Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Walking Dead on AMC
Topic Started: Oct 22 2010, 03:22 PM (9,032 Views)
Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Season 8- Episode 8- "How It's Gotta Be"
There was a scene, last night, where Rick and Negan are finally in an isolated one-on-one setting and begin fighting. It ends when Rick suddenly falls through a window and escapes...reminding me of the recurring gag in the Australian series "Danger 5", where Hitler ALWAYS escapes by falling through a window, every episode. Big difference is that "Danger 5" is total comedy, whereas "The Walking Dead" is supposed to be serious.

Negan's near-death escape scorecard has had two more tallys added-- escaped his entire complex being over-run by walkers and escaped a face-to-face conflict with Rick the Killing Machine (who even had possession of Lucille for a brief moment).

Bigger deal is that CARL appeared to have been bitten by walker. Occurred, off-screen, while he was trying to help his new pal, Saddiq. Or did the bite happen a few episodes ago, when Carl and Saddiq faced off with some walkers...and Carl's been hiding it? In a close-up, we saw that Carl has to shave, now. While his physical growth hasn't been as much of a distraction to me, I could see how that might've led to writing him out. Although... we've thought that Carl was a goner, before, and he's lived. Still, I like Carl and was surprised that he's supposedly hated among fans.

Also felt like I missed something, early on. Rick, Jerry and Carol appeared to have been in a vehicular t-bone accident. Yet, they all showed up fine, later. It appeared that Jerry had been captured by Simon's Savior group...but I guess that was just some random guy? Shortly after, Siimon appeared to shoot Jesus... but it also turned out to be some random guy. The Saviors then attacked Alexandria with what appeared to be flare guns... yet they all hit and immediately blew up buildings, as if the buildings had been wired for demolition from within.

Like I mentioned before, had this been a continuous season of 16 episodes in a row, I probably would've bailed. Definitely need a break from this ongoing "YOU CAN'T GET ONE OVER ON NEGAN" bullcrap.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TV and Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply