Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official old school rasslin' collections thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 02:19 PM (79 Views)
HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Figure this would be a fun thread to show off our old school merch. I'll start it off in a ''corny'' type way...

Posted Image
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
This will take a while.
Edited by Scrooge McSuck, Jun 14 2018, 11:42 AM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Diamonds are forever and so are The Horsemen WOOOOO!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Not old school, but a constantly growing collection...
Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Close-up of the New Day figures I customized out of Hasbro bodies and Mattel heads (made a little over 2 years ago)
Edited by Scrooge McSuck, Jun 14 2018, 11:55 AM.
Posted Image

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Only Hasbro stuff I got so far since I got back into collecting year and half ago. The Martel fig for being over 25 years old is in pristine condition. Great deal for the 20 bucks I paid for it.
Edited by HeenanandMonsoon, Jun 14 2018, 12:04 PM.

Posted Image

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Got a mixed bag over my 2 doors.Still some good gems though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Got this recently. Had to put it vertically due to space issue but still looks sweet.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I never really got into wrestling collectibles or schwag. Had a Hulk Hogan painter's cap, that I bought in 1988. Sold it on eBay, circa 2011 for about 13 bucks. Never wore it, in the period in-between.

I thought the Old Lady had thrown out my "vintage" nWo t-shirt from 1997... but I found it in the basement, last week! Packed with a buncha' old concert and music shirts (embarrassed to say that I had a 311 shirt and used to wear it a LOT). I saw some hipster wearing an nWo Wolfpac shirt a few months ago. I went up to him and said "Hey, yo" in my best Razor/Scott Hall voice and gave him the "too sweeeet" sign. He didn't get it.

Still have an entire office paper box full of old wrestling magazines. About 70% WWF, 28% Apter and 2% "Weird stuff"-- like "Main Event Wrestling"

Had some of the 1990 Hasbro figures. They're buried in my folks' place, somewhere. I forget which ones I had (Warrior, Hogan, Duggan and Demolition for sure).

Best collectible I'm actually proud to own: an original vinyl edition of the 1985 "Wrestling Album". Bought it off of Columbia House, circa 1988, and it's in great condition. Always fun to pull out at parties.
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Ever belt out a few lines of ''Cara Mia''?

Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
never got into collections. whether wrestling or the sports I follow (football, baseball, basketball)

never been to a wrestling convention
never been to an autograph show (wrestling or any sport)

I have bought many wrestling T-shirts over the years. my wife did buy me a macho man and ric flair action figure in the past couple of years.
My mother in law got me an Undertaker one (larger than the standard ones). She knew who undertaker was which surprised me, I assumed she just asked my wife who to get. not that my wife is a wrestling fan either.

Of the current wrestlers. I have a Shinske Nakamura t-shirt (my sis got it for me at an MSG houseshow as a joke, cause we'd both poke fun at his corny facial expressions, though now that he's heel I proudly wear the shirt), a fuck the Revival shirt (my wife's doing), Rusev Day (also my wife), Enzo + Big Cass (my mother in law, that she asked my wife what tshirt to get when she got me the undertaker action figure). Also have one of the WWF shirts where a kaola bear hits another one with a chair (also my wife's doing, have no clue how she even knew of that one)

Edited by torturedsoulv1, Jun 16 2018, 10:58 AM.

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Masters of the Powerbomb! Loved their brief run as a team in WCW. RIP Vader
Posted Image

Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Wrestling · Next Topic »