Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OAO NBA Thread
Topic Started: Oct 24 2006, 04:03 PM (14,256 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Nets were down 2 after 3 quarters. And then the knicks blew them out in the first half of the 4th quarter. Up by 21 and they knicks win by 15.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe
Jan 15 2018, 07:29 AM
Yeah, the Celtics are one of the best teams in the NBA, aren't they? :)

I hope the Nets win as many games as possible, just to mess up that pick for Cleveland. I think they can beat the Knicks, it seems that Porzingis is having a hard time maintaining his energy as the season progresses.
It's cause he's dating Jen Selter. That fucking ass of hers. Would tire anyone out lol

I was yelling at him about her when he was shorting free throws

She's "famous" cause of instagram. Fitness chick.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Boogie cousins. 44 points. 24 rebounds 10 assists in the Pelicans victory over the Bulls

Damn. That's a massive triple double. 5th player in history to get 40-20-10 in a game

It was in double overtime. But still that's a great stat line
Edited by torturedsoulv1, Jan 23 2018, 12:10 AM.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Nets are 2-0 since D'Angelo Russell came back from injury.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah the nets won 3 of the first 4 games I went to this year

Now they are 3-7, 6 straight losses. 2 games left

Yeah they weren't beating the rockets tonight. But ugh.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
The nets have about 12 point guards and shooting guards on their team

They just signed rashad Vaughn who was a SG on the bucks. He was the 17th pick in 2015
But he has sucked badly

It's getting ridiculous.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I can't believe the Nets found someone to take Tyler Zeller.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Shows you how much I was paying attention. I thought it was zeller for a 2nd round pick. It was for Vaughn and the pick

Zeller was doing ok for the first half of the season. He was the starter for many games (after they realized mozgov was useless)

Then about 10 games ago they decided to just go with Okafor and Allen as the two centers. Those are the two younger guys so make sense. They also had mozgov who started the season. But once they traded for Okafor, mozgov went to the bench.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Willy hernangomez from the Knicks to the hornets for Johnny o Bryant and two second round picks.

No clue who is o'Bryant is. Hernangomez fell out of the rotation this year. Not sure why.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Safe to say after the trade deadline today the celtics won the kyrie Irving trade this past offseason

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Cavaliers traded half the team for a bag of chips and a pepsi, and are likely losing LeBron at the end of the season... I'm glad I follow the sucky Knicks. At least they don't have an egomaniac holding them hostage every season.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
The trades themselves weren't that bad. It's just after giving up Irving for IT and a high first round pick, it blew up in their face in little more than half a season

Yeah James has way too much influence on the front office. I get it. He's an all time great. 3 straight finals for the cavs with a championship. He's a home state player that left and came back. But he's an egomaniac for sure

Made it to the finals 7 years in a row with 3 titles. Two different teams

He's top 7-10 all time and probably will be top 3 when he's done
Edited by torturedsoulv1, Feb 9 2018, 02:38 AM.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1
Feb 8 2018, 08:47 PM
Safe to say after the trade deadline today the celtics won the kyrie Irving trade this past offseason
Yeah, Thomas and Crowder were complete disasters in Cleveland. Now, Crowder is doing well in Utah's system, and Thomas was playing better for the Lakers before the dreaded hip injury reared it's ugly head again.

The only way I say the Cavs won that trade is if that Nets pick turns out to be a great hit. Even then, if that pick works out for them, and the Celtics make it past them in the off-season (unlikely now given the Celtics' injury woes) then I'd call it even.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Nets wind up 28-54. 8th worst record

That's much better than the worst record which is what thyme had last year

So the pick is not as good for the Cavs as they expected it to be when they made the trade with the celtics

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply