Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NXT 6-20-12 Review
Topic Started: Mar 11 2018, 12:12 PM (28 Views)
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
This is all new to me as I remember giving up on this show earlier that year when the dreaded ''Redemption'' season seemed like it would never end. Let's get to it...

Your hosts: Jim Ross and William Regal

Right of the bat J.R. introduces the new GM of the show....Dusty Rhodes!! Nice way to start the new era.

Bo Dallas vs Rick Victor-This was when Victor was a jobber and not apart of the Ascension. Dallas wins easy with a spear after just 2 minutes. I was never a fan of Bo but this was fine for basically a squash.

Video on Seth Rollins. You could tell he had future star written all over em.

Video on Antonio Cesaro- Another hype package.

Damien Sandow vs Jason Jordan- Yep Kurt Angle's son. No match here as Sandow since his opponent was ''unworthy'' in his words. I really wish they did more with Sandow during this time. The character was gold.

Video on The Ascension. Back when they were threats and not jobbers like today.

Video on the Wyatt Family. I'm loving these vignettes. Takes me back to the old days.

Tyson Kidd vs Michael Mcgillicutty- Solid main event here. I was always a big Kidd fan. Imagine if he was in the CW division today. Kidd with the Dungeon lock for the win.

Overall this was an enjoyable 45 minutes that breezed by. I liked how they introduced the new characters plus props to J.R. and Regal on commentary as they blended well together. Verdict-Recommended

Edited by HeenanandMonsoon, Mar 11 2018, 12:14 PM.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Reviews and Columns · Next Topic »
Add Reply