Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who will be the new smackdown GM; After wrestlemania?
Topic Started: Apr 5 2018, 12:46 AM (68 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
I assume that since Daniel Bryan has been cleared to wrestle, he will no longer be smackdown GM

So who will be the new GM?

1) Paul Heyman. Brock is gone after mania. He's been GM before

2) teddy long. Holla holla

3) Jeff Jarrett. He's going into the HOF. If it's as a heel, I think he'd do well
If he's a face, nope

4) Hulk hogan. Meh. Don't want him back

5) Eric bischoff. He's been the rAw GM before

6) Vickie Guerrero. Doubt she'd come back

7) Nikki Bella. I hope not. She's hot. She's become a good wrestler. But she'a not a good talker

8) mark Henry. He's going into the HOF. Considering he's stronger/bigger than 95% of the roster, don't know about the visuals

9) billy king. That mother fucker ruined the brooklyn nets with the trade for Garnett/pierce. So no way

10) edge. He's be good at it. But I don't think he'll do it

11) Lana. She's so fucking hot. She can talk.

12) big show. = see mark Henry

I think it will be Heyman

I want it to be a heel Jarrett
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Find another Regal or Drake Maverick, a GM who looks out for everyone, and stop making them the center of storylines every week.

Don't care who the fuck it is. Just stop with the "GM vs. Full-time talent" storyline that hasn't had a break in 2 decades.
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
You're overlooking the obvious candidate of one Mike Adamle.

I think Jarrett would be okay as regular GM, a la William Regal. Regal was mostly known as a heel before becoming NXT GM (and still has heel entrance music), but he's been fine. Problem with Jarrett is that he'd probably talk them into letting him back in the ring within six months (even if its only for one match). Similar to Kurt Angle. Hey now... the usually lame annual RAW vs Smackdown thing might have some smark fan interest if it's played up as Angle vs. Jarrett.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Only ''authority'' figure I ever liked was Jack Tunney as he rarely got involved with the talent and was just mainly used for announcements and match signings.

I'm with Scrooge on this one. Whoever it is let their role be low key.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Erick Von Erich
Apr 5 2018, 08:02 AM
You're overlooking the obvious candidate of one Mike Adamle.

I think Jarrett would be okay as regular GM, a la William Regal. Regal was mostly known as a heel before becoming NXT GM (and still has heel entrance music), but he's been fine. Problem with Jarrett is that he'd probably talk them into letting him back in the ring within six months (even if its only for one match). Similar to Kurt Angle. Hey now... the usually lame annual RAW vs Smackdown thing might have some smark fan interest if it's played up as Angle vs. Jarrett.
I forgot about Angle. Was thinking more of AJ Styles in TNA.
Rude is not as pushed as Styles but him as well

But yeah the two GMs certainly have history

Edited by torturedsoulv1, Apr 5 2018, 01:39 PM.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck
Apr 5 2018, 02:45 AM
Find another Regal or Drake Maverick, a GM who looks out for everyone, and stop making them the center of storylines every week.

Don't care who the fuck it is. Just stop with the "GM vs. Full-time talent" storyline that hasn't had a break in 2 decades.
It was awesome when Vince first did it. Him against Austin

It has been very good at other times. I liked when edge and Vickie Guerrero paired up
Bischoff was good as well

But yes I agree it is mostly played out. When HHH turned heel again I guess 5 years ago and formed the authority, it was fine at first with Daniel Bryan chasing the title. But then it dragged on and on and on

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Rumor mill says Jeff Jarrett.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Im a bigger Jeff Jarrett fan than most. I'm fine with this
He's an underrated talker. Not saying he is Heyman or Bischoff (two others rumored) on the mic. But still better than 2/3s of the wrestlers IMO

Don't want him in the ring anymore though. He's 50 or 51 now, no need for that

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah I didn't even have Paige as one of my twelve choices. Didn't think she was going to officially retire. She's a good choice though. Good talker. Good looking

And I'm glad she's a face GM for now at least. Don't need both shows having heels as GMs

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I think Paige will end up being a great choice so long as they don't give in to the impulse to make her a heel, or give her the inconsistent decision making. I'm also glad that she is still herself. I remember groaning when they randomly made AJ Lee a GM in 2012 and they immediately started dressing her in power suits and taking away what made her a compelling character leading up to it.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I think Paige will end up being a great choice so long as they don't give in to the impulse to make her a heel, or give her the inconsistent decision making. I'm also glad that she is still herself. I remember groaning when they randomly made AJ Lee a GM in 2012 and they immediately started dressing her in power suits and taking away what made her a compelling character leading up to it.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
I agree on the AJ Lee part. They should have her as the "Crazy" GM. I never understood why 3/4s of the male internet wrestling fans thought AJ Lee was super hot. I think she was cute. and had a nice butt for a tiny girl. But not drool worthy like a lot seem to think

MAndy Rose though good lord Graves is right about her :)

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply