Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bound For Glory Series; Who will win?
Topic Started: Jul 9 2012, 01:41 PM (1,700 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
TNAs Bound For Glory Series is in full swing.

These are the 12 competitors

Pope, Styles, Daniels, Bully Ray, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Magnus,
Angle, Samoa Joe, Robbie E, Mr Anderson and James Storm

Before the Series started, I figured Storm would win so he could face Rude for the title

Now that Aries beat Rude for the belt who knows?

You can eliminate half the guys, Pope, Magnus, Robbie E, Daniels, Anderson and RVD

I would love it to be Samoa Joe, but I think it will still be James Storm.

Who do you think?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
My hunch is that Roode regains the World title sometime before BFG, so Storm still ultimately wins this and we get the Roode/Storm blowoff.

I'm open to the notion that plans have changed and that they're looking to go forward with Austin Aries as the champion. Storm could still win and they could build an issue between them, especially seeing as Aries can boast that he was able to defeat Roode, something Storm couldn't do.

It would be a great story if Joe won the series, especially seeing the history he has with Aries.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
I think they made their point by putting the belt on Aries and a short reign wouldn't hurt anything.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · TNA Wrestling · Next Topic »
Add Reply