AM
torturedsoulv1
Mar 11 2018, 01:33 AM
Scrooge McSuck

Sorry, not trying to troll, but have you even watched "205 Live" since Spud/Drake took over? Since his big debut (which was good, don't get me wrong), he's been on maybe 2-3 minutes a week in a backstage segment. Any momentum 205 Live has, right now, is from the actual matches and in-ring work they've presented.
Lol

I'm the one trolling

I've never watched 205 live since day 1

I do like Spud but until WWE makes 205 live a priority I'm not watching

Priority to me would be at least one if not two matches on every Raw only PPV
Not the preshow the main show

One on the main show of joint PPVs

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply