Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Me and Zema Ion are boys.
Topic Started: Aug 27 2012, 02:40 PM (2,050 Views)
dynamite kido
Member Avatar
Harry Reems is my hero.
[ *  *  * ]
Not really, but I did see him come up on the indies. He actually remembered me as we used to go to IWC shows all the time when he was training and on the ring crew. He was at the IWC show this past weekend that I attended. I'm happy for the dude and all of his success. He's a really good dude, works hard, and deserves to get some love from the wrestling world out there.

Posted Image

I also managed this over the weekend too.....

Posted Image

That is me with the legit TNA World Heavyweight title too!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dynamite kido
Member Avatar
Harry Reems is my hero.
[ *  *  * ]
Oh and ignore the stupid faces. I do that shit as a running gag with me and some friends.
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Saw the second picture and thought: "whoa, Eric Young musta' won the TNA belt"

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Zema has alot of talent and plays his gimmick well.

I think he was the perfect choice to become X- Division champ after AA vacated the title.

whitemilesdavis
Tha Nu Me
[ *  *  * ]
Good stuff, DK! How did you get your hands on the Word Title Belt?

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
whitemilesdavis,Aug 30 2012
08:14 AM
Good stuff, DK! How did you get your hands on the Word Title Belt?

Quote:

Two men were charged with stealing an authentic and replica TNA World Title belt on August 18 in Ottumwa, Iowa, which is when TNA held a house show in Ottumwa. The authentic belt was valued at $6,000 and the replica belt was valued at $400, according to police, who say both belts have been recovered. The two men, Joel Luke and Forrest Jamison, were charged with second-degree theft. Luke was released on $5,000 bail and his alleged accessory, Jamison, was released on $3,000 bail.

[ LINK: Local news report at KCCI.com - http://bit.ly/RuQOQv . Thanks to Robert Taylor ]

:P

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
I saw Zema Ion and thought "oh, he's Zema Ion". I saw DK and shit myself.
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

whitemilesdavis
Tha Nu Me
[ *  *  * ]
DK is close to duck lips in the first pic. In the second pic, he looks a little like Necro Butcher.

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
Funny Zema Ion story: When TNA came through here for a house show, me and my buddy shelled out for floor seats. They had a meet and greet with Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, James Storm, Austin Aries, Zema Ion and Madison Rayne. (In that order) Everyone got a pop, until they announced Zema Ion. Not even a single hand clap or cheer. I did talk to him for a second, and let him know I liked his National Geographic documentary thing. He was indeed kind. Also, Austin Aries was quite friendly after I mentioned watching him in ROH in Dayton.
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Erick Von Erich,Aug 27 2012
05:28 PM
Saw the second picture and thought: "whoa, Eric Young musta' won the TNA belt"

20 months later, he has

« Previous Topic · TNA Wrestling · Next Topic »
Add Reply