Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WWE 2004-What could've been
Topic Started: Nov 22 2012, 11:04 PM (2,873 Views)
The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
World Wrestling Entertainment 2004 - What could've been!

The date was March 22nd, 2004. The place was at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan, where a special WWE Draft Lottery episode of RAW is being held. It was 2 weeks removed from Wrestlemania 20. Eddie Guerrero was the current WWE Champion on SmackDown!, after beating Brock Lesnar at SmackDown's No Way Out PPV in Febuary. Chris Benoit was the brand new World Heavyweight Champion on RAW after defeating Triple H at Wrestlemania 20 in Madison Square Garden, in a triple threat match that also featured Shawn Michaels. All wrestlers from both RAW & SD! brands were at the arena on RAW to decide via the draft lottery as to who was gonna go where. There was a big problem, however, as Goldberg was gone from WWE, Rock was leaving for a full-time career in Hollywood, Brock Lesnar put in a notice that was gonna be taking a sabbattical from WWE for a few months in order to get his head back together, and think about his goals. He's not leaving the company, however, he's just going on hiatus. His last commitment before going on hiatus was jobbing to The Undertaker on SD! after Wrestlemania, and before the RAW Draft Lottery.

That leads us to the present time, where the Draft Lottery is being held on RAW. Eric Bischoff is the General Manager for RAW, and Paul Heyman is the General Manager for SmackDown! WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon had announced that there will be NO Trades in the Draft Lottery. Once RAW & SD! made their picks, that will be it. Vince also announced some changes concerning some of the top stars in the WWE. One of those top stars was HHH, whom Vince told personally that Hunter was going to SD!. This didn't set well with HHH at all, as went straight into Vince McMahon's office, Vince was with his wife Linda.

HHH protested to his father in law:Vince, we gotta talk about this thing about moving me to SmackDown!, we can't do that. I'm too good for that brand, and I'm too important for RAW's star power.

Vince gave HHH his rebuttal:Hunter, I'm sorry. But, my decision is final. You ARE going to SmackDown!, and that's that.

HHH:But Vince, I that thought you wanted to push Bradshaw to the WWE Championship, and make him the top man on SmackDown!

Vince:Well Hunter, those plans have changed, as well. I've talked to Bradshaw about it, and he understands. My wife, Linda, who has spent the past several weeks talking with me personally about the direction that our company has been going in recently, has finally gotten me to wake up, and smarten up as far as it partains to people trying to get inside my head, and manipulate me. Now Hunter, this won't be so bad. When you get to Smackdown!, you'll step right into a feud with Eddie for the WWE Championship.

HHH:But, what about RAW?

Vince:Well Hunter, that's where Edge is gonna come in. We're gonna put Edge on RAW, build him up good, and make HIM the new centerpiece for RAW.

HHH:Vince, what has gotten into you.

Vince:Hunter, let me make this perfectly clear. I am officially DONE listening to you and Stephanie. I will listen to my wife, Linda, who apparently knows what works. So, you're gonna have to deal with what's coming your way, HHH. That's the bottom line, and no and's, if's, or but's about it. You are going to SmackDown!

HHH just frowns as he leaves the office, and heads back to the locker rooms.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
The WWE Draft Lottery on RAW begins with RAW GM, Eric Bischoff having a staredown with SmackDown! GM, Paul Heyman at the start of the show, until WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon comes in and lays down the whole details of the draft. Each brand will make a random drawing, and will each get 10 picks for their draft. A total of 20 picks altogether. Once their selections are made, that will be it. There will be no trades. Vince leaves, as the staredown continues, until the RAW opening credits air, and the pyro goes off in the arena, and Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler welcome everyone to the show. SmackDown! announcers, Michael Cole & Tazz are also in the house to call action of their own.

"I'm Back" hits, and RAW GM, Eric Bischoff arrives on the stage, and steps behind his podium. The music of Paul Heyman hits, and the GM of "Paul Heyman's" SmackDown! makes his way out to the stage, and steps behind his podium. Heyman says that since SD! won the coin toss, he will make the first Draft Lottery selection for his brand. He draws his hand into his tumbler, and makes his first pick. He opens the ball, reads the name on the paper, and announces that he has drafted Renee Dupree to SmackDown! Renee Dupree removes his RAW t-shirt, and leave his former La Resistance partners, Sylvain Grenier & Robert Conway behind. He comes out to the arena, and to the ring, and challenges anyone on the RAW roster to a match. His challenge was answered by Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho vs. Renee Dupree

-Renee's last match on RAW didn't go as planned for The French Phenom, as he lost his final match on RAW.

-Renee put up a valliant effort against the former Undisputed World Champion.

-But, Y2J was just a little too much for Dupree to handle, because of Jericho's mood.

-Finally, Jericho pinned Dupree with an enziguri to win the match.

Winner:Chris Jericho!

*commercial break*

When RAW comes back from break, it was RAW's turn, as Bischoff made his first selection in the Draft Lottery, and Eric announces that he has selected & drafted the World's Greatest Tag Team to RAW, as part of an apparent package deal. This doesn't make Heyman too happy, as Haas & Benjamin leave the SD! locker room for RAW. Suddenly, as Rico & Miss Jackie wait in the ring, the flames burst out of the stage, and Kane makes his way to the ring for his match against Rico.

Kane vs. Rico (w/Miss Jackie)

-Rico tried some simple offensive moves to try and take the big man down, but to no avail.

-Kane then destroyed Rico with a chokeslam to score the win.

As Kane left the ring, he sent a message to both Bischoff & Heyman, by saying that no matter where he ends up, he'd better not end up with his brother, The Undertaker, again. Kane leaves, as Heyman then makes his second draft selection for SmackDown! He reaches in, and selects Mark Jindrak. Jindrak leaves the RAW locker room for SD!.

*commercial break*

When RAW returns, it was then RAW's turn to make a pick, as Bischoff makes his second selection in the draft, and selects Nidia. Nidia is excited as she excanges her SD! shirt for a RAW shirt, and thanks Eric for giving her a chance to chase the Women's Title.

Heyman says goodbye to Nidia, as he then goes to make the third selection for SD! However, John Cena makes his way out to the stage, and cuts a freestyle rap for the crowd, and then takes out a draft selection for SD!, and gives it to Heyman, who says that it's not a legal pick. But, Bischoff insists that Heyman makes the pick. After some back & forth bickering between the two GM's, Heyman finally looks at the name on the paper, and smiles, as he gives into Eric's demands, as he officially announces that he has selected & drafted TRIPLE H to SmackDown! HHH spits out his water in shock, as the RAW superstars say goodbye to The Game. HHH throws his water at them as he leaves the RAW room angry. Bischoff goes into panic mode, as he goes begging to Vince nod nullify the decision. But, Vince lets the decision stand, and Heyman keeps his pick. Heyman comes in a proposes a WWE Championship match between Eddie Guerrero vs. Triple H. Vince accepts, as the show continues. Bischoff then comes back out to make his third pick, and selects Rhyno, and announces that Rhyno will challenge Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Title tonight.

*commercial break*

As we return, we are ready for a tag team title match.

World Tag Team Championship match!

Booker T & RVD vs. Ric Flair & Batista

-This match would soon be known as the last title defense & match on RAW for the champions.

-Booker T & RVD really took it to the two members of Evolution, who just lost their leader to SD!

-This title match went back and forth between the two teams throughout the bout.

-In the closing moments of this match, a mis-cue took place between the champs, as Booker accidentally kicked RVD in the head.

-In the end, it was Evolution bouncing back, as Batista floored Booker T with a Batista Bomb to score the pinfall.

Winners:and NEW World Tag Team Champions, Ric Flair & Batista!

When RAW comes back from break, Heyman makes his forth selection for his brand, as he drew the name of Rob Van Dam. It looks like the former champs won't be getting their rematch, after all.

World Heavyweight Championship match!

Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

-This match was a huge opprotunity for the former ECW World Champion to win big as the newest member of RAW.

-Rhyno nearly had Benoit beat on several occassions.

-But, Benoit's experience proved to be the bigger factor, as he refused to go down to the ManBeast.

-In the end, Benoit countered the Gore by Rhyno into a Crippler Crossface, and Rhyno taps out.

Winner:and STILL World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit!

Backstage, HBK is watching on the monitor, until Bischoff comes in and offers him a title shot at RAW's Backlash PPV in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Shawn accepts the offer, and the Backlash main event is now made. Benoit vs. HBK for the World Title.

After the break, it was now time for the nitty gritty. Bischoff made his forth drawing, and drew Tajiri. Heyman made his fifth pick, and drew Garrison Cade. Bischoff made his fifth pick, and selected Edge. That didn't make Heyman very happy. Heyman made his sixth selection, and drew Spike Dudley, much to his chigrin. Bischoff's sixth draw was Sable. Heyman's seventh draw was The Hurricane. Bischoff's seventh draw was Torrie Wilson. Heyman's eighth drawing was a package deal, and it was The Dudley Boyz. Bischoff's eighth drawing was Dawn Marie. Heyman's ninth drawing was Rico. Bischoff's ninth selection was another package deal in the form of FBI members, Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stambolli. Heyman's tenth drawing was Booker T. Eric Bischoff's tenth & final drawing was none other than A-Train. With the draft now done, the new rosters for RAW & SmackDown! were now set.

WWE Championship match!

Eddie Guerrero vs. Triple H

-This match was made by Vince McMahon in order to decide the WWE Championship.

-Eddie fought HHH tooth and nail from start to finish, not withstanding HHH's effective efforts against the champion.

-In the middle of the match, it looked like HHH was gonna win the title with one last help from Flair & Batista.

-But, it was with help from Shawn Michaels, who got the last word on Triple H by superkicking The Game, that Eddie Guerrero was able to hit the Frogsplash on HHH to score the pinfall victory, and retain the title.

Winner:and STILL WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero!

As the show came to a close, both RAW & SD! rosters got into a huge brawl, as we fade to black.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
PWInsider!

It appears that before RAW went on the air Monday, Vince McMahon and Paul Levesque a.k.a. Triple H got into a confrontation in McMahon's office in Stamford, Connecticut. There was reported screaming and yelling and the mention of names like Shawn Michaels, Edge, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, and JBL.

We are also getting word that SmackDown! will be appearing live from now on.

The feeling around the locker room is that Garrison Cade will be sent back to development to regimmick himself and get a "new feel" for himself and wrestling. It was apparently obvious that he would be taking some sort of time off television when he released the video earlier in the week on WWE.com announcing he was "holding out" on his contract to SmackDown!.

Expect the Undertaker and members of Evolution to make some kind appearance this week on SmackDown!.

SmackDown! preview:

With the WWE Draft Lottery officially in the books, we head on to the pinnacle of Thursday nights, Thursday Night SmackDown! Paul Heyman has announced that this show will be the best in the six year history of SmackDown! as we will start the show with an official address from Heyman and the ten SmackDown! draftees including names like, "The Game" Triple H, The Dudleys, Rob Van Dam, Booker T., Rene Dupree, among others.

Heyman also told us in a video interview after RAW on WWE.com, that the 11 men that got drafted to SmackDown! will be competing in a battle royal to determine who will face Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship...that night! But, one wrestler who will not be appearing in the SmackDown! #1 Contenders Battle Royal will be Garrison Cade. Cade, who addressed the fans of WWE.com, has officially announced he will be holding out on his contract with SmackDown! until his requirements can be met. This upset Paul Heyman, who said that Garrison Cade will not have anything to do with SmackDown! until he drops this c*ocky attitude he has.

So tune into UPN at 8p.m. eastern time and watch it all!
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE SmackDown!

A New Era Of SmackDown! Is Upon Us

As the new SmackDown opener airs, a new theme plays, and it's "Rising Up" by Drowning Pool. Then the fireworks and pyro goes off in the arena. SmackDown! announcers, Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to this week's show.

Michael Cole: It is a new day, a new era, and a brand new WWE SmackDown! Hello, everyone. I'm Michael Cole, along with my broadcast partner, Tazz. And Tazz, it's a new era on SmackDown!, and the General Manager, Paul Heyman is in the ring.

Tazz: That's right, Michael. I tell ya what, it feels so good to be a part of SmackDown! after last monday's Draft Lottery, and what a new roster we now have.

Michael Cole: Let's go to Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a brand new era, here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! Last monday night on RAW, I single-handedly owned Eric Bischoff in the Draft Lottery, and right now, I'm gonna bring out the reasons why. Let's bring out, right now, our draft picks from RAW.

"Rising Up" hits, once again, as as only 9 of the 11 draftees come out to the ring where they join Paul Heyman in the ring. Renee Dupree, Mark Jindrak, Bubba Ray, D-von, & Spike Dudley, Hurricane, Rico, RVD, & Booker T. However, everyone notices that 2 people from the draft were missing. The music stops, and Heyman speaks again.

Paul Heyman: Now, as you can all see we only have nine draftees out here. First off, as you may or may not already know, on WWE.com, Garrison Cade, being the c*ocky young man that he is, decided to hold us up, until his "demands" are met. Now, I've decided that because Cade is being difficult to deal with, he will just have to sit at home, until he gets his attitude back in check. Only then will he be allowed back on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! to continue his young career. Now, onto business, let's bring out our all-time best draft pick from RAW, and I want everyone including all the present draft picks to stand and show the proper respect to the former "Crown Jewel" of RAW, and now, he's the "Crown Jewel" of Paul Heyman's SmackDown!, please welcome the NEXT WWE Champion, "The Game" Triple H!

"It's time to play The Game"

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!"

As the Motorhead theme blares, the lights darken, and the Titantron plays the video, "The Game" Triple H comes out to the ring, wearing his ring gear, as he looks ready for battle. He looks out to the crowd, who gives out a mixed reaction to The Game as he arrives at his new home in the WWE. HHH gets up on the ring apron, takes a drink of his water, throws the water bottle into the crowd, and then does his famous ring apron pose of raising his arms up in the air, and spitting out the water into the crowd. He then steps through the ropes, and into the ring, where he does his turnbuckle pose. He then steps off the turnbuckles, and then steps into the middle of this ring, where Paul Heyman then stands in the middle of all the superstars that were drafted to SmackDown!

Paul Heyman: Now, what I'd like to have now, is for all you draftees to share your thoughts about your new home here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown!

RVD: Well, to tell you the truth, Paul E., Rob Van Dam is feelin' pretty stoked to be here on SmackDown!, and I'm gonna do what I do best and that's entertain all my fans here tonight, who paid all their hard-earned money, just to see me put on a 5-star match.

The mic is passed to The Dudleyz

Bubba Ray Dudley: You know what, Paul E.? I tell ya, it feels almost surreal to know that me and my brothers are now working with YOU, again.

D-Von & Spike nod, as the mic is passed to Mark Jindrak

Mark Jindrak: Mr. Heyman, I know that my good friend, Garrison Cade hasn't approved of being drafted here. But, I'm glad to be here, and I can't wait to get my chance to shine, here on SmackDown!

Rene Dupree gets the mic.

Rene Dupree: You know what, Paul E. Heyman. De French Phenom is here to make an impact, and turn ze heads, if you will, here on SmackDown!, and I'm ready to rise to ze top of ze mountain.

Hurricane gets on the mic.

The Hurricane: Holy SmackDown!, citizen Heyman. You have drafted the world's greatest superhero to the home of the Cruiserweights. WAZZUPWITDAT?

The mic is then passed to Booker T.

Booker T: How do I feel about being on SmackDown!? Yeah, it's ok.

Booker T doesn't look too happy.

Rico gets on the mic.

Rico: Oh Paul, did anyone tell you about how good you look, today?

Heyman takes the mic from Rico, and then turns his attention to The Game.

Paul Heyman: HHH, on behalf of all the roster here, I just want to welcome you with open arms to your new home on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! Now, the floor is yours, champ.

Heyman smirks, as he hands the mic to Triple H.

Triple H: Believe you me, Heyman. The pleasure is all yours, and for all spectators out there in attendance tonight, and the ones watching at home, the pleasure will be all yours, too, as you now have a legit reason to watch SmackDown!, and that reason is because the best of the best is now here. The Game is now a part of the NEW number one brand in the WWE, and that means that SmackDown! is now on notice, and that means everyone. That includes the current WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero. You see, it was at Wrestlemania after Eddie's best buddy, Chris Benoit was lucky enough to win the World Heavyweight Title from The Game, that Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit closed Wrestlemania in celebration with their titles in possession. Eddie and Chris both managed to blast the WWE off into the next decade. Well, Chris Benoit should thank God almighty for the simple fact that he has escaped my wrath and is now safe from The Game. However, Benoit, you should now say a prayer for your best friend, Eddie Guerrero, because he is the WWE Champion, for now. Eddie Guerrero, you are now my new target. You have the one thing I want most, and that is the WWE Championship. Eddie, this is my warning to you, Champ. You better cherish all the time you have with your WWE Title, because I promise you that once you meet The Game in this SmackDown! ring, you will cough up that belt to me, because I am The Game, because I am THAT......d**n.......GOOD!

VIVA LA RAZA~!

Eddie Guerrero's music hits, and the WWE Champion comes out driving his lowrider out to the middle of the isleway. Eddie stands in his lowrider, doing his mexican dance with the WWE Championship around his waist. Eddie has a mic of his own, and his music fades. Eddie raises the mic up to his mouth, and speaks.

Eddie Guerrero: Odelay, HHH. Welcome to SmackDown!, holmes! You know, Hunter? I hear you backstage running your big, fat, constipated mouth on me, essay. Well, I got news for you, homey. If you want my WWE Championship, then you're gonna have to go through me, essay. Ode me RAZA!

*crowd cheers*

Triple H: Eddie Guerrero, you may be an expert at lying, cheating, and stealing. But Eddie, I wrote the book on lying, cheating, and stealing. Just ask everyone that has gotten in my path to greatness.

Eddie Guerrero: Oh, blah, blah, blah, Hunter. We've heard all before, holmes. If you want my title, you gotta take it from me.

Eddie then starts mocking HHH with the water, and the spitting water pose with his arms in the air.

Eddie Guerrero: I AM THE GAME-UHHHHHHHH!

*crowd laughs*

Eddie Guerrero: I AM THAT d**n GOOD-UUUUUUHHHHHHH!

HHH get angry, as Heyman interjects.

Paul Heyman: Alright, hold it right there! Eddie, you had better get ready to eat those words, because you'll be defending your WWE Championship against the winner of the 10-man over the top rope battle royal, and that battle royal is up NEXT! Now gentlemen, prepare yourselves.

As Heyman's music starts playing Eddie leaves before Heyman, and we go to a commercial break.

The 10 Man Battle Royal; Winner Will Face The WWE Champion Tonight.

- The participants in this Battle Royal are Rene Dupree, Mark Jindrak, RVD, Spike Dudley, The Hurricane, Bubba Ray Dudley, Devon Dudley, Rico, Booker T., and Triple H. Paul Heyman is also our special guest on commentary, and is playing up Triple H for all he is worth.
- At the beginning of the match, Spike Dudley and The Hurricane are quickly eliminated by The Dudley Boys. The Hurricane tried to eliminate both with his "superpowers" while Spike Dudley was quickly eliminated by Triple H when the bell rang.
- Mark Jindrak is the third victim of the Battle Royal, getting thrown over by the team of RVD and Booker T. Booker T. and RVD high five one another but as RVD turns around Booker grabs him and chucks him over the top ropes. RVD looks back into the ring shocked. Booker reaches out his hand and pounds fist with RVD and everything looks to be good.
- Rico is eliminated by Rene Dupree. After Rene eliminates Rico, he decides to do that little French dance of his, while he is distracted Triple H comes basically out of no where and launches Rene over the top rope.
- Down to the Dudley's, Booker T., and Triple H. The Dudley's and Booker T. make a straight line for Triple H, who is laid out and picked up by Booker and the Dudley's and is sent over the top by all three to the shock to all the fans and Paul Heyman, who is on commentary.
- Triple H, looking extremely pissed, rolls back into the ring and lays out all three of the remaining competitors in the ring.
- Booker T. is first to his feet and picks up Devon long enough to hit him with a side kick to send Devon over the top rope just as Bubba is up against the corner. Booker brings him to the ropes and just simply clotheslines him over and Booker is your winner.

New Alliances Are Formed

We go backstage after we come back from break to see an angry Triple H totally ticked off about being eliminated from the battle royal, when suddenly, he gets a surprise visit from RAW's Evolution members, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, & Batista.

Ric Flair: Champ, we were allowed into the building tonight just to wish you the best of luck here on SmackDown! We hope you take that WWE Championship from Eddie Guerrero, and become a 9-time champ, baby. Wooooooo!

Triple H: Randy Orton, let me talk with you for a sec.

Orton comes over, but can't talk because of his Tonscile surgery.

Triple H: Orton, I now lay the world at your feet. I now name you the NEW Leader of Evolution, and with you as the new leader, I know you'll continue to dominate RAW, and you will have my full permission to bring in whoever YOU see fit into Evolution. Congratulations, Randy. The torch is passed.

Triple H and Orton shake hands, as Evolution is then escorted from the building. However, it wasn't over, as Bradshaw, who split away from Faarooq, who got fired by Heyman, last week, came in and approached The Game dressed in a nice suit & tie, and wearing his white cowboy hat, and sport a nice shiny, toothy grin.

Bradshaw: Hey Hunter, welcome to SmackDown! Your new home, and before you respond, let me introduce myself. I am John "Bradshaw" Layfield. I am a financial wizard, a financial analyst. I'm a millionaire. I...

Triple H: Yeah, and your point is....

Bradshaw: My point is, I know that you've been thinking that SmackDown! is the lowest point in your career. I know that you never wanted to get drafted to here. But, believe me, this ain't all that bad, because if anyone can help you get comfortable here on your new home called SmackDown!, I certainly can. You see, I know how I can get you back to the top where you belong, and if you accept my offer for an alliance with your's truely, I can get you back to the WWE Championship. All you gotta do is trust me, buddy.

HHH looks at JBL for a short while.

Triple H: If you say and think that you can help me become WWE Champion, again, then you got yourself an a deal.

They shake hands, as we go to another commercial break.

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty (The WWE Tag Team Champions) vs. The Bashams in a non-title match.

- Your basic filler match is what you can call it.
- Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty win this match as Rikishi hits the Banzai Drop on not one but both of the Bashams.
-During the match, the tag teams of Billy Kidman and Paul London, Funaki and Ultimo Dragon, and Akio and Sadoka are shown watching the matches.

A Famila Affair

"OOOOOOOOOH CHAVOOOOOO"

WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero comes out to the ring with his father, Chavo, Sr. They both are looking c*ocky and confident as ever, as they enter the ring, and Chavo grabs the mic from Tony Chimmel.

Chavo Guerrero: Well, what you think me now? You all saw me beat all the cruiserweights at Wrestlemania by last defeating Rey Mysterio, again, to retain my WWE Cruiserweight Title. You see, Rey? You're not in my league. You could never beat me. Hell, your dad couldn't even beat my dad, and you know what, Rey, as far as I'm concerned, you....

Suddenly, Chavo is cut off by the music of Rey Mysterio, who comes out onto the stage area, and Rey has a mic of his own.

Rey Mysterio: Hey Chavo, I seriously doubt that you and I are finished. Not yet by a longshot, it's not over. I just went to Paul Heyman's office, you and I are gonna be on opposite sides of a tag team match tonight. It will be you and your father, against the team of me and my partner, who is none other than my father, REY MYSTERIO, SR.!

*crowd cheers*

Rey Mysterio: Now, how do you like those apples, Champ?

Rey's music hits, and Rey goes back through the curtain, leaving the Guerreros in shock in the ring.

John Cena vs. Nunizo

- Your basic squash match. Cena gets the clean win with the F-U.
- During the match, Michael Cole tells the crowd that Kurt Angle has a special address to the fans after the commercial break.
- Also, during this match, The Dudley's are seen looking at this match.
- John Cena is over big with the fans.

Angle Takes A Different Angle

When SmackDown! comes back from break, we see Kurt Angle in a video taping type of area and it looks like he is ready to address the fans.

Kurt Angle: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, your Olympic Gold Medalist here and I got a huge offer for all the young wrestlers of SmackDown! After losing to Eddie Guerrero at Wrestlemania, I felt like I needed to rethink my position in this business. With that in mind I'm announcing that I'm gonna put my wrestling career on hold indefinately in order to help build someone up to be the future of wrestling. So, I am now announcing that there will be a special 8-man single elimination tournement, called the "Kurt Angle Invitational Tournement". The winner of this tournement will get my services as their trainer, coach, mentor, and manager, and I will take them straight to the top of the WWE. Oh, IT's TRUE! IT's d**n TRUE!

Kurt Angle stares into the camera as his music starts playing, and we go to another segment.

The Dudleyz Have Cena Enough

WWE U.S. Champion, John Cena is backstage taking a breather after winning his match against Nunzio, when Bubba Ray & D-von, The Dudley Boyz come in and confront him, and they don't look too impressed.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You know what, Cena? My brother and I have been watching you a lot, lately, and man, we gotta admit that we're NOT impressed with you, one single bit. You and guys like Triple H and Booker T. are what we like to call, a flash in the pan and the flavor of the week.

Devon Dudley: Yeah, and you ain't Extreme, either.

Bubba Ray Dudley: He's right, you know. Just you managed to F-U and BEAT The Big Show at Wrestlemania, that doesn't mean jack squat to us. To be Extreme, you gotta live it.

John Cena: Whoa whoa whoa! You think that I'm a joke, huh? You think that I'm overrated, huh? Well, overrate THIS!

Cena decks Bubba Ray, but get kicked in the groin from behind by D-Von. Cena goes down, and The Dudley Boyz gave him a beatdown that he'll never forget. D-Von picks up Cena, and holds him by the arms, while Bubba Ray works on Cena with a few shots to Cena's mid-section with some punches and kicks. The Dudley Boyz then ram Cena head-first into the brick wall, busting him open.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Thanks for giving us the chance to RAP with ya, punk!

Bubba Ray stomps Cena one last time before The Dudleyz leave the room.

Rey Mysterio Sr. and Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Chavo Guerrero Sr. and Chavo Guerrero Jr

- This is Rey Mysterio Sr.'s and Chavo Guerrero Sr.'s first match under the WWE umbrella.
- Neither of the Senior's show any sign of ring rust flying around the ring and actually staying with the Juniors.
- Midway through the match, there was a wonderful spot where Rey Sr. did a flying Mexican Halo from the top rope on to Chavo Jr. who was standing on the outside. Then Chavo Sr. jumped to the top rope and did a moonsault from the top rope and then Rey Jr. ran from one end of ring and over the top rope onto all four of the competitors.
- The Mysterio Familia wins this one clean with a Rey Sr. 619 and a Rey Jr. 619.
- After the match, all four participants get a standing ovation for this wonderful match up.

I Refuse To Adapt!

We go backstage to see 9 of the new draftees being welcomeed to SmackDown! by some of the superstars on the brand. Two of those men are Booker T and RVD. RVD, along with everyone else have expressed their adaptation to their new home on SmackDown! Booker T, however, has not.

RVD: Hey Booker, what's going on, man? This is great being on SmackDown! What do you think, man?

Booker T: Great? You call this great? I hate this stupid draft. SmackDown! is the minor leagues. I'm too good for this stupid brand, sucka. That's how I feel.

RVD: Dude, why are you being such a rotten egg, man. You gotta learn to adapt to new things, and learn to live with you got, man. How bad can this be here, man?

Booker T: What do you mean, I thought that I'd be able to end my career on RAW. I never liked this show to begin with.

RVD: Booker, come on, man. What's wrong with you?

Booker T: I just don't like it here, man.

RVD: Booker, come on.

As Booker T turns around, RVD grabs him by the arm in hopes to try and reason with his friend, until....BAM! Booker T gives RVD a suckerpunch, knocking RVD down, and starts stomping away at him, until all the other SD! superstars pull him off, and restrain him.

Booker T: How's that for adaptin', suckaaaa!

Booker T gets ready for his title match against Eddie Guerrero, and then leaves, as we go to a commercial.

Booker T. vs. Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship

- The match starts off slow but quickly gets faster after we get back from our first commercial break.
- The ending saw Eddie Guerrero hit the triple suplex and jump on the top rope and get ready to jump off for a Frog Splash when Bradshaw's new music hits and we see a big limo come rolling out the side of stage. Out of the limo comes Bradshaw and, most surprisingly to the crowd, Triple H. They run towards the ring but stop short when Eddie starts to jump there way.
- This distracts Eddie long enough for Booker T. to knock Eddie off the top rope and Booker reaches down to get him but Eddie rolls him up and get the quick one, two, and three.

All Hell Has Broken Loose

After the bell, HHH and Layfield continue to stomp and beat away at the WWE Champion, until RVD hits the ring and evens up the odds, until Booker T attacks his former partner, again, and the beating continues, until the lights go out and "GONG", the crowd goes nuts, as the lights come back on to reveal that The Undertaker has appeared in the ring. Taker chokeslams Booker T, and HHH & JBL make a run for it by sliding out of the ring under the bottom rope. As HHH & Layfield stand in the isleway in disbelief, HHH makes some comments towards Eddie Guerrero, before Paul Heyman comes out with a mic.

Paul Heyman: Alright, hold on here a second. We are not gonna have this here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! As a matter of fact, if you, Eddie, Rob, & Taker want to fight, then next week, it's gonna be a six man tag team war, as HHH, JBL, & Booker T will team up next week to face the WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, and The Undertaker!

The crowd roars their approval, as Cole & Tazz start hyping up next week's six man tag match, as Eddie, RVD, & Undertaker stand alone in the ring, HHH JBL, & Booker T slowly make their way back to the entrance, as SmackDown! goes off the air.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE Velocity

The Announcers are Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott.

Mark Jindrak def. Funaki

This was somewhat of a SD! warm up for Mark Jindrak, as he took on Funaki in the opener. Josh & Bill both hype up the fall out from the WWE Draft Lottery, and really play up the fact that Triple H is now on SmackDown!, as part of the draft. Jindrak wins this basic squash with a pump handle slam to get the duke.

Josh & Bill then start talking about the losses and gains of the draft, and how SD! scored big with the aquisition of The Game. Then, they start running down the card for tonight's show, before going to break.

When Velocity comes back, they air a recap video of the events of SD!, where Booker T won the battle royal, HHH & JBL form an alliance, and HHH & JBL attack Eddie, before The Undertaker & RVD get involved. Also, recapped was the heel turn of Booker T, and the familia battle between the Mysterios & the Guerreros.

Nunzio def. a local jobber

Here was another squash match for the show, as Nunzio really needed to rebound after losing his stablemates to RAW. Nunzio won the match by submission with a Fujiawar Armbar for the tap out victory.

A segment is played as an exclusive after SD! ended, where Triple H & John "Bradshaw" Layfield were seen once again talking in the locker room about how their plan for Eddie Guerrero will succeed, and how HHH will be the next WWE Champion.

Paul London & Billy Kidman def. Akio & Sakoda

This was one of the most exciting, high-flying matches ever shown on Velocity. This was loaded with high-flying moves from both teams, and by all four men. Near the end of the match, it seemed as if Tajiri's former henchmen had things well in hand, until Kidman & London rebounded, as Kidman isolated Sakoda, and London managed to execute the London Calling on Akio for the victory.

*commercial*

Jamie Knoble battled Rico to a no contest!

This seemed to be a very intense main event, and it got intense after Rico kissed Knoble. This caused Knoble to snap, and then, a major fight broke loose, and it spilled outside of the ring, causing both wrestlers to get counted out of the ring, making the result a double count-out.

At the end of the show, Josh & Bill ran down next week's SD! card, and then told everyone to tune in next week for Velocity.

*show ends*
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE Sunday Night HEAT!

The Announcers are The Coach & Al Snow.

Christian (w/Trish Stratus) def. Stevie Richards

This match opened up HEAT, as two wrestlers who weren't very high on the fans' popularity list, got it on one on one inside the ring. As both men gave each other all they had, Coach & Al Snow quickly recapped and reviewed the events of the Draft Lottery, and how despite losing HHH to SmackDown!, RAW managed to gain a new "Crown Jewel" in Edge. Coach mentions that we'll see a special video package of Edge, followed by a major announcement for RAW, tommorrow night. The match ended with Christian pulling out an impressive victory over Richards with the Unprettier.

Before we go to break Coach & Al Snow to a quick rundown for HEAT, as well as talk about the events of RAW. We then go to break.

*A RAW promo ad airs, hyping the fact that while HHH is now on SD!, RAW has aquired the draft pick of the returning Edge*

When HEAT returns, Coach & Al Snow air a special Draft Lottery recap of RAW, where RAW lost HHH to SmackDown!, they gained a major jackpot draft pick by selecting Edge, who has been on the shelf for over a year, due to neck surgery, after having his neck broken by an unknown attacker at last year's No Way Out PPV. The recap also includes the aquiring of all the other draft picks.

*commercial*

Val Venis def. a local jobber

This was basically your usual squash match with Val winning. Coach says that the Edge video & announcement comes after this match is over, and Val wins with the Money Shot.

Coach & Al Snow introduce the Edge music video, and they say that the song is called, "The Hunter" by Dokken. Before they go to the video, they now announce that Edge will finally make his WWE return on RAW, tommorrow night on Spike TV.

*The Edge music video airs, and "The Hunter" by Dokken plays in the background, and the video shows what Edge has apparently been doing while being away from the ring. Basically living the life of a "drifter" and a "ladies man", going out to nightclubs & VIP lounges, while hanging out and enjoying himself with a bunch of hot-looking women. The video ends with a scene of "Cool Ladies Man Edge" standing in front of his turbo sportscar, and the video ends with the cameras zooming in to fading to a black screen that says, "EDGE RETURNS!" before going to commercial*

Another RAW promo ad airs, this time modified by hyping the actual return of Edge tommorrow night on RAW.

Matt Hardy def. Rosey

This match saw an out of place Rosey go out and go it alone against Matt Hardy, one of RAW's major name superstars. Rosey almost had Matt beat, but Matt showed the world that not only did he have brawn, but he also had a great deal of brains to help him win, and that's what happened as Matt dodged a splash from Rosey, and Matt floored his opposition with the Twist of Fate, and score the victory.

La Resistance def. Maven & Lance Storm

This match looked like it was gonna go the way of Storm & Maven, but Lance turned heel on Maven by abandoning him, allowing Sylvain & Conway to down Maven with Auri Voir, and score the victory. Apparently, Lance Storm is finally sick & tired of all the fun and games.

As HEAT comes to a close, Al & Coach start hyping up RAW tommorrow night and the upcoming return of Edge to the WWE on RAW.

*show ends*
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
PWInsider!

- For anyone that watched Heat on Sunday, it seems that the WWE will be giving Edge and more racy and "R-Rated" gimmick. Some backstage workers are saying this gimmick is all the idea of McMahon after viewing some of the older ECW tapes.

- As reported on SmackDown!, Kurt Angle will be holding a 8 man tournament for his "serviceS" as coach, mentor, and trainer. This is all the idea of Angle who brought it to Vince McMahon in a way for Angle to stay out of the ring to recover from nagging injuries while staying on TV and keeping his popularity. There was also a tournament bracket released for next SmackDown! The following quarterfinal match-ups have been announced:

Craig Williams (who we can identify as Human Tornado from Revolution Pro and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla) taking on The Hurricane

Paul London taking on Mark Briscoe (who can identify as a member of the tag team of The Briscoe Brothers from Ring Of Honor)

Dan Aries (who we can identify as Austin Aries from many indy promotions across the nation and most notable Ring of Honor) taking on Jay Briscoe (who can identify as a member of the tag team of The Briscoe Brothers from Ring Of Honor)

Brent Albright (a development worker for the WWE in Ohio Valley Wrestling) taking on Chris Hero (who we can identify from Combat Zone Wrestling and IWA: Mid-South)

- It is also being run around the circuit that the Hardcore, a TV, or the European Title could be brought to one of the main shows.

- It is being heard that Triple H's morale is at all time low in the WWE after being made to stay on SmackDown! while Edge's morale is said to be as high as it ever has been because of his more recent push. Also, it is heard the Eddie Guerrero's morale is also at an all time high because of his feud with Triple H.

- It was announced that Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, all the new draftees, and Evolution will be in the building in the following preview:

RAW Preview:

Keeping with the recent style in the WWE, RAW will open up with all 10 draftees from SmackDown! in the ring with Eric Bischoff. Most important in the mind of the fans is the return to RAW after 2 years of Edge. The R-Rated promos Edge has been producing might be a clear sign of what Edge plans to do for his return to RAW. Along with Edge, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The World's Greatest Tag Team, Nidia, Rhyno, Tajiri, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Johnny Stamboli, Chuck Palumbo, and the A-Train will be present on RAW to make there feelings felt about being on RAW.

Also, FBI will be able to make a name for themselves on RAW because they will be trying to make a name for themselves by taking on the tag team and World Champion and #1 Contender, Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit have been at each others throat since January and are looking to rip into each other, can they coexists as tag team partners or will there hatred for each other stop them from being civil?

Also, as ruled by Eric Bischoff, Randy Orton will be made to defend his Intercontinental Championship against two men on Monday Night RAW. These two men are Lance Storm and Maven. This will be a match for ages on RAW, so join us at 9 p.m. Eastern time for MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE RAW

There Is A New Era On RAW Too!

After the WWE opening credits air on television, a video package airs the highlights of last week's RAW, where RAW lost Triple H to SmackDown!, but gained a new Franchise Player in Edge, much to the shock of Paul Heyman, who protested the draft pick. All the other RAW draftees were also mentioned in the video package, as well. Also, the Backlash main event was announced as a World Heavyweight Championship match between Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels. Then the RAW opening credits air with "Across The Nation" by Union Underground, followed by the cameras cutting to the arena where the pyro & fireworks go off, the fans are going nuts, as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to this week's show, and RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff is in the ring.

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to WWE RAW, where a brand new era in Sports Entertainment has begun. Thanks for letting us into your home, this week. I'm Jim Ross, along with my broadcast partner and friend, Jerry "The King" Lawler. And King, like I stated before, it's a brand new era, here on RAW.

Jerry Lawler: You're absolutely right, JR, and while I still cannot believe that we lost HHH, and that The Game is over for RAW, we got new big time player in Edge. But, right now, JR, Eric Bischoff is in the ring, and he's got the mic.

Jim Ross: Well King, with that said, let's go to the General Manager of RAW.

The cameras cut to the ring, where RAW GM, Eric Bischoff is standing by with a microphone.

Eric Bischoff: Welcome to the number one brand in sports entertainment, Monday Night RAW!

*crowd cheers for RAW*

Eric Bischoff: Well, ladies and gentlemen, it seems that last week, my brand was in a serious situation as part of the WWE Draft Lottery. We may have lost HHH to SmackDown!, but that's not gonna stop RAW, not by a longshot. Paul Heyman may have "hit the jackpot" in the draft, but we didn't do so bad in the draft, either, because RAW drafted some extremely talented performers from SmackDown!, and without any further ado, let's bring out our draft picks from SmackDown! Come on down, people, and welcome to RAW.

"Across The Nation" hits, and nine out of the 10 all around draft picks from SmackDown! come down to the ring. The World's Greatest Tag Team, The FBI tandem of Palumbo & Stamboli, A-Train, Rhyno, Tajiri, Sable, Nidia, Torrie Wilson, & Dawn Marie enter the ring, and join Bischoff at the forefront. Everyone is noticing that one draft pick is missing, as does Eric Bischoff, who then speaks again as the music fades.

Eric Bischoff: Well, I see that some of my draft picks are out here. But, much like these fans out here, I see that we're missing someone, here. But, don't worry, because I made sure that I saved the very best for last. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the all-time biggest draft pick in the Draft Lottery for RAW, let's bring out RAW's "Rated R Superstar", EDGE!

The crowd cheers, as "The Hunter" by Dokken hits, as the smoke rises from the stage. The camera cut to the entrance, as Edge makes his long awaited return to the WWE on RAW, much to the delight of the RAW fans. Edge soaks in the fans cheers, as he makes his way to the ring, wearing a black leather jacket with gold stripes on it, black leather pants, black t-shirt, and shoes, complete with black sunglasses. Edge enters the ring, and continues to revel in the cheers from the fans, as he joins his fellow draftees & Eric Bischoff in the ring.

Eric Bischoff: Welcome to RAW, Edge, and welcome to RAW to everyone else I acquired in the Draft Lottery. Now, much like Paul Heyman did on SmackDown!, we are gonna pass the mic around to all of you, and I'd like to hear how you guys and girls feel about being on your NEW home on RAW. First off, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The World's Greatest Tag Team.

The mic is handed to Charlie Haas.

Charlie Haas: Well Eric, to be honest, Shelton & I are extremely honored to be on RAW, because this here is the big time in Sports Entertainment, and Eric, we promise not to let you down.

Shelton Benjamin: Yeah, Eric. We're gonna light up the RAW tag team division, and bring RAW's tag team division back to the promised land.

The mic is then passed to A-Train.

A-Train: Eric, your show is the best. RAW is now the home of the biggest and the baddest, and when you talk about the biggest and baddest, you gotta talk about ME, the A-Train, baby, because I'm as big and bad as they come. You can bet your life on that..

The mic is then passed to Tajiri, who basically spoke to Eric Bischoff in his own native language of Japanese. Eric nods in acceptance, regardless.

The match is then passed to Rhyno.

Rhyno: Eric Bischoff, I'll tell you one thing. Now that I'm on RAW, everyone here is gonna feel the....Gore.....Gore..........GORRRRRRRREEEEEEE!

Rhyno looks intense as ever, as the mic is then passed to The FBI.

Chuck Palumbo: Eric Bischoff, much like everyone else, we are deeply honored to be on RAW, now, because this is where the best of the best are seen, and we gonna seize the opportunity, tonight.

Johnny Stamboli: Yeah Eric, and thanks a lot for giving us a main event match tonight against the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels in a tag team match, tonight, and much like Haas and Benjamin stated before, we too won't let you down, either.

The mic is then passed down to Sable:

Sable: Mr. Bischoff, I'm speaking right now for all of the Divas that you drafted to RAW, myself, Torrie, Dawn, & Nidia, that we are very pleasured to be on RAW, which of course is truly the home of the DIVAS.

Torrie, Dawn, & Nidia all nod in agreement with Sable.

The mic is then passed back to Eric Bischoff, who then speaks to Edge.

Eric Bischoff: Edge, welcome to RAW, my man. Please, the forum is now yours.

They shake hands, as Edge takes the mic.

Edge: Thanks, Eric Bischoff.

He then turns to his fans.

Edge: Well, it's great to be back, eh? I really missed everyone in the WWE, and now, after being out of action with neck surgery, I'm back, and I'm in better shape than ever. But, the reason why I've been out on the shelf for over a year is because of jackass' cowardly attack on me, over a year ago at WWE No Way Out 2003, and in case you're all wondering what I'm talking about, let me direct your attention to the RAW Titantron, because I'm gonna show you all what happened, right now. Guys in the truck, roll it.

On the Titantron, the footage plays from last year's No Way Out. Edge was on SmackDown! back then, and Edge was seen laying down on his back, motionless after being attacked from behind by some unknown attacker. Edge was carried out on a stretcher and into an ambulance, and was never seen again, until now.

The cameras go back to Edge, who is seething with rage, as he speaks again into the mic while looking into the TV camera.

Edge: Alright. You know the d**n drill. Ok? I want whoever broke my neck, and took a year out of my life to SHOW HIS FACE out here, right now. I don't care if I have to wait all day, I'm gonna find out who did this to me, tonight. Now, I'm not asking for you to get out here, I'M DEMANDING THAT YOU GET OUT HERE, RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT!

As Edge continues to wait for an answer, he is soon answered when "Line In The Sand" by Motorhead hits, and all three members of the new Evolution that's led by Randy Orton, who holds the IC Title over his shoulder. World Tag Team Champions, Ric Flair & Batista are with him, as well. Orton has a mic of his own, but he can barely speak, because of his surgery.

Randy Orton: Well, well, well. Welcome back to the WWE, Edge, and welcome to OUR show, which of course, is RAW. Now, we know you're still wondering who put out of the WWE for over a year. I'll tell you who is was. It was us, Edge. Evolution. It was me, Flair, & Batista doing the dirty work of a man who paid us big money to take you out, and not only that, Edge, but also, that man is now our newest member.

JR: WHAT?

King: We could have a huge announcement coming, JR.

Randy Orton: But, you know what, Edge? We're not gonna tell you, right now. We're gonna make you sweat it out, first.

Batista & Flair both nod in agreement, as Edge is now furious.

Edge: Let me tell you what's gonna happen, Evolution. What's gonna happen is, I'm gonna take out over a year of anger, rage, and frustration out on your asses, and make your lives a living Hell! I'll tell what I'm also gonna do. I'm also gonna beat the answer out of you, and make you tell me who put that bounty on my head to make you take me out. That man is gonna pay dearly, as well. Evolution, consider your days NUMBERED!

Eric Bischoff takes the mic, and tries to calm down the situation.

Eric Bischoff: Ok, ok, ok, guys. Edge, just cool yourself down, and I'll think of how you can settle your differences with Evolution. But, for now, I'll get you comfortable in your new VIP Room, and everything.

When Bischoff said that, Evolution was seen obviously protesting that Edge was getting his own VIP Room, backstage. Bischoff is seen trying to settle down the chaos, as we then go to a commercial break.

World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) vs. La Resistance (Rob Conway and Slyvain Grenier) for the #1 Contendership for World Tag Team Titles

- Match starts off fast with Haas and Benjamin hitting dual dropkicks (Haas from top rope and Benjamin from ring rope) on La Resistance as the first move of the match.
- Shelton Benjamin apparently messes up a springboard move half way through the match and fall flat on his face. Shelton is hurt it seems as Charlie Haas takes on the rest of the match.
- Ending saw Charlie Haas knock Grenier over the top rope and hits Conway with a clothesline and locks in the Haas of Pain to win the match and claim #1 Contendership for WGTT.

Congratulations

After the World's Greatest Tag Team defeated La Resistance to become the # 1 contenders for the World Tag Team Titles, "I'm Back" hits, and RAW GM, Eric Bischoff come out onto the stage with mic in hand, and congradulates both Haas & Benjamin on their victory.

Eric Bischoff: Well, Charlie and Shelton. Congratulations on becoming the number one contenders for the World Tag Team Championship, and you know what? By way of your victory tonight, you two will challenge Evolution members, Ric Flair & Batista for the World Tag Team Titles at our upcoming RAW pay per view, BACKLASH! Good luck, guys. You'll need it at the pay per view.

With that said, Eric takes his leave as we then go automatically to another break.

Kane vs. Tajiri

- This was your basic squash, filler match. Basically to show off another draftee in Tajiri.
- Kane wins with a Chokeslam and a rare, rare tombstone.
- After the match, the lights go out and we hear a Gong. Lights come back on and Kane is gone leaving King and JR wondering what happened.

The Ladies Cream For the "Rated R Superstar"

A scene opens inside the Divas locker room where Sable, Torrie, Dawn Marie, Nidia, & several others are chatting with each other.

Sable: Yeah, you ain't kidding. But, how about that Edge? Oh God, that hunk turns me ON.

Torrie: Yeah, absolutely.

Lita: He is so Hot, man. Let me tell ya.

Miss Jackie, Dawn, Nidia, and all the other Divas continue talking about Edge, until Trish Startus walks into shot.

Trish Stratus: Ugh, is that all you girls can talk about is Edge? Please. You want to talk about a REAL man, talk about Christian, because HE knows how to play hard.

Lita: You know what, Trish? Whoever it was that put Edge out of action for over a year is gonna pay dearly.

Trish Stratus: Oh, is that so, Lita? Well, let me tell you this. I know who it was that paid Evolution to take Edge out, a year ago. But, I'm not telling, and niether is Christian. Later.

Trish walks away, as the Divas go back to talking about Edge, and other things, while Lita watches Trish leave, thinking about what she just said.

*commercial*

Randy Orton vs. Maven vs. Lance Storm in a Triple Threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

- This Triple Threat was ordered by Bischoff.
- The match started out all Orton with headlocks and European uppercuts to both of the opponents.
- Orton hits the RKO on Maven, but when Orton goes for the pin, Edge comes running to the apron side and Orton rolls off of Maven and goes to the apron to argue with Edge.
- While they are arguing Lance Storm rolls back in the ring and knocks Orton over the ropes and goes and locks the Maple Leaf (Texas Cloverleaf) on the down and out Maven.
- Edge shows his football linemen skills as he blocks Orton from rolling into the break up the submission as the ref calls for the bell. Lance Storm is the new Intercontinental Champion.
- As soon as the bell had rang, Edge lays out Orton with a hard right hand and stands over him and tells him, "Revenge is a b*tch."

The Partners Are Seeming Unstable

Backstage, we see World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit talking to his challenger at RAW's Backlash PPV, Shawn Michaels. They seen to be having a very mutual conversation.

Chris Benoit: You know, Shawn. I know that you and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. But, I do know that both of us can agree that RAW will be much better now that Triple H is now on SmackDown!

Shawn laughs: Yeah, Chris. The bottom line is that justice has finally been served here, and we're all ready to move on, and speaking of moving on, that brings us to our title match at Backlash. In your hometown of Edmonton, both you and I have a date with destiney, and that destiney is the World Heavyweight Title. Let me remind you, Chris, that I beat you before on RAW, and at Backlash in your own hometown, it's gonna happen again, like De Ja Vu. Sweet Chin Music, and ol' HBK will become a 5-time champion, here in the WWE.

Chris Benoit: See, Shawn. That's where you're wrong, because unless you have a major ace up your sleeve, you're not gonna have a chance on my home turf, because at Backlash, with my hometown family, friends and fans behind me, I will do whatever it takes to make you TAP OUT.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, we'll see about that.

Both men end the segment with a staredown, as we go to another segment.

Evolut-PISSED!

After losing his title without getting pinned, Randy Orton is seen going INSANE backstage, destroying things and cursing Edge for what happened out there.

Randy Orton: I cannot believe this! I lost my title without being pinned? This is a d**n travesty, dammit! Edge, ARRRRRGHHH, EDGE!

Randy then favors his aching throat which had his tonsciles removed, as Flair & Batista come in and console their new leader.

Ric Flair: Champ, take it easy. Randy, you were robbed out there, man. Edge screwed you. You should still be the champ, because you never got pinned. You're still the man.

Batista: Yeah, but Edge has now started a war in which he won't survive. He is gonna PAY for this! We're gonna make him pay!

Randy Orton: Yeah, Dave. He is gonna pay, and you know how we're gonna make him pay? Next week, we reveal who it was that paid us to take Edge out, and we're gonna officially bring him into Evolution. MY Evolution.

Randy Orton calms down, as we go to another commercial break.

Jericho Wants Payback

When RAW comes back, we go to Eric Bischoff's office, where Bischoff is talking with The Coach.

Coach: Hey Eric, did you see what happened out there with Edge and Randy Orton? Edge just cost Orton his Intercontinental Title, and Orton wasn't even pinned. Something's gotta be done about that.

Eric Bischoff: You know, Coach? Believe it, or not, I'm not in any way, shape, or form angry at Edge, nor am I gonna punish Edge for what happened out there, tonight.

Coach: But, what about Evolution?

Eric Bischoff: Well Coach, let me tell you this. I'm gonna make a huge announcement, next week, concerning Edge's return to the RAW ring, which will take place at Backlash. It's gonna be huge, trust me.

Suddenly, Chris Jericho barges in.

Eric Bischoff: Can't you learn to knock?

Chris Jericho: No Eric, because I'm in here for one reason, and that is to get a chance to finally settle my feud with Christian, and that filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom-feeding, trashbag ho named Trish Stratus. I want a Wrestlemania rematch with Christian, and soon.

Eric Bischoff: Oh, you want revenge on Christian, huh? Well, I'll tell you what, Chris. Next week, you'll get your rematch against Christian on RAW. How about that?

Jericho nods: Good.

Eric points to the door: Now, get out of my office.

As Y2J leaves the office, we then go to the ring for another match.

Rhyno vs. A-Train

- Another match to show off the new draftees.
- Rhyno gets the win with the Gore and pinfall.
- After the match, A-Train wakes up and gets a revenge attack on Rhyno, possibly setting up a feud.

Forget-A-Bout-It

We then go backstage to the RAW locker room, where Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli, The FBI are seen getting ready for their match in the main event against Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels, tonight.

Chuck Palumbo: Hey Johnny, what do you think our chances are of winning tonight, huh? These guys are the cream of the crop, here on RAW.

Johnny Stamboli: Yeah, man. But, let me tell you this. These two guys are gonna be going at it for the World Heavyweight Title at Backlash in Benoit's hometown of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. But, you know something? I saw their conversation, earlier on, and their not concerned about tonight's match. Their concerned about Backlash, and that's gonna spell their downfall, tonight.

Chuck Palumbo: Yeah, tonight, we are gonna seize that opprotunity, and when we win this match, tonight, we're gonna be catapulted into top contention for the World Tag Team Titles, here on RAW.

Johnny Stamboli: Yeah, man. I tell ya what. Let's go to the ring, and get this thing done, tonight.

The FBI leaves their locker room, as we go to another quick break.

Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit vs. The FBI (Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli)

- The FBI enter as a team while Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels enter seperately.
- Shawn Michaels works hard in the opening part of the match, but soon gets double teamed by Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo and what looks like, lands on his head and cause a conncession it seems.
- But, he ends up hitting the Sweet Chin Music on Palumbo and crawls to his corner and makes the hot tag to Benoit as Palumbo gets to the Stamboli.
- Benoit starts the fury and ends up locking in the Crossface.
- Palumbo runs in the ring and breaks it up and they double team Benoit with no Michaels to be found anywhere around the ring.
- Palumbo gets Benoit on his shoulders while Stamboli climbs the ropes and hits the flying cross body on Benoit off Palumbo's shoulders in what they are calling the "Forget-A-Bout-It." Stamboli rolls up Benoit and gets the three count and the big upset win.
- After the match, Benoit finds HBK out cold on the side of the ring and he snaps locking HBK in the crossface on the outside.

Benoit's Murder-like Rampage

After getting defeated by The FBI, Benoit still has the Crossface locked on HBK, as he starts yelling about the mis-cue between them. He keeps it locked on till HBK is bleeding from the mouth and is completely knocked out, until several RAW officials pour out of the locker room to try and break it up. Eric Bischoff & Coach also come out try and calm down the chaos, as JR & King start talking about the tensions between the champion & challenger, how Benoit just snapped, and they start hyping up their title match, and more, at RAW's upcoming PPV, Backlash.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE SmackDown!

SD! opens up with Paul Heyman to make the following announcement.

Heyman:Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Paul Heyman's SmackDown!. Tonight, I have two announcements. First off, our next SmackDown! pay per view will be Judgement Day, and the main event there will be the champion, Eddie Guerrero defending the WWE Title against HHH and JBL in a triple threat match. The second announcement is that in just a couple of weeks, Eddie Guerrero will defend his title against JBL on SmackDown!. Thank you, very much.

With that said, the opening SD! credit start rolling, as "Rise Up" by Drowning Pool plays in the background. Then, the pyro & fireworks go off in the arena. The fans are going rowdy, as SmackDown! is on the air.

Cafe De Rene

When WWE SmackDown! comes back the intro, we go to the ring, and with the French music of Rene Dupree playing over the speakers, Rene Dupree is in the ring, wearing casual suit clothing, as the ring is decorated with a French talk show set, as well as the presence of Fifi, his French Poodle. Dupree has a mic of his own, as he begins to speak as the music fades.

Rene Dupree: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ze hottest new talk show in ze WWE, I am your host, Ze French Phenom, Rene Dupree, and zis is Cafe de Rene. My first guest ever will undoubtably be my biggest guest ever. He has not been zeen since ze Wrestlemania 20, where he lost ze WWE United States Title to John Cena. He is ze largest athlete in the world. He is ze Big Show.

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. WELL, IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

Big Show comes out casually dressed for the occassion, as well, as he makes his way out to the ring. As he arrives at ringside, he makes his way up the steps, and steps over the top rope as he enters the ring for Cafe de Rene. He takes his mic, and then takes a seat, as the music fades and the segment begins.

Rene Dupree: Big Show, it's a great pleasure to have you here on ze debut of Cafe de Rene. Welcome to ze show.

Big Show: Thanks, Rene. The pleasure is all yours.

Rene Dupree: Yes, indeed. Now Show, it's been a little while since Wrestlemania went down into ze history books, and tell me, where is your head at, nowadays?

Big Show: Well Rene, I'll tell ya. That John Cena is a tremendous competitor. I mean, anyone that actually heave my 500+ pound frame over his broad shoulders, and slam me onto the mat with the force of the F-U has earned my respect for a long time.

Rene Dupree: I'm sure he has, Show. I'm also sure that you've been aware of ze whole new changes to SmackDown! after ze Draft Lottery, especially with ze addition of ze Game, Triple H. What do you think of HHH being drafted to SmackDown!?

Big Show: Well Rene, it's like this. We all know that HHH is the best that this business has to offer, and now that he's on SmackDown!, there's another big opportunity for me to step in the ring with him, and see if I still have what it takes against the best in the business, much like I have before. Hunter and I have traded the WWE Championship on more than one time, and I know what he's about, and I look forward to wrestling him again on SmackDown!

Dupree looks at Show like he's crazy.

Rene Dupree: Are you serious? Are you crazy? Are you insane. We're talking about HHH, ze 8-time former world champion, here in WWE. You actually want step into ze ring with HHH. I zink somezing is wrong with you.

Big Show is pissed as he gets up, and grabs Rene by the neck.

Big Show: Crazy, huh? You wanna know what crazy is? Crazy is questioning my intelligence and sanity while I'm in earshot, THAT'S CRAZY! You wanna know what else is crazy, Rene? THIS IS CRAZY!

Show then chokeslams Rene Dupree down onto the mat, and sends Fifi running scared out of the ring, as Show's music hits, and Show leaves the ring to a crowd ovation. Once Big Show returns to the locker room, his music stops, and the cameras cut back to the ring, where Dupree was still knocked out. Suddenly, Rob Van Dam rushes to the ring, and slides under the bottom rope. RVD then walks over to the fallen body of Dupree, and stands over it, grabbing the mic, and speaking to the knocked out "French Phenom".

RVD: You just got knocked the F...... OUT!

With that just said, RVD's music starts playing, as he plays up to the crowd's reaction, before going to another segment.

John Cena vs. Bubba Ray Dudley for the United States Championship

- Cena is still over very well with the fans, whilst the Dudleys are drawing massive amounts of heat.
- Match was alot of back and forth brawling with small interferences from Devon and Spike at ringside.
- The end saw Bubba start to go for the Bubba Bomb, but Cena strengths out of his grasps and picks up the 300+ pound wrestler and hits the F-U.
- After the match, Spike and Devon rolled into the ring and proceeded to stomp away at the already grounded Cena until, Big Show comes down the ramps and makes all three Dudleys roll out of the ring in terror. Big Show helps Cena up and mouths the words, "You owe me."

Another Title Match

The cameras cut back to the office of SmackDown! GM, Paul Heyman, who has yet another announcement to make, tonight.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, we certainly hope that you're enjoying tonight's episode of Paul Heyman's SmackDown! Now, I have announcement that tonight on Paul Heyman's SmackDown!, the WWE Tag Team Titles will be decided as the current champions, Scotty and Rikishi will defend against the father and son tag team of Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Rey Mysterio, Sr. Good luck to both teams, because that match is coming up, next. Stay tuned.

The cameras fade, as we head to the ring.

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Rey Mysterio Sr. for the WWE Tag Team Championships

- This was a match set up not thirty seconds ago from GM Paul Heyman.
- Beginning saw Rey Jr. and Scotty 2 Hotty showing off they still have skills in the ring by bouncing back and forth with all kinds of reverses and quick moves.
- Half way through match, Rikishi was tagged in and had a few funny spots while Rey Jr and Sr. tried and lift him. First it was Rey Jr. trying to knock over Rikishi with kicks, punches, and clotheslines, until he couldn't Rey Jr. and Sr. tryed to double suplex him and could not even get him off the ground. Rikishi laughed and slammed both in the back before throwing Rey Jr. over the top rope and continuing the match with Rey Sr.
- Ending saw a whole out melee in the ring as all four people were in the ring and Scotty 2 Hotty hitting a bulldog out of no where on Rey Sr. and going for the Worm but Rey Jr. hits him with a spear like manuever and Rey Sr. stands up and stares down Rikishi before pulling a "Eddie Guerrero", if you will, by poking Rikishi in the eye, making Rikishi fall to the ground in pain. Then Rey Sr. jumps to the top rope and hits a high, high, moonsault on Rikishi to get the one, two, and three and capture the Tag Titles.

Let The Games Begin

When SmackDown! comes back from break, we see Kurt Angle standing alone in the ring with a mic in hand, and he looks dressed in a coach's uniform.

Kurt Angle: Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you all to the Kurt Angle Invitational Tournament, where a real opportunity knocks at the door of eight young superstar athletes who want a shot at super stardom. Eight young stars will compete in this ring in an eight man single elimination tournament to win the services of your Olympic Hero, as the winner's manager. I just want to say to all eight wrestlers, good luck and give me some good matches in this tournament. May the Kurt Angle Invitational Tournament begin.

With that said, Kurt Angle left the ring, and joined Cole & Tazz at the booth, as the first match is then introduced.

The Hurricane vs. Craig Williams in the quarter finals of the Angle Invitational

- Craig Williams is a relative unknown to the people in the crowd except for those few smart marks in the crowd. He is the Human Tornado from the Southern California Wrestling area.
- The Hurricane wins this match in what is basically called a "squash" match. Plus, the match only lasted two minutes.

After The Hurricane was victorious in the first match of the tourney, Kurt Angle pulled Hurricane, aside after he rolled out of the ring, and got ready to interview the winner.

Kurt Angle: Alright, Hurricane. Congratulations on your impressive victory, tonight. Tell me, Helms. Have you got that determination in you, right now, to be best that you can be?

Hurricane: Helms?

Kurt Angle: Yeah, Helms. Shane Helms.

Hurricane: Holy Broken Kayfabe, Citizen Angle. Are you implying that The Hurricane is actually that normal citizen, Shane Helms? WHATZZUPWITDAT?

Kurt Angle: Oh, listen man. I know know who you are, Mr. Superhero. Let me tell you this. If you win this tournament, that Superhero gimmick is gonna be outta here. You got me, pal?

Hurricane: Holy insinuations, Citizen Angle. Are you implying that The Hurricane is just a gimmick?

Kurt Angle just rolls his eyes, and he dismisses Hurricane.

Kurt Angle: Yeah, whatever. Ok, let's get on to the next match, here.

Paul London vs. Mark Briscoe in the quarter finals of the Angle Invitational

- Mark Briscoe is a relative unknown but he is known to be in a tag team with his brother, Jay Briscoe. He is being billed as nephew of Jack and Jerry Brisco.
- Paul London scores a hard fought victory, but nothing really to note other then just like the last match, it only lasted two minutes.

After his victory, Kurt Angle was ready to interview him, as he slid out of the ring, and joined Angle on the outside.

Kurt Angle: Well, Paul London. You made a good showing for yourself, as you defeated a 2nd generation wrestler in Mark Briscoe. Tell me, do you have what it takes to win this thing?

Paul London: Well Kurt, I gotta admit that I am excited to be a part of this tournament, and I'm excited about this chance to be your protegee, here on SmackDown! I do feel like I'm the underdog in this tourney, but I'll try my best to go all the way to the end, and win this thing. I promise to give you my best, Kurt.

Kurt Angle: Alright, that's the spirit, Paul. I'll see you later, and good luck in the tournament. NEXT!

Dan Aries vs. Jay Briscoe in the quarter finals of the Angle Invitational

- Neither of these wrestlers are known by the fans, so this match got a "Boring" and "Who are you?" chants. Dan Aries is most known as the Austin Aries around the Independent scene and most notable Ring Of Honor. Jay Briscoe is the tag partner of Mark Briscoe, and just like his brother, he is billed as a nephew of Jack and Jerry Brisco.
- Dan Aries wins this one in a quick match, actually ten seconds, with Dan Aries just rolling up Jay Briscoe after a few seconds and wins.

After Dan Aries was victorious, he rolled out of the ring where Kurt Angle was waiting to interview him.

Kurt Angle: Dan Aries, wow. I am definitely impressed by you and your performance tonight with your victory over Jay Briscoe. Tell me, do you think you have what it takes?

Dan Aries: Kurt Angle, I don't think I have what it takes. I KNOW I have what it takes. I am the best young athlete that there is today, and I know that I will win this tournament, and I know that will make a great protegee for you, Kurt. I am the best, and no one in this tournament will be able to stop me from achieving the big time.

Kurt Angle: Wow, again. Now, THAT is what I call, a winning attitude. I'll talk to you later, Dan Aries. Let's get on with the next one.

Brent Albright vs. Chris Hero in the quarter finals of the Angle Invitational

- And just like most people in this tournament, these two are not known by fans. Both are just WWE Development pull ups.
- Chris Hero gets the win with a Angle Slam, copying Angle for "suck-up" points.

After his victory, Chris Hero slid out of the ring to join Kurt Angle for the final interview of the evening.

Kurt Angle: Chris Hero, I gotta admit, my friend. You have impressed the heck outta me, and that ain't easy.

Chris Hero: Thank you, Kurt. But, believe me. This is such an honor to be fighting for a chance to have YOU, the great and legendary Kurt Angle as my manager and mentor. Well, you already are my mentor. You are the best in the world, Kurt, and I can't to win this thing, and have you as my manager. I know you'll take me to the top.

Kurt Angle: Alright, Chris. I'll talk to you later. As a matter of fact, I feel that all four winners did a good job, tonight that I'll take all four of you out to dinner, and talk more about this tournament. But, good job to all four winners.

Walk The Dark Side With Me

A video airs that is pre-taped, showing The Undertaker & Paul Bearer, as they are ready to talk about the 6-man tag, tonight.

Paul Bearer: Ohhhhhhh Yessssssssss. Tonight, a six man melee will take place. Rob Van Dam and Eddie Guerrero will walk on the darkside. Side by side with my Undertaker. Triple H, JBL, and Booker T, you will finally see your darkest hour.

Undertaker: Tonight, HHH, JBL, and Booker T will find out that death and eternal darkness, eternal d**nation waits for no one. The Reaper waits for no one. Death does not take a holiday. Darkness doesn't take a day off. Tonight, my allies and I will plunge three evil souls into eternity. May they all,........Rest In Peace.

A *GONG* is heard, as we go to a commercial break.

Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Billy Kidman for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

- Whilst Billy Kidman is making his entrance, Chavo Guerrero gets the quit start on the match by running out of the ring and grabbing Billy Kidman and throwing her into apron, steel ring steps, and barricade before throwing him in ring and officially starting the match.
- This was a quick match with Chavo getting the win with the Gorey Bomb and a Frog Splash for the win.

A Familia Beatdown

After Chavo's victory over Billy Kidman, Chavo asked for, and he got the mic, and spoke as his music stopped.

Chavo: Hey Rey, you think that you and your daddy finally got the best of me and my father, last week on SmackDown!, huh? Well, you know what, Rey? Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY ever one-up's a Guerrero! Hey Dad, bring him out here!

Suddenly, Chavo, Sr. comes out from the locker room, dragging the injured Rey Mysterio, Sr. out to the ring, where he and his son continue another beatdown on the Mexican legend, until Rey, Jr. comes storming out to the ring, only to get beaten down himself as he tries valliantly to sheild his father from further damage. Several SmackDown! officials hurry down to pull the Guerreros off of the Mysterios, as we go to another segment.

War Talk

Backstage, we see HHH talking to JBL about the 6-man tag match in the main event, tonight on SmackDown!

HHH: You know, JBL? I'm starting to see just how right you are about being here on SmackDown!, and I also see how right you are about our plan will work, and at Judgement Day, we're gonna take out Eddie Guerrero, and I will become the WWE Champion, and become a 9-time champion in WWE.

JBL: That's the way to go, Champ.

Booker T comes in: Hey, you guys ready for tonight, man? I hear you two talking about Judgement Day. But, we can't look past tonight's 6-man tag. We got a plan, or not?

HHH: First of all, Booker. Yeah, we got a plan, alright. A plan for both tonight as well as Judgement Day. Speaking of Judgement Day, if you wanna move up that ladder here on SmackDown!, and if you wanna redeem yourself from Wrestlemania 19, then you gotta try and beat The Undertaker at Judgement Day. That is, unless you're scared, Booker.

Booker T: Scared? Me? You're talking to the former 5-time WCW Champion, sucka. I ain't afraid of The Undertaker. I'll be happy to beat his ass at Judgement Day. Believe that.

HHH laughs: Good. Now, we gotta worry about tonight.

JBL: Yeah, but first thing's first. *turns to the camera* No eavesdroppers! GET OUTTA HERE!

They run the cameraman out of the room.

The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, and Rob Van Dam vs. Triple H, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, and Booker T.

- Triple H, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, and Booker T. made their entrances and stood and waited for their opposition to show up. A gong sounded and the lights went out, and when they came back on Eddie Guerrero, RVD, and Undertaker were in the ring and the match was on. Once the Ref got Undertaker and Triple H alone in the ring, and the bell sounded.
- Near the end of the match, all the wrestlers had the typical six man tag match melee.
- We saw all six wrestlers hit their finishers on each other until it was down to RVD and Booker T. left in the ring. RVD jumps on the top rope and gets ready to jump off for the Five Star Frog Splash.
- But, before he could get off the top rope we seen Rene Dupree come running down the ramp and knocking RVD off and attacking him with a chair at ringside. The Ref called for the bell and Taker, RVD, and Eddie win by DQ.
- After Rene Dupree stepped off from pounding RVD with the chair, he steps back and steps into a awaiting Undertaker. He steps back in fear and Undertaker starts throwing rights and lefts and then hits Rene with a tombstone. He gets up and does his little salute and the show is over.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE Velocity

The announcers are Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott.

Spike Dudley def. Matt Morgan

This match was probably Spike's final match as a babyface, as Josh and Bill hyped up his obvious change in demeanor after helping his brothers attack Cena on SmackDown! They also tell everyone that they will run down all that happened on SmackDown! as the show progresses. Spike Dudley managed to pull off the win with the move once known as the Acid Drop in ECW, but now known as the Dudley Dog in the WWE. As Spike celebrated his victory, the cameras quickly cut to the Matthews & DeMott, as they start giving us the usual rundown of Velocity as well as SmackDown! before we then go to a commercial break.

When Velocity comes back from break, we go to some highlights of SmackDown!, where SmackDown! GM, Paul Heyman announced the SmackDown! main event for WWE Judgement Day. Eddie Guerrero will defend his title against Triple H & John "Bradshaw" Layfield in a triple threat match. They then show highlights from the main event of SmackDown! that ended in chaos.

Nunzio def. Funaki

This match was pretty good, as Nunzio continued to shine, even without his former FBI partners, who were drafted to RAW during the Draft Lottery. Funaki showed some good offense in this match. However, Nunzio's amatuer wrestling and submission wrestling experience paid off, once again, as he made Funaki submit to the Fujiwawar Armbar.

When Velocity returns, we see highlights from Cafe de Rene where Big Show had his run in with Rene Dupree. Dupree was chokeslammed, and RVD came out and added insult to Rene's injury, which prompted the main event incident. It was then announced that Rene Dupree will face Mark Jindrak in Velocity's main event.

Rico def. Jamie Knoble

This match finally allowed Rico to have his coming out, so to speak, as he finally began to taste success on the SmackDown! brand. Jamie Knoble brought out the best in Rico, however, as he gave Rico a rather decent match with his share of offense. In the end, Rico managed to win with a Roundhouse Kick.

More SmackDown! highlights, as John Cena fought Bubba Ray Dudley in a title defense. Cena won, but paid the price afterwards, as The Dudleyz jumped the champ from behind. But, The Big Show surprisingly made the save for Cena, and apparently making some sort of pact with the U.S. Champ in the process.

Mark Jindrak def. Rene Dupree by DQ

As this match progressed, the announcers hyped up Dupree's apparent issues that are now ongoing with RVD. Meanwhile, the first two draft picks for SmackDown! from RAW went out and had a rather fantastic match with a flurry of great mat wrestling moves. However, tempers soon flared, as Dupree and Jindrak soon got on each other's bad side, and soon, Dupree lost it, and grabbed a steel chair from the outside, nailed Jindrak with it, and got disqualified by the referee, who then awarded the match to Jindrak.

Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott closed out this week's show by running down next week's SmackDown!, and they tell the viewer's at home to not miss SmackDown!, next week, nor Velocity, as they say "goodnight", and the show goes off the air.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
WWE Sunday Night HEAT!

The announcers are Todd Grisham and The Coach.

Val Venis def. Test

During this opening match, Todd and Coach ran down the events of RAW from this past week with everything including the return of Edge to the WWE on RAW. This match was between two men that knew each other quite well. Val Venis managed to win with the Money Shot after Test was well immobilized. After the match, the cameras cut to Todd & Coach in the booth, as they ran down the card for HEAT, and talked about the events of RAW, this past week.

After the break, a highlight package aired showing the debut of the RAW draftees from SmackDown!, including the return of Edge, who has gone for over a year due to neck surgery. He debuted his new gimmick, getting a positive response. Then, he got right down to business, calling out whoever put him on the shelf for over a year. Evolution came out, led by Randy Orton, who told Edge that it was THEM who put him out of action. They were doing the dirty work of their newest member. But, they weren't gonna bring him in, just yet. Edge vowed revenge, and soon got it when he cost Orton the IC Title in the triple threat match to Lance Storm. Evolution vowed revenge, themselves, as they vowed to bring in their new member, next week on RAW.

Matt Hardy def. Steven Richards

This was almost just another day at the office for Matt. But, Richards managed to get some really good offense into the match. But, it was Matt's Twist of Fate that carried him to another victory.

Another RAW highlight video aires with all the happenings of Benoit/HBK, Jericho/Christian, The FBI winning their big debut match on RAW, the new draftees getting their chance to shine on RAW, as well as the RAW Divas chiming in their thoughts on Edge, as well as Trish claiming that SHE knows who put Edge out of WWE. Todd & Coach then announce that Chris Jericho will face Christian (w/Trish) on RAW in a Wrestlemania Rematch.

Christian def. Tommy Dreamer

In a match that got some ECW chants from the crowd, former ECW Superstar took on Christian with Trish Stratus in his corner. While this match happened, the announcers speculated on what Trish Stratus meant when she told all the divas on RAW that she knew who paid Evolution to take Edge out. They also hyped up Christian vs. Jericho, tommorrow night on RAW. Christian managed to pick up the win with the Unprettier.

Batista (w/Ric Flair) def. Rodney Mack (w/Jazz & Teddy Long)

This was the main event of the evening, as Evolution's Dave Batista went head to head with Teddy Long's protegee, Rodney Mack. Although, Long had hoped for everyone to "Back The Mack", they were unsuccessful, as Batista won with the Batista Bomb. As HEAT drew to a close, Todd & Coach told everyone to tune into RAW, tommorrow night, and tune into HEAT, next week, and then they go off the air.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
RAW preview:

With WWE Backlash drawing near with only two weeks away, the superstars of RAW will be looking for a serious Backlash, this monday night. Last week, RAW's newest superstar and all-time draft pick, Edge finally made his return to the WWE with a Vengeance, calling out his assailants who put him on the shelf for over a year. Those assailants turned out to be Evolution with their new leader, Randy Orton. Orton, Flair, and Batista confessed that it was indeed THEM that put Edge out of the WWE, and they did the dirty deed at the behest of their newest member, whom they have promised to reveal, next week. Well, next week is now this week, and it's easy to understand why. Last week, Edge sought revenge on Orton by costing him the Intercontinental Title to the new champion, Lance Storm.

Speaking of which, Randy Orton will excercise his rematch clause by challenging Lance Storm for the gold. Also, one match that was confirmed, last week on RAW, was the Wrestlemania rematch between Chris Jericho and his former best friend, Christian, who is now in a relationship with Jericho's former fling, Trish Stratus. Speaking of Trish, she will team up with Gail Kim and Molly Holly to take on Lita and two of RAW's diva draft picks from SmackDown!, Torrie Wilson and Sable in a six-diva tag team match, and it happens this week on RAW. So, don't forget to tune into Monday Night RAW, live on Spike TV at 9/8 Central Time. Do not miss a minute of the action, this monday night on RAW.
Posted Image

The Hart Foundation
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
More coming soon.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Gino and The Brain,Nov 24 2012
02:42 AM
WWE SmackDown!

A New Era Of SmackDown! Is Upon Us

As the new SmackDown opener airs, a new theme plays, and it's "Rising Up" by Drowning Pool. Then the fireworks and pyro goes off in the arena. SmackDown! announcers, Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to this week's show.

Michael Cole: It is a new day, a new era, and a brand new WWE SmackDown! Hello, everyone. I'm Michael Cole, along with my broadcast partner, Tazz. And Tazz, it's a new era on SmackDown!, and the General Manager, Paul Heyman is in the ring.

Tazz: That's right, Michael. I tell ya what, it feels so good to be a part of SmackDown! after last monday's Draft Lottery, and what a new roster we now have.

Michael Cole: Let's go to Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a brand new era, here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! Last monday night on RAW, I single-handedly owned Eric Bischoff in the Draft Lottery, and right now, I'm gonna bring out the reasons why. Let's bring out, right now, our draft picks from RAW.

"Rising Up" hits, once again, as as only 9 of the 11 draftees come out to the ring where they join Paul Heyman in the ring. Renee Dupree, Mark Jindrak, Bubba Ray, D-von, & Spike Dudley, Hurricane, Rico, RVD, & Booker T. However, everyone notices that 2 people from the draft were missing. The music stops, and Heyman speaks again.

Paul Heyman: Now, as you can all see we only have nine draftees out here. First off, as you may or may not already know, on WWE.com, Garrison Cade, being the c*ocky young man that he is, decided to hold us up, until his "demands" are met. Now, I've decided that because Cade is being difficult to deal with, he will just have to sit at home, until he gets his attitude back in check. Only then will he be allowed back on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! to continue his young career. Now, onto business, let's bring out our all-time best draft pick from RAW, and I want everyone including all the present draft picks to stand and show the proper respect to the former "Crown Jewel" of RAW, and now, he's the "Crown Jewel" of Paul Heyman's SmackDown!, please welcome the NEXT WWE Champion, "The Game" Triple H!

"It's time to play The Game"

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!"

As the Motorhead theme blares, the lights darken, and the Titantron plays the video, "The Game" Triple H comes out to the ring, wearing his ring gear, as he looks ready for battle. He looks out to the crowd, who gives out a mixed reaction to The Game as he arrives at his new home in the WWE. HHH gets up on the ring apron, takes a drink of his water, throws the water bottle into the crowd, and then does his famous ring apron pose of raising his arms up in the air, and spitting out the water into the crowd. He then steps through the ropes, and into the ring, where he does his turnbuckle pose. He then steps off the turnbuckles, and then steps into the middle of this ring, where Paul Heyman then stands in the middle of all the superstars that were drafted to SmackDown!

Paul Heyman: Now, what I'd like to have now, is for all you draftees to share your thoughts about your new home here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown!

RVD: Well, to tell you the truth, Paul E., Rob Van Dam is feelin' pretty stoked to be here on SmackDown!, and I'm gonna do what I do best and that's entertain all my fans here tonight, who paid all their hard-earned money, just to see me put on a 5-star match.

The mic is passed to The Dudleyz

Bubba Ray Dudley: You know what, Paul E.? I tell ya, it feels almost surreal to know that me and my brothers are now working with YOU, again.

D-Von & Spike nod, as the mic is passed to Mark Jindrak

Mark Jindrak: Mr. Heyman, I know that my good friend, Garrison Cade hasn't approved of being drafted here. But, I'm glad to be here, and I can't wait to get my chance to shine, here on SmackDown!

Rene Dupree gets the mic.

Rene Dupree: You know what, Paul E. Heyman. De French Phenom is here to make an impact, and turn ze heads, if you will, here on SmackDown!, and I'm ready to rise to ze top of ze mountain.

Hurricane gets on the mic.

The Hurricane: Holy SmackDown!, citizen Heyman. You have drafted the world's greatest superhero to the home of the Cruiserweights. WAZZUPWITDAT?

The mic is then passed to Booker T.

Booker T: How do I feel about being on SmackDown!? Yeah, it's ok.

Booker T doesn't look too happy.

Rico gets on the mic.

Rico: Oh Paul, did anyone tell you about how good you look, today?

Heyman takes the mic from Rico, and then turns his attention to The Game.

Paul Heyman: HHH, on behalf of all the roster here, I just want to welcome you with open arms to your new home on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! Now, the floor is yours, champ.

Heyman smirks, as he hands the mic to Triple H.

Triple H: Believe you me, Heyman. The pleasure is all yours, and for all spectators out there in attendance tonight, and the ones watching at home, the pleasure will be all yours, too, as you now have a legit reason to watch SmackDown!, and that reason is because the best of the best is now here. The Game is now a part of the NEW number one brand in the WWE, and that means that SmackDown! is now on notice, and that means everyone. That includes the current WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero. You see, it was at Wrestlemania after Eddie's best buddy, Chris Benoit was lucky enough to win the World Heavyweight Title from The Game, that Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit closed Wrestlemania in celebration with their titles in possession. Eddie and Chris both managed to blast the WWE off into the next decade. Well, Chris Benoit should thank God almighty for the simple fact that he has escaped my wrath and is now safe from The Game. However, Benoit, you should now say a prayer for your best friend, Eddie Guerrero, because he is the WWE Champion, for now. Eddie Guerrero, you are now my new target. You have the one thing I want most, and that is the WWE Championship. Eddie, this is my warning to you, Champ. You better cherish all the time you have with your WWE Title, because I promise you that once you meet The Game in this SmackDown! ring, you will cough up that belt to me, because I am The Game, because I am THAT......d**n.......GOOD!

VIVA LA RAZA~!

Eddie Guerrero's music hits, and the WWE Champion comes out driving his lowrider out to the middle of the isleway. Eddie stands in his lowrider, doing his mexican dance with the WWE Championship around his waist. Eddie has a mic of his own, and his music fades. Eddie raises the mic up to his mouth, and speaks.

Eddie Guerrero: Odelay, HHH. Welcome to SmackDown!, holmes! You know, Hunter? I hear you backstage running your big, fat, constipated mouth on me, essay. Well, I got news for you, homey. If you want my WWE Championship, then you're gonna have to go through me, essay. Ode me RAZA!

*crowd cheers*

Triple H: Eddie Guerrero, you may be an expert at lying, cheating, and stealing. But Eddie, I wrote the book on lying, cheating, and stealing. Just ask everyone that has gotten in my path to greatness.

Eddie Guerrero: Oh, blah, blah, blah, Hunter. We've heard all before, holmes. If you want my title, you gotta take it from me.

Eddie then starts mocking HHH with the water, and the spitting water pose with his arms in the air.

Eddie Guerrero: I AM THE GAME-UHHHHHHHH!

*crowd laughs*

Eddie Guerrero: I AM THAT d**n GOOD-UUUUUUHHHHHHH!

HHH get angry, as Heyman interjects.

Paul Heyman: Alright, hold it right there! Eddie, you had better get ready to eat those words, because you'll be defending your WWE Championship against the winner of the 10-man over the top rope battle royal, and that battle royal is up NEXT! Now gentlemen, prepare yourselves.

As Heyman's music starts playing Eddie leaves before Heyman, and we go to a commercial break.

The 10 Man Battle Royal; Winner Will Face The WWE Champion Tonight.

- The participants in this Battle Royal are Rene Dupree, Mark Jindrak, RVD, Spike Dudley, The Hurricane, Bubba Ray Dudley, Devon Dudley, Rico, Booker T., and Triple H. Paul Heyman is also our special guest on commentary, and is playing up Triple H for all he is worth.
- At the beginning of the match, Spike Dudley and The Hurricane are quickly eliminated by The Dudley Boys. The Hurricane tried to eliminate both with his "superpowers" while Spike Dudley was quickly eliminated by Triple H when the bell rang.
- Mark Jindrak is the third victim of the Battle Royal, getting thrown over by the team of RVD and Booker T. Booker T. and RVD high five one another but as RVD turns around Booker grabs him and chucks him over the top ropes. RVD looks back into the ring shocked. Booker reaches out his hand and pounds fist with RVD and everything looks to be good.
- Rico is eliminated by Rene Dupree. After Rene eliminates Rico, he decides to do that little French dance of his, while he is distracted Triple H comes basically out of no where and launches Rene over the top rope.
- Down to the Dudley's, Booker T., and Triple H. The Dudley's and Booker T. make a straight line for Triple H, who is laid out and picked up by Booker and the Dudley's and is sent over the top by all three to the shock to all the fans and Paul Heyman, who is on commentary.
- Triple H, looking extremely pissed, rolls back into the ring and lays out all three of the remaining competitors in the ring.
- Booker T. is first to his feet and picks up Devon long enough to hit him with a side kick to send Devon over the top rope just as Bubba is up against the corner. Booker brings him to the ropes and just simply clotheslines him over and Booker is your winner.

New Alliances Are Formed

We go backstage after we come back from break to see an angry Triple H totally ticked off about being eliminated from the battle royal, when suddenly, he gets a surprise visit from RAW's Evolution members, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, & Batista.

Ric Flair: Champ, we were allowed into the building tonight just to wish you the best of luck here on SmackDown! We hope you take that WWE Championship from Eddie Guerrero, and become a 9-time champ, baby. Wooooooo!

Triple H: Randy Orton, let me talk with you for a sec.

Orton comes over, but can't talk because of his Tonscile surgery.

Triple H: Orton, I now lay the world at your feet. I now name you the NEW Leader of Evolution, and with you as the new leader, I know you'll continue to dominate RAW, and you will have my full permission to bring in whoever YOU see fit into Evolution. Congratulations, Randy. The torch is passed.

Triple H and Orton shake hands, as Evolution is then escorted from the building. However, it wasn't over, as Bradshaw, who split away from Faarooq, who got fired by Heyman, last week, came in and approached The Game dressed in a nice suit & tie, and wearing his white cowboy hat, and sport a nice shiny, toothy grin.

Bradshaw: Hey Hunter, welcome to SmackDown! Your new home, and before you respond, let me introduce myself. I am John "Bradshaw" Layfield. I am a financial wizard, a financial analyst. I'm a millionaire. I...

Triple H: Yeah, and your point is....

Bradshaw: My point is, I know that you've been thinking that SmackDown! is the lowest point in your career. I know that you never wanted to get drafted to here. But, believe me, this ain't all that bad, because if anyone can help you get comfortable here on your new home called SmackDown!, I certainly can. You see, I know how I can get you back to the top where you belong, and if you accept my offer for an alliance with your's truely, I can get you back to the WWE Championship. All you gotta do is trust me, buddy.

HHH looks at JBL for a short while.

Triple H: If you say and think that you can help me become WWE Champion, again, then you got yourself an a deal.

They shake hands, as we go to another commercial break.

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty (The WWE Tag Team Champions) vs. The Bashams in a non-title match.

- Your basic filler match is what you can call it.
- Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty win this match as Rikishi hits the Banzai Drop on not one but both of the Bashams.
-During the match, the tag teams of Billy Kidman and Paul London, Funaki and Ultimo Dragon, and Akio and Sadoka are shown watching the matches.

A Famila Affair

"OOOOOOOOOH CHAVOOOOOO"

WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero comes out to the ring with his father, Chavo, Sr. They both are looking c*ocky and confident as ever, as they enter the ring, and Chavo grabs the mic from Tony Chimmel.

Chavo Guerrero: Well, what you think me now? You all saw me beat all the cruiserweights at Wrestlemania by last defeating Rey Mysterio, again, to retain my WWE Cruiserweight Title. You see, Rey? You're not in my league. You could never beat me. Hell, your dad couldn't even beat my dad, and you know what, Rey, as far as I'm concerned, you....

Suddenly, Chavo is cut off by the music of Rey Mysterio, who comes out onto the stage area, and Rey has a mic of his own.

Rey Mysterio: Hey Chavo, I seriously doubt that you and I are finished. Not yet by a longshot, it's not over. I just went to Paul Heyman's office, you and I are gonna be on opposite sides of a tag team match tonight. It will be you and your father, against the team of me and my partner, who is none other than my father, REY MYSTERIO, SR.!

*crowd cheers*

Rey Mysterio: Now, how do you like those apples, Champ?

Rey's music hits, and Rey goes back through the curtain, leaving the Guerreros in shock in the ring.

John Cena vs. Nunizo

- Your basic squash match. Cena gets the clean win with the F-U.
- During the match, Michael Cole tells the crowd that Kurt Angle has a special address to the fans after the commercial break.
- Also, during this match, The Dudley's are seen looking at this match.
- John Cena is over big with the fans.

Angle Takes A Different Angle

When SmackDown! comes back from break, we see Kurt Angle in a video taping type of area and it looks like he is ready to address the fans.

Kurt Angle: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, your Olympic Gold Medalist here and I got a huge offer for all the young wrestlers of SmackDown! After losing to Eddie Guerrero at Wrestlemania, I felt like I needed to rethink my position in this business. With that in mind I'm announcing that I'm gonna put my wrestling career on hold indefinately in order to help build someone up to be the future of wrestling. So, I am now announcing that there will be a special 8-man single elimination tournement, called the "Kurt Angle Invitational Tournement". The winner of this tournement will get my services as their trainer, coach, mentor, and manager, and I will take them straight to the top of the WWE. Oh, IT's TRUE! IT's d**n TRUE!

Kurt Angle stares into the camera as his music starts playing, and we go to another segment.

The Dudleyz Have Cena Enough

WWE U.S. Champion, John Cena is backstage taking a breather after winning his match against Nunzio, when Bubba Ray & D-von, The Dudley Boyz come in and confront him, and they don't look too impressed.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You know what, Cena? My brother and I have been watching you a lot, lately, and man, we gotta admit that we're NOT impressed with you, one single bit. You and guys like Triple H and Booker T. are what we like to call, a flash in the pan and the flavor of the week.

Devon Dudley: Yeah, and you ain't Extreme, either.

Bubba Ray Dudley: He's right, you know. Just you managed to F-U and BEAT The Big Show at Wrestlemania, that doesn't mean jack squat to us. To be Extreme, you gotta live it.

John Cena: Whoa whoa whoa! You think that I'm a joke, huh? You think that I'm overrated, huh? Well, overrate THIS!

Cena decks Bubba Ray, but get kicked in the groin from behind by D-Von. Cena goes down, and The Dudley Boyz gave him a beatdown that he'll never forget. D-Von picks up Cena, and holds him by the arms, while Bubba Ray works on Cena with a few shots to Cena's mid-section with some punches and kicks. The Dudley Boyz then ram Cena head-first into the brick wall, busting him open.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Thanks for giving us the chance to RAP with ya, punk!

Bubba Ray stomps Cena one last time before The Dudleyz leave the room.

Rey Mysterio Sr. and Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Chavo Guerrero Sr. and Chavo Guerrero Jr

- This is Rey Mysterio Sr.'s and Chavo Guerrero Sr.'s first match under the WWE umbrella.
- Neither of the Senior's show any sign of ring rust flying around the ring and actually staying with the Juniors.
- Midway through the match, there was a wonderful spot where Rey Sr. did a flying Mexican Halo from the top rope on to Chavo Jr. who was standing on the outside. Then Chavo Sr. jumped to the top rope and did a moonsault from the top rope and then Rey Jr. ran from one end of ring and over the top rope onto all four of the competitors.
- The Mysterio Familia wins this one clean with a Rey Sr. 619 and a Rey Jr. 619.
- After the match, all four participants get a standing ovation for this wonderful match up.

I Refuse To Adapt!

We go backstage to see 9 of the new draftees being welcomeed to SmackDown! by some of the superstars on the brand. Two of those men are Booker T and RVD. RVD, along with everyone else have expressed their adaptation to their new home on SmackDown! Booker T, however, has not.

RVD: Hey Booker, what's going on, man? This is great being on SmackDown! What do you think, man?

Booker T: Great? You call this great? I hate this stupid draft. SmackDown! is the minor leagues. I'm too good for this stupid brand, sucka. That's how I feel.

RVD: Dude, why are you being such a rotten egg, man. You gotta learn to adapt to new things, and learn to live with you got, man. How bad can this be here, man?

Booker T: What do you mean, I thought that I'd be able to end my career on RAW. I never liked this show to begin with.

RVD: Booker, come on, man. What's wrong with you?

Booker T: I just don't like it here, man.

RVD: Booker, come on.

As Booker T turns around, RVD grabs him by the arm in hopes to try and reason with his friend, until....BAM! Booker T gives RVD a suckerpunch, knocking RVD down, and starts stomping away at him, until all the other SD! superstars pull him off, and restrain him.

Booker T: How's that for adaptin', suckaaaa!

Booker T gets ready for his title match against Eddie Guerrero, and then leaves, as we go to a commercial.

Booker T. vs. Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship

- The match starts off slow but quickly gets faster after we get back from our first commercial break.
- The ending saw Eddie Guerrero hit the triple suplex and jump on the top rope and get ready to jump off for a Frog Splash when Bradshaw's new music hits and we see a big limo come rolling out the side of stage. Out of the limo comes Bradshaw and, most surprisingly to the crowd, Triple H. They run towards the ring but stop short when Eddie starts to jump there way.
- This distracts Eddie long enough for Booker T. to knock Eddie off the top rope and Booker reaches down to get him but Eddie rolls him up and get the quick one, two, and three.

All Hell Has Broken Loose

After the bell, HHH and Layfield continue to stomp and beat away at the WWE Champion, until RVD hits the ring and evens up the odds, until Booker T attacks his former partner, again, and the beating continues, until the lights go out and "GONG", the crowd goes nuts, as the lights come back on to reveal that The Undertaker has appeared in the ring. Taker chokeslams Booker T, and HHH & JBL make a run for it by sliding out of the ring under the bottom rope. As HHH & Layfield stand in the isleway in disbelief, HHH makes some comments towards Eddie Guerrero, before Paul Heyman comes out with a mic.

Paul Heyman: Alright, hold on here a second. We are not gonna have this here on Paul Heyman's SmackDown! As a matter of fact, if you, Eddie, Rob, & Taker want to fight, then next week, it's gonna be a six man tag team war, as HHH, JBL, & Booker T will team up next week to face the WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, and The Undertaker!

The crowd roars their approval, as Cole & Tazz start hyping up next week's six man tag match, as Eddie, RVD, & Undertaker stand alone in the ring, HHH JBL, & Booker T slowly make their way back to the entrance, as SmackDown! goes off the air.

Rey misterio Sr. is Rey Jr's uncle, not his father

« Previous Topic · Fantasy Booking · Next Topic »
Add Reply