Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Comments that don't warrant a thread.; I figured it was time we had one...
Topic Started: Jul 9 2006, 02:04 PM (38,534 Views)
Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Cole is ridiculously tiny. He can't be much more than 160 pounds, and seems a legit 5'7". I'm not an all-in-on-size guy, but I can see him rotting away at 205 Live if he ever moves away from NXT, if the show still exists at that point in the future.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Jan 10 2018
09:29 PM
Mad Dog,Jan 9 2018
11:44 AM
He had  really good match with Lio Rush at an RoH show I went to.

What do you think of Rush?

Forgetting the idiocy of his when Emma was let go, I still don't think he's main roster caliber.

Very talented. But a spot monkey from the matches of his I saw in ROH.

And if Cole is considered tiny by Infinite devil machine. What does that make Rush?

Fucking great talent that is going to fuck himself with his attitude and general immaturity. He's better than just a spot monkey with the right talent. He's go go go but there feels like a structure and narrative to his matches vs. say a Will Ospreay.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck,Jan 10 2018
09:50 PM
Cole is ridiculously tiny. He can't be much more than 160 pounds, and seems a legit 5'7". I'm not an all-in-on-size guy, but I can see him rotting away at 205 Live if he ever moves away from NXT, if the show still exists at that point in the future.

He's a little bigger live than he looks on TV. Think a slightly taller Cedric Alexander with an extra 10 lbs.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck,Jan 10 2018
07:50 PM

Is he really that small?

Figured 5 10 195

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
His Wiki says 6'1'' 210 which seems right.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
He's deceptively taller than what meets the eye, I guess. I would put money he's no taller than 5'10" (my 5'7" was a gross under-estimation, but he's small). He's as tall, if not shorter than Roderick Strong, and Strong isn't close to 6'0" either.
Posted Image

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'm like the same height as Bobby Fish and Adam Cole is taller than both of us which is 5'9''ish.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Kurt Angle is someone I always thought was 6 feet

Got a group pic with him in a TNA ring. He was my height which is 5 foot 10.

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Mad Dog
Jan 11 2018, 03:13 PM
I'm like the same height as Bobby Fish and Adam Cole is taller than both of us which is 5'9''ish.
Wait...I'm 6'0", 222. Does that make me the Big Show of 'Dis Place?
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
6'1" 265 here, but I'll take being Kane over Big Show. :P
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck
Jan 12 2018, 10:28 AM
6'1" 265 here, but I'll take being Kane over Big Show. :P
Pfft! I'll still put up a $10 bounty for anybody who can slam me. That's 10 dollars, American currency.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
This probably deserves a topic for itself, but news going around is that Paige is done due to injury as far as being a WWE Superstar is concerned. Unfortunate, especially at a young age.
Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

WWE touted the signing of Rinku Singh, who is best known for being one of the winners of India’s “Million Dollar Arm” reality series (with a Disney movie of the same name being released in 2014) and spending time in the PIttsburgh Pirates organization. His career was plagued by injuries and he last pitched in 2016. Singh took part in WWE’s tryouts in Dubai last year.

I just thought this was interesting, just because I remember the hoopla coming out of the Pirates organization (they also signed the runner up). I was keeping track of their "progress", but at a certain point, I gave up. A second chance at fame based solely on birth place. If the injury bug derailed his baseball career, I don't see taking bumps being much better for him.
Posted Image

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
It depends. There are a lot of guys like Duggan that had football careers derailed by injury that made it through wrestling fine.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Duggan also came up in an era where you could get away with punch/kick/no bump matches. There's too much pressure these days to do more unless you're a Great Khali freak show who physically can't bump.

I might be looking too into the injuries, but that's just hilarious a guy gets two shots at fame only because he's from India.
Edited by Scrooge McSuck, Jan 13 2018, 08:36 PM.
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply