Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
College Sports Thread
Topic Started: Jan 13 2010, 10:12 AM (2,602 Views)
The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
Just wanted to start this because I'm really pissed, though not surprised, that Lane Kiffin left Tennessee after 1 season to coach USC after Pete Carroll left for the Seahawks.

What a bullshit move. Up until last week he was still talking about next season. Turd.
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
Which is an odd move considering Carroll left mostly because of the investigations that are probably going to destroy USC.

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
UT Hires Louisiana Tech coach Derek Dooley. I'm going to throw my support behind him, but if he leaves after a year, I'm going to go Scroogey.
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Urban Meyer steps down as Head Coach at the University of Florida due to family/health reasons. Texas Defensive Coordinator Will Muschamp takes over. Big Coup for Florida. Muschamp is one of the names that's been thrown around for every big coaching opening.

Vanderbilt has supposedly offered it's Head Coaching position to Auburn Offensive Coordinator Gus Malzahn. Not exactly a high profile job, but if you can make Vandy a threat, then you can do it anywhere.
Scrooge McSuck

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Watched the college award shows, and I think ESPN needs to tone it down. The Heisman Show made it look as if ESPN gave the award, which really kills the prestige of the award to me. The rest were ok, but sports, and college sports in particular, really need to be careful about letting ESPN run these kinds of things
Scrooge McSuck

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply